PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night ballbusting

the_tree
10-16-2007, 06:49 PM
This happened to me a couple of weeks back, and I thought I'd share it with y'all for your amusement.

A few of my friends, my housemate and myself hit the club, and got royally drunk, as is our habit. While there, I bumped into a girl I knew, someone I'd had a thing with a while back but it had kind of petered out, god knows why, she was hot. Tall, not too much shorter than me and I'm 6' 4", long hair that was once blonde, but tonight she had it dyed jet-black, huge boobs invested well in a tight top, and the most flawless, piercing eyes.

Well, it turned out that she knew one of my friends, and one thing led to another and we all piled back to her place after the club closed, and yours truly blags the second place in her bed, which didn't take much in the way of convincing as we were both blind drunk and by the looks of it she was as eager to re-start the proceedings as I was.

We observe the usual formalities of foreplay, and her hand goes down to start slowly jacking me off for a time, before finding it's way down to my balls, which she gives a sharp squeeze on. I gasp, and she gives a little giggle. It was nothing too hard, but she could tell it had set something racing.
'Do you like that?' She asks, all sweet and innocent, and I'm drunk enough to push my luck.
'Punch them.' I say, and her brow knots slightly.
'Punch them? You want me to punch your balls?' I tell her that indeed, this is the case, and with a coy little smile, she brings her fist right up between my legs and pounds my balls, hard! I feel that sexy blunt pain shooting through me, and gasp again, I opened my mouth to tell her how good that felt, but I didn't get a chance to speak. She wasn't done.
She starts hammering on them again, picking up speed and power, ramming her beautiful manicured little fist into my nuts, and culminating in a grab and squeeze of such ferocity that I had to ask her to stop.

...So she switches to using her knee. The girl didn't mess around.

Later that night... well.. it was morning by then, we'd both gotten what we were after. It turns out she'd just broken up with her boyfriend after discovering him cheating on her, and giving her an excuse to vent her anger was not only therapeutic for her, but it led to one of the most intense ballbusting sessions of my life. Everyone's a winner. :jumpsmile

darkknightx
10-20-2007, 06:03 PM
If it's true, it's fantastic...

:ibow4u:

uspsfanalan
10-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Nice posting. It reminds me of the best busting I've ever recieved. Basically, I wanted my girlfriend on top so I could grab her tits. She almost never cums on top and wanted to switch. I said I didn't want to. She snapped back, "Why ... Are ... You ... So ... Pickey." She slammed her fist into my balls for emphasis on each word. To this day that's the hardest she's ever hit them, it tempts me to piss her off more often.