PDA

View Full Version : A news which hard to believe?

gomdol
10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
A man had intercourse with his girlfriend. HE truly loved her,
However, suddenly his testicles get sucked into her vagina.
HEr vagina suqueezed his two testicles and he dizzied.

Is this possible??

Julie18nz
10-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Completely and utterly IMPOSSIBLE. If u knew ANYTHING at ALL about human biology, u would see this as the sick fantasy that it is :D

llamer
10-11-2007, 01:59 AM
yeah WHAT is that supposed to mean? it's nonsense, please make sense or STFU

abused berries
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
its totally normal for things to "suddenly get sucked into a vagina." in fact, thats how a vagina works. the vagina creates an area of low pressure, almost like a vacuum, so when you go near it with any foreign object, the vagina just devours it. happens all the time.

skipperbob
10-11-2007, 09:39 AM
:Baahaha: :wooow :thumbup

kickme000
10-11-2007, 10:16 AM
its totally normal for things to "suddenly get sucked into a vagina." in fact, thats how a vagina works. the vagina creates an area of low pressure, almost like a vacuum, so when you go near it with any foreign object, the vagina just devours it. happens all the time.

Duh.............

poolman2
10-11-2007, 03:36 PM
That's what I tell my wife. So I couldn't help it. I just got close to her and she sucked me in. ;)

Now if she would only believe it... :D

poolman2

Lily
10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
If that is true, then why are blowjobs so popular?:confused:

fairysub
10-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Indeed I had much the same experience.Only my wife's vagina didnt just stop at my balls.....it sucked my whole body in. She called thefire brigade but, after those burly guys poked and prodded at her for several hours and blasted her vagina with their hoses' they still couldnt get me out. I am stuck to this day inside her vagina.She inserts the occasional banana to feed me and i have dictated this reply for her to type. please give generously to Free The Vagina One!

poolman2
10-12-2007, 04:00 AM
You see, it has happened to still another. Three more bananas for you! :bananad: :bananajum :bananawin A tale that good is deserving!

poolman :D

Allycoholic
10-12-2007, 09:22 PM
If only, what a world that would be.... :)

bleep master
10-13-2007, 06:02 AM

LOL!!:Baahaha:

:letsplay

becki2shoe
10-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abused berries

Indeed I had much the same experience.Only my wife's vagina didnt just stop at my balls.....it sucked my whole body in. She called thefire brigade but, after those burly guys poked and prodded at her for several hours and blasted her vagina with their hoses' they still couldnt get me out. I am stuck to this day inside her vagina.She inserts the occasional banana to feed me and i have dictated this reply for her to type. please give generously to Free The Vagina One!

Thats the reason I always tie my boyfriends to my bed before I jump their bones.

Castratrix's pet
10-13-2007, 11:10 AM
I heard this one on the news a number of years ago, it is supposed to be true, and I'm sure very embarrising to the couple it happened to.

Some people heard a woman's loud desperate screams coming from a neighbor's house. They broke in and followed the screaming to the master bedroom. They found the wife totally naked tied spread-eagle to the bed. The husband was also naked except for a Batman cape, he was laying on the floor knocked out cold. The ceiling fan was badly damaged.

It seems Mr. Batman had jumped off a tall dresser and was going to land on top of his wife, but instead he hit the ceiling fan which knocked him out.

The neighbors untied Mrs. Batman from the bed and took Mr. Batman to the hospital where he was treated for a concusion.

The story didn't say how they told doctors at the hospital what had happened, but I'm sure the doctors and nurses got a good laugh.