PDA

View Full Version : Vasectomies and Ball Busting

Balloney
10-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Do we have any doctors, nurses, or other medically knowledgeable people here to give some un-sue-able marginal medical advice?

My wife and I have kids, and we think we have reached our limit. We are talking about a vasectomy, especially my wife. I told her if I get one, I want sex every night. She kind of half-heartedly agrees.

About once or twice a month, I ask my wife to squeeze and spank my balls when she gives me a HJ (when I want it and she doesn't.) We don't do anything too severe, though occasionally she will bust me with fists rather than slaps if I really get 'in the zone' for it.

I'm wondering if I get a vasectomy, how long would it be advisable for me to wait before getting my balls slapped around. You can have sex after a week normally, but I doubt any doctors have any info about ball busting. Also, since the cords are clamped off, and sperm in the bloodstream may have some relationship to the early onset of dementia, could ball busting open up some of the doctors work, even really later on down the line?

Are there any particular medical problems related to vasectomies and ball busting that any of you could share about? Do you have any experiences?

Tamakeri
10-07-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm wondering if I get a vasectomy, how long would it be advisable for me to wait before getting my balls slapped around.
Are there any particular medical problems related to vasectomies and ball busting that any of you could share about? Do you have any experiences?

Been there- done that- as a patient- not as a medical professional. You need to at least wait until the incisions heal and the stitches are out unless you are a very light player. That takes about a week to 10 days (your mileage may vary). The doc said I shouldn't go back to the gym for at least two weeks so it was obvious to me that should also apply to any ball-games too. But my play-partner was more worried than I was and she ****** me to wait until my balls felt "back to normal" which is to say no bruising and no pain or discomfort during normal exercise without a jock on. We waited about 3 weeks total.

My doc used stainless steel clips to seal the vas. I can feel them in there with my fingers but they are small, smooth, off to the sides, and do not in any way impact the ball-busting. I am neither more sensitive nor less. However I can now truly say I have steel balls, lol.