PDA

View Full Version : deleted tons of bb stuff.....

bleep master
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
hey my good old anonymous friends ..

I had some trouble with my girlfriend, and one of my reactions was, that I deleted all the bb content on all of my hard discs.. (don't even ask how many gigas that were...)

I felt like I want to quit spending so mutch time, watching other people realizing my fetish..
now I feel a little bit like a junkie, that threw away his dope..

anyway, afterall I'm happy I did what I did, but still a little tear falls for some really good scenes I will miss..

..felt like I have to share this with someone.. :o

mjovanovich
10-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Up until a few months ago I didn't keep anything at all. I just new where to find the stuff online, and I'd replace sites as new ones came up and old ones went offline.

I finally sat down and spilled everything to my wife. We're really close and I didn't like keeping that part of myself from her. So, she said she didn't have a problem with it, but she wasn't exactly excited to participate. Nor was I as it's different when it drifts from far-away-fantasy-land into intimate reality.

Why'd you delete it all?

TheMusicMan
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
It's a sad, sad day to hear about the loss of good material. Best of luck in rehab.

bleep master
10-12-2007, 04:09 AM
..well.. my girlfriend knew of my femdom fetish.. she was/ is part of it and used to slap and kick my balls regularly.

..still, it turned me on to watch and collect femdom movies, especially ballbusting and facesitting..

..than, my one and only fell in love with a friend of mine and they started to get close, I had to find out myself..

they had no sex, but they kissed and hug and like each other,(feel love?)
anyway, hurts enough..

so I thought, maybe it's also like cheating to my girl, if I loose myself in my phantasies and this whole story is like a return to me..
so I made a decision.. I want to choose reality

..now our relationship is a confusing something, a twilight, made of love, anger, disappointment, deep understanding, separation.. and so on..

she told me that she wants to stay with me, but still has feelings for the other guy, we promised each other to be honest and true and she now has to draw a line she wont cross no more..

now.. time will tell..
meanwhile, no sex, no slaps, no kicks..:(
..and I still hunger for visual inputs from time to time and watch some clips..

thank u for answering..

mjovanovich
10-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Bleep ...

Sorry man. That's rough. I hope things turn out well.

bleep master
10-13-2007, 06:07 AM
thanks mate,
sorry if i make you my little self helping group here in this thread..