PDA

View Full Version : questions about pantyhose for sharon and the superior ladies of the site\forum

karatehose
10-03-2007, 04:30 AM
hi superior girls here same questions for you:

1)which kind do you prefer (colour,renforced toes or not,sheer or not,brand)
2)do you think that pantyhose are the simbol of female supremacy?
3)in real life have you ever kicked a guy with your pantyhosed foot? and if yes what's happened?
4)do you thinks that guys know the power of your pantyhose?
5)if you can kick only one time with your pantyhosed foot your choise is:groin or face? and why?
6)you usually have in your purse a new pair of pantyhose?
7)what about the idea to put a pantyhose in the mouth of the guy you have just beaten? do you think it is a big humiliation for the guy?
8)in a victory pose with your pantyhosed foot your choise is: groin?chest?face? and why?
9)to kick a guy with pantyhosed foot or barefoot is the same for you or not the same thing and why? (for me is not the same thing!!!!)
10)tell me a phrase that you would like to say to a guy that attack you and that now is on the ground with your pantyhose in his mouth?
tanks bye roberto

Julie18nz
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
hi superior girls here same questions for you:

1)which kind do you prefer (colour,renforced toes or not,sheer or not,brand)
2)do you think that pantyhose are the simbol of female supremacy?
3)in real life have you ever kicked a guy with your pantyhosed foot? and if yes what's happened?
4)do you thinks that guys know the power of your pantyhose?
5)if you can kick only one time with your pantyhosed foot your choise is:groin or face? and why?
6)you usually have in your purse a new pair of pantyhose?
7)what about the idea to put a pantyhose in the mouth of the guy you have just beaten? do you think it is a big humiliation for the guy?
8)in a victory pose with your pantyhosed foot your choise is: groin?chest?face? and why?
9)to kick a guy with pantyhosed foot or barefoot is the same for you or not the same thing and why? (for me is not the same thing!!!!)
10)tell me a phrase that you would like to say to a guy that attack you and that now is on the ground with your pantyhose in his mouth?
tanks bye roberto

1. Black semi sheer with renforced toe.

2. No. Too many men wear them for them to be that sort of symbol, and I dont belive in ANY superiority anyway :)

3. Yes. He doubled over and then fell down, but that was the same as when I kicked him with barefeet :)

4. Is there power there for a person that doesnt have a server pantyhose fetish???

5. Face. I am in this for the pain.

6. Yes

7. No, he gets turned on by it.

8. Same as with barefeet. I have no pantyhose fetish and I dont do poses :)

9. Its the same thing as I am here for the pain, nothing else.

10. If he attacked me, then it would be real world, so I doubt I would wait around and go sticking my foot in his mouth :)

NB: Maybe you would be better off asking most of these questions and posting most of your paosts on a PantyHose Fetish site :)