PDA

View Full Version : balls

jeff22
10-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I want to try something and I want your opinion about this.
I have a bee bee gun and I want to shoot my balls with it. Has anyone tried this?
and what do you think about this?

Tinchen
10-14-2007, 01:17 AM
You will most probably kill your balls!
Imagine the force the bullet applies on only a little spot of the ball can easily rupture it:autogun . But it depends on the force of your gun...
Try and shoot on something with similar surface and tell us about the results

knutty
10-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Are you talking about putting the barrel of the gun right up to your balls and firing? I'd be careful because sometimes bb guns have enough power to break the skin, I can't imagine that would be too good for your balls, all though I'm sure it would hurt a lot. maybe if you loaded the barrel with something softer like twisted up paper at first to see how it goes. My advice would be don't try it at all unless you're ready to accept the risk/likelihood of permanent damage. Interesting though that they are called "BB" guns, I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to stand for "BallBusting"

snack marvin
10-14-2007, 04:14 AM
I think, after shooting your balls with a bb gun you will have no balls anymore. As far as I know these bb guns are made for bird hunting? If true it means, that the metal ammunition has enough power to hit a bird when flying in the sky. If the bullet can penetrate the body of a bird from a distance, it will easily penetrate (and destroy) your balls. Remember the power needed to shoot a bird from the sky; and the bird is maybe 100 meters away while your balls are just two centimeters away from the barrel of your gun. I assume that you would kill your balls and probably even yourself.

Remember that even with tear gas ammunition you can kill a person when firing the load against the head from a distance less than one meter: the gas pressure has a heavy impact on the brain.

I saw in a movie that a lady put a tennis ball in a sock and beat her slave's balls. It seems the slave suffered tremendous pain. Never forget that the balls are very vulnerable; but even a painful tennis ball can't penetrate the skin – while ammunition will do exactly that...

snack marvin

sloguy
10-14-2007, 07:10 AM
go with airsoft, and find the softest shooting gun you can. the plastic pellets sting but dont penetrate( under most conditions, nutsack is pretty soft and a airsoft will pop thru cardboard so how much tougher is your sack than cardboard?). a metal bb will penetrate skin, and can actually go quite far into the flesh once it gets past the skin( nutsack skin is the thinnest skin i can think of on a person) once a projectile is "in" the person, penetration becomes easier. in ballistics they consider skin to be worth 2-3 inches of penetration into ballistic gelatin. skins tough. so, if you use a metal bb i suspect all will be fine(IF YOU SHOOT IT SOFT ENOUGH) and you will just barely break skin, until that one time where it pops thru and ends up on the far side of your nut, poking a tent with your skin on the other side. bullets have been known to do that with peoples chests, with the bullet visible under the skin of the back.

Richter
10-14-2007, 12:17 PM
..... Do it.

becki2shoe
10-14-2007, 03:10 PM
I want to try something and I want your opinion about this.
I have a bee bee gun and I want to shoot my balls with it. Has anyone tried this?
and what do you think about this?

I did this with a neighbor boy when I was a teen.

Be sure to sterilze the BBs first, best of all use silver or gold BBs since they will likely be buried in your balls, silver and gold will not poisen the way steel or lead will.

Also, unless you have very long arms it would be easier to hit them if you cut them out first and hang them up like a target, also not so likely to miss and damage your legs or belly this way, much safer.

poolman2
10-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Let us know what happens.

Did the BB destroy the first and second ball? Were the physicians able to save the second ball? Did your insurance company simply deny coverage as for an intentional act or did they sue you in a declaratory relief action seeking a court's determination that you acted intentionally in injuring yourself and they your health insurance does not cover such injuries?

Incidentally I killed many birds and lizards with my BB gun, so maybe you can destroy your balls with yours. That may influence our gene pool.

Do you have any sexual urges left, or are you totally useless, at least sexually?

We of the prurient and titilated interest are curious as to what has become of you.

poolman2

poolman2
10-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Let us know what happens?

Did the BB destroy the first and second ball. Were the physicians able to save the second ball? Did your insurance company simply deny coverage as for an intentional act or did they sue you in a declaratory relief action seeking a court's determination that you acted intentionally in injuring yourself and they your health insurance does not cover such injuries?

Incidentally I killed many birds and lizards with my BB gun, so maybe you can destroy your balls with yours. That may influence our gene pool.

Do you have any sexual urges left, or are you totally useless, at least sexually?

We of the prurient and titilated interest are curious as to what has become of you.

poolman2

crushee
10-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Have you subscribed for an insurance, and who will take benefit from it?

agnetha
10-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Hello,

and of course the obvious question, why? Have you tried various self-busting methods and just want something different?
I would say no, the damage could be permanent, stick with my bf's favourite, an apple in a sock.

a sensible, agnetha

skipperbob
10-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Sorry but there has got to be a better way to achieve satisfaction! I don't think you have thought this through enough - or, you're an idiot!:cussing:

ouchouch
10-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Thats a crazy thing to do! Don't do it !

Richter
10-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Don't listen to them. You are intelligent and reasonable and sane. You should do it immediately.

Girthtron
10-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Don't listen to them. You are intelligent and reasonable and sane. You should do it immediately.

You sound very intelligent! But you should have your mother spit chewing tobacco on them befor you shoot. It's like a natural healing type thing pluse it looks good!

sloguy
10-17-2007, 07:14 AM
since no one else has said it yet.

:bananajumYOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT:bananad: