PDA

View Full Version : I recently asked my wife to kick me.....

harborman9
10-12-2007, 05:26 PM
in the balls, after a lot of thought she finally agreed. We were screwing with me on top when she looked me in the eyes and said "do you think you deserve a ball kick"...I was stunned and incredibly turned on. I meekly replied "yes", she told me to pull out and get on the floor on my hands and knees. I obeyed with a stiff dick, she stood behind me and asked if I was ready, then counted 1,2,3 and delivered a pretty stiff kick with a direct hit. I crumpled to the floor clutching myself, she told me to "stay down there" and she got on the bed, turned on her vibrator, and proceeded to get herself off cumming loudly. When I could finally go again, she let me climb back on and let me cum telling me there would be more ballkicking to come for me. It may sound crazy to some, but I get hard again thinking about it.

knutty
10-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Nice. Sounds like your wife is going to like playing that way too. That's awesome how she just left you there and went to her vibrator.

poolman2
10-13-2007, 03:58 AM
harborman,

Congratulations! :bananajum

Welcome to the club. :bananawin

I looks like you are going to enjoy a whole lot of ballbusting. IMO in doesn't get much better than having your wife enthusiastically bust your balls. The only real step up is if she initiates the ballbusting of her own volition without any prompting by you. That may take awhile. It sounds like you have real keeper in your wife. Enjoy.

Incidentally, kicking from the rear is one our favorite techniques. My wife does some of her best kicking that way.

poolman2

bustthem
10-13-2007, 06:13 AM
It is so incredible how your wife can read your thoughts...
So selfish, the way she acts... It seems she is going into femaledom and ballbusting...
You're a really a lucky man !

dannyboy123
10-13-2007, 10:58 AM
me gf is soooo good at the whole ballbusting thing,she does everything and shes so rough and sexy and she loves it,she ****** me to let her do it it gets her sooo wet :)

do any of u guys wife/gf knows bout wat ur into and does she do it for u?

harborman9
10-13-2007, 01:25 PM
my wife has been in femdom for quite some time with spanking, cum denial, she even has a small cat she has whipped my balls with. I think I'm going to have some more kicks coming....and they will probably get more forceful.

poolman2
10-14-2007, 02:59 AM
harborman9,

Your a lucky man. :bananad: You might get a lot of such punishment/rewards. Please keep us apprised as to how this goes.

FWIW, my wife is not an ardent feminist. So I must be very good in order to earn my ball busts. If she's unhappy or angry, she won't touch me. :soomad

poolman2

dannyboy123
10-16-2007, 05:46 AM
her favourite thing is to squeeze them,she says its the power thing n watchin me squerm that gets her off.shes lookin for anotha girl to help her out which is great :)

Balloney
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
her favourite thing is to squeeze them,she says its the power thing n watchin me squerm that gets her off.shes lookin for anotha girl to help her out which is great :)

That may sound good to you for a fantasy, but if you really do it, it can cause some serious relationship problems in the future.

plaale
10-17-2007, 05:35 AM
my gf slaps my cock, itīs nice

dannyboy123
10-18-2007, 05:12 AM
That may sound good to you for a fantasy, but if you really do it, it can cause some serious relationship problems in the future.

she aint my gf shes me x gf,shes me m8 now i sumtimes call her me gf coz we went out for so long

BustedCouple
10-19-2007, 09:00 PM
My wife loves busting me and we've had her friend bust me too one night when we were drinking and it was amazing... it did not affect our relationship in a negative way at all. I wouldnt be too worried