PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting text chat?

boringboy123
10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know a place on the internet where i can text chat (like aol instant messenger) with girls about ballbusting. I tried Kramtoads but it look like theres only guys there. thanx

Dreihundert
11-28-2009, 11:36 PM
There's mainly to be guys at any Ballbusting website. Especially Kramtoad because it's mainly a gay BB site.

Since girls are usually less involved in sexual communities online, and even more so with ballbusting, and because ballbusting is one of those 'weird' things that most people aren't into. The likelihood of a girl popping up is low.

I wish more people would actually post on these forums and work to produce content and share ideas. It would help the spread of the subject, and it would make it easier for people to come across content and find things such as chat rooms.

I know there's a lot of leechers on this forum, and I know that if more of them would actually participate a little, it would probably help with the advent of a populous chat (which, to my knowledge, doesn't exist). I'm saying this here, because a leecher looking for a chat room would hop to this thread, so I'd like to knock some sense into some of these people.

Contribute, and there will be more.