PDA

View Full Version : A Tale

skweezme
09-27-2007, 04:09 PM
My new 38D bra fitted very comfortably. And I had to admit it was very flattering. I turned to him, lying there on the bed.

Ready for me.

The leather was smooth inside the cups. Sensual. My nipples hardened.

I liked the way my breasts felt as they swung in the bra when I raised my arm back then slammed my open palm into his balls.

The bounce made me tingle.

The bra was a really nice present. He could be so sweet!

He was grimacing in pain, tied spread-eagled to the bed. Gagged but trying to scream. Choking.

“Thank you!” I said.

I slapped his balls harder and watched, loving it as he suffered, his eyes screwed tight, thrashing desperately but uselessly in bondage.

skweezme
09-28-2007, 02:20 AM
He was sobbing behind his gag.

I was smiling.

My hand was tingling nicely.

That last slap had been quite hard. Nasty me! I was going for the bone. Straight through the balls. An old karate trick.

My hand wasn’t the only thing that was tingling.

I adjusted my new bra to make my swollen nipples more comfortable.

Then I slapped his balls even harder.

hithere111
09-28-2007, 02:25 AM
great story so far, cant wait for the rest :bananad:

poolman2
09-28-2007, 04:38 AM
skweezme,

Thanks! :bananajum

I was beginning to think that the written word and the wonderful stories told in it was dead: just an artifact of history. We haven't had any stories from any of the excellent writers who previously habituated this forum, most especially you. :confused:

Your story sounds very promising. I hope you'll tell us how he got in this delightfully erotic situation. Was she his girl friend, his wife, his wife's best friend? Who is she and how did she get him in this condition? What is she going to do to him in the future? Inquiring minds, and sundry other organs want to know.

Whatever you do, it's good to hear from you again. :) Don't stay away so long next time.

Highest regards,

poolman2

JnRazic
09-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Wonderful stuff! Short, but sweet and incredibly sharp too! And it leaves much to the readers imagination as well which I always a good thing.

j_doe
09-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Where is the rest? :-)

skweezme
09-28-2007, 03:46 PM
He bucked hard in his restraints, screaming through the gag.

That really hurt! My hand was smarting.

I was getting into the Zone. It wasn’t just my hand that was throbbing. I was going to really enjoy hurting him.

He liked it, too. He wanted me to hurt him, wanted to enjoy feeling pain, my cruelty. Or so he thought.

What I was looking forward to tonight was pushing beyond his lovely perverse enjoyment.

He was shaking his head, signalling me to go easier.

Not tonight.

I gave him a mock-puzzled frown then calmly slapped his balls really hard again, smashing them against bone.

For a moment, he looked at me as if he couldn’t believe what I’d just done. Then the pain hit him and I laughed.

ohowtheyhurt
10-01-2007, 11:12 PM
His poor plums must be throbbing and ready to burst their hurtin sack. At least you can adjust your bra to make those puffy swollen nipples more comfortable (as they should be). Nothing the poor chap can do but suffer, I tell you it's a woman's world..HEE HEE HEE

- A Silly Oh...:wooow

skweezme
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
It was so funny!

How he tried to pull his legs together, but couldn’t. How he tried to double up. How he squealed through the gag, then made desperate sucking noises through it.

I had to adjust the bra again. My nipples were so hard!

And my cunt was hot and wet under the leather thong.

I might have felt sorry for him.

But I just slapped his balls again, really hard.

Then I grabbed hold of them and squeezed, grinding them together, feeling them press against each other, compress, slide around. I know I’ve got quite a strong grip. I used it.

He wasn’t enjoying it now!

skweezme
10-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Then I started to use both hands, squeezing his balls separately and both together, kneading them hard.

It felt so good!

I carried on, enjoying his agonised thrashings and cries through the gag.

I think he was probably trying to beg me to stop.

I didn’t.

His balls slipped, slithered, but I caught them tight again and again, digging my thumbs in, still laughing at his obvious agony.

I loved it when I squeezed one ball really hard in both hands and let it slip out of my grip. That really seemed to hurt him!

So I did it again and again. Same ball.

Harder and harder.

Then I did the same to his other ball.

It seemed more tender.

Hurt him even more.

I couldn’t help laughing at his pained and really desperate writhings and gagged screams.

I squeezed harder, getting wetter and hotter.

zetsubou
10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
keep up the good work

skweezme
10-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Then I pulled his balls towards me, still kneading them, leaning back with my weight.

I enjoyed his agonised reaction. Pulled harder.

I held his balls tight, hauling back.

The skin from his ball-sack to his abdomen was stretched tight, his cock pulled down as I leaned back harder.

I liked the way he squealed.

His arms were stretched in their bonds as I pulled and squeezed as hard as I could.

My orgasm was growing, glowing.

I started tugging his balls about, pulling them this way and that, letting my nipples rub against the leather bra as I moaned and cried in crushing overwhelming pleasure.

The orgasm was delirious. I abandoned myself to ripping his balls hard as the waves swept through me.

