PDA

View Full Version : Wife and my balls

xervus
09-21-2007, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone,

I am new the forums and wanted to share some. My wife loves to squeeze my balls and will do so with both hands. One ball in each hand. She likes to squeeze with her thumbs for a bit and then will slide her thumb sideways so that the balls pop out of her grip. This is rather painful. She likes to sit between my legs when she does this so that she can put her legs over top of mine. This gives her better control of my squirming around.

She will also spank my balls with rapid slaps and that becomes unbearable rather fast. I have asked her to slow down when she does it, but she is very impatient. After a bit of slapping she will usually go back to squeezing. She loves to hear me moan and beg for her to stop. I can say this though, orgasms are more powerful after her BB play on my poor boys. She is excellent at handjobs, which usually follow a BB session. :)

busted2007
09-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks for sharing. How did she get into busting your balls initially?

xervus
09-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Basically she was mad at me regarding my kissing ability when we first started dating. I liked to kiss hard and fast which was not sensuous enough for her. :)

So as we were laying on the bed she grabbed my balls and squeezed them until I was kissing her the way she wanted. I really loved that. She likes to kiss for long periods and this was very hot.

Then she got it in her head to hold them, one in each hand so she could really squeeze each one very hard. She uses her thumbs to press into them really hard and it causes me to moan and beg for mercy all the while kissing her. She finds this very hot and it gets her wet.

Hasta
09-23-2007, 08:35 PM
I had a g/f who would slap my balls and did it too fast. For me, it takes a moment before the pain "sinks in" so it is better if they do it slowly. She made up for it in attitude though and we had so much fun that I really didn't mind.

Congrats on the good relationship.