PDA

View Full Version : I really wanna get busted by a girl BUT

boringboy123
10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
I wish i could get ballbusted by a girl but i feel like if i tell them my interest that they might think i'm weird or stupid. I feel like the only way to get busted is to say something mean to a girl and then she nails me in the balls but i don't want to do that. I dont even have a girl i can talk to me on AIM or any computer chatting program. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get kicked in the balls or somethin plzz let me know.

thanx

Shatteredballs
10-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, and maybe it is just me, but how old are you, just the way you typed makes you seem quiet young.

georgemoldonato
10-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I think the best tactic is to be up front and direct about it. Tell her it's what you like, and look for girls you think would get enjoyment from it.

You could always pay a domme.

I don't recommend ever insulting a girl to get sexual pleasure. It's not cool.

Good luck!

simpcoi85
10-14-2007, 01:07 AM
I am in the same situation as you. I don't want girls to think i am wierd or something, but you never know some might like doing it. I met a girl a year ago, and i finally told her about ballbusting, and she enjoyed kicking me all the time. Now since she moved, it is hard to find another girl to bust my balls again.