Again and again.

Eventually I let go.

He fell back, sobbing and moaning.

I leaned towards him.

“Are you OK?” I grinned, still glowing, melting. “No? Don’t feel too good?”

I laughed.

“That’s a pity…”

I gently touched his balls, teasing, pushing out my tits

He cried out and tried to twist away. No use. I was in total control

“…you poor thing! Because…I feel…really good…” I purred “…and I’m going to have to hurt your balls a bit more!”

skweezme
01-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Is this going anywhere for you?

crushee
01-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Great !! Keep writing...

bmike
01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
been way too long since you blessed us with your genius. keep it up

dark2
01-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I agree, we need an update this seems to be going somewhere good.

skweezme
01-02-2008, 05:23 PM
He was desperately shaking his head and looked pleadingly at me. Begging me to stop through his gag and his tears.

I laughed.

“You want me to stop? Don’t want me to hurt you any more tonight? Had enough already?”

He nodded desperately, beseeching me.

I wasn’t going to. Not tonight. Not until I felt like it. And I felt like being a nasty girl. Tonight.

“You really want me to stop having fun? Stop hurting you?”

More desperate nodding and moans.

“Well…OK then, I suppose”

I smiled at him and pushed my tits out, lifted my arms up, pulled back my hair, enjoying my tits bounce and sway. Then I reached behind to the fastener of my bra, pushing my 38D tits out further.

I couldn’t help grinning at his reaction. I watched his cock as it stiffened.

He didn’t know what to think! He looked all…confused…flustered…

I felt a surge of lustful power. Of my power as a Woman. Over this man. He didn’t know what I was going to do to him. I wasn’t sure, either. But I knew I was going to hurt him quite a bit more. I really felt like it tonight. We needed to move it up a bit. He was getting used to our usual stuff.

He’d needed some cajoling at first. Some gentle persuasion. He humoured me at first, bless him. But then we found he grew to like it. If I wasn’t too rough. But tonight he was going to get Rough. But he hadn’t realised this yet.

skweezme
01-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I looked down at him. He was still staring at my tits straining in the bra he’d just bought me. He really has a thing about bras and tits. My tits. OK, they’re great, but…they’re just mammary glands or something. Well, OK…

“Are you ready for this?”

He nodded vigorously. I smiled.

“Or do you want me to keep this…sexy…bra on?”

He looked confused, then sheepish, then he nodded, still confused.

The mystical powers of My Tits? Or the mystical powers of The Bra?

His cock was really hard and shiny now, despite how I’d given his balls a bit more than he’d been used to. He still had no idea what was going on, what I was going to do to him. His balls must still have been hurting. My nipples pushed even harder at the soft leather of the bra.

“Which do you want me to do, then? What do you want? Do you want me to keep this lovely and sexy bra on while I wank you off?”

I flaunted my full breasts, spilling out of the bra. His cock was angled up from his belly, throbbing and dribbling.

He nodded and made desperate pleading noises.

“OK!” I laughed, reaching for his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and began masturbating him.

I smiled and made encouraging noises as he began to writhe and pant, eyes fixed on my tits bouncing in the bra as I wanked him off. I enjoyed empathising with his growing orgasm, knowing what I was going to do. To fuck up his nervous system, his sex thing.

He was nearly there! I slowed down and he groaned. I stopped. He thrust himself against my hand. Oh yes! I let him try until I felt he was starting to come. Then I let go. I timed it just right. Orgasm Denial Central! He looked so fucking crestfallen! Gutted! Thrashing around tied to the bed. Totally vulnerable to me.

His balls looked so enticing. I loved hurting them!

“About not hurting you any more tonight?”

He looked puzzled.

I punched him in the balls.

Hard.

skweezme
01-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Too hard. My knuckles hurt when they smashed into his pubic bone. His soft balls had tried to slip away under the impact, but I’d caught them. He was gagging, eyes squeezed tight shut in agony. I’d caught them OK. I’d wanted to try this for quite a while. Wanted to see how much it’d hurt him.

I liked what I saw. He was trembling in pain. But I wanted him trembling in fear of me.

“You OK?”

Still squirming. I tried louder.

“You OK!?”

Whatever he started mumbling behind his wet gag, I couldn’t tell what it was. I couldn’t care, either.

I put my knuckles back against his balls as he tried to squirm away. No chance. I worked out the best angle, where to hit his balls so that they were smashed against his bone. To hurt him the best.

“You are? That’s good…”

I punched him in the balls again, three times in quick succession, hard as I could, trying to get the best shot as he struggled and tried to scream.

A couple of them caught him right – testicle caught between his hard bone and my pulverizing fist.

The pain was worth it.

My pain.

My poor knuckles!

His pain, though…

Wow!

The rush I got off his suffering was amazing. I was in a very tingly and scary zone. I really wanted to hurt him more. And I really realized I was going to.

(to be continued…J)

dark_herc
01-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Your stories are always amazing, keep up the good work. i love it. oh and another thing. every story you make is great, and i know positive feedback is what you like, but please dont stop writing a story just because not that many people are replying. people are reading them and loving them and somtimes dont reply. just continue them for everyone to love. thank you.

skweezme
01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Your stories are always amazing, keep up the good work. i love it. oh and another thing. every story you make is great, and i know positive feedback is what you like, but please dont stop writing a story just because not that many people are replying. people are reading them and loving them and somtimes dont reply. just continue them for everyone to love. thank you.

Thanks, dark_herc. Sometimes the dark muse visits me, sometimes she's not around.

poolman2
01-04-2008, 02:03 AM
skweezme,

It's great to read your excellent work again. :bananajum We've missed you.

poolman2 :ibow4u:

dark_herc
01-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks, dark_herc. Sometimes the dark muse visits me, sometimes she's not around.
i with she was always with you. your stories are great. thank you again

khar50
01-04-2008, 09:25 PM
top story, one of the best stories i have read, liked every bit. keep up the good cant wait to read the rest

skweezme
01-11-2008, 02:29 PM
I punched him hard in the balls again. A few times.

Some punches were better than others, connecting better, but sometimes his balls would slide out of the way of my fist. Still seemed to hurt, though! But then I had an idea that made me tingle.

I stood up and put one knee on the edge of the bed, then reached over him and put my hands on his shoulders. I leaned my weight down on him as I climbed onto the bed, bringing my other knee to rest between his spread-eagled legs. Touching his balls.

I looked down into his eyes and smiled at the fear I saw there as I loomed over him, pressing down on him.

I let my arms and his shoulders take a little more weight as I lifted my knee, still smiling down at him. He shook his head from side to side desperately pleading, moaning.

nutslave
01-11-2008, 04:34 PM
skweezme you are very very talented. this is some top notch stuff .... awesome story, can't wait for more.

skweezme
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
He looked really scared. It sent a thrill through me. My power over him. It made me want to hurt him. It turned me on, made me throb.

I lowered my knee to his balls. He flinched. I smiled. I pressed against them roughly, sliding them around as he cried out in pain. I was trying to find the best angle, one where they wouldn’t slip away. One where I could catch them against his bones and smash them with my knee.

My weight bore down more on his shoulders as I raised my leg, plotting the best shot, the hardest, the most accurate. The most painful.

oren1b
01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
been way too long since you blessed us with your genius. keep it up
it is horible
the writer is not squeezem.
it insults me to read this

skweezme
01-25-2008, 03:49 PM
it is horible
the writer is not squeezem.
it insults me to read this

Steady on, mate. The writer is skweezme not squeezem. Says so on the tin. No further responses, please. Don't want to spoil the story. Don't read it. Goodbye!

skweezme
01-25-2008, 04:08 PM
:thumbup At the moment of decision I caught his eyes. Locked with them. I lifted my knee a little higher. Paused. Calculated. Then slammed it down into his balls.

It hurt. But his balls took most of the impact and cushioned the blow. I beamed with delight at my perfect shot. Couldn’t help it.

The pain was just getting through to him bigtime. He writhed under me but he was still tied down and I was still leaning my weight down on him. He couldn’t writhe much. He shook his head desperately and made agonised sounds from behind his gag.

I couldn’t really imagine what my knee had done to him. After what I’d already done him – his balls. I wondered what male-pain felt like.

It looked pretty bad!

I grinned. This was fantastic!

I slammed my knee into him again.

And again.

My head was ringing my body tingling with the thrill of it.

zetsubou
01-26-2008, 03:12 PM
just found this. great work man.. please continue :ibow4u:

skweezme
02-08-2008, 03:38 PM
My knee began to hurt. I hoped I wouldn’t get a bruise.

I climbed off him and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my knee gently.

“Phew! That hurt a bit! How about you?” I glanced at him, then noticed he was still panting hard, contorted in his bonds. I’d hurt him good. My knee was wider than my fist. His balls had less room to escape after the impact. And I knew I had strong legs. I hadn’t held back on the last couple of goes. Gave it all I had.

My knee was feeling a bit better. I straightened my leg, watching muscles flex.

I looked down at him again.

His eyes were blinking now, instead of being screwed up in ball-pain. He was groaning through the gag, painfully twisting and turning as far as the bonds on his wrists and ankles would allow.

I’d really hurt him this time. I’d been wanting to do it for so long.

Tonight was just his unlucky night. Or his stupid night. That bra was so tacky. He knew I wasn’t into fetish stuff and pervy underwear. But he’d got me some anyway and had been so grovelling about wanting me to wear it. He took it for granted that I’d wear it for him. Thought he’d won me round.

Poor thing! Found he was wrong the hard way.

He’d started to grovel a bit too much, recently. He was getting boring. He didn’t know it, but tonight was going to be our last night together.

And I was going to make the most of it.

I grabbed his reddened and swollen balls, feeling them mash together as he screamed through the gag. I squeezed them harder.