PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation

Studl
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm looking for pics of small penis humiliation...

Ballbusting and cuckoldry may or may not be included...

I searched desperately but found nothing good yet...

Aldor
10-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I like that stuff to! Please send me a pm if you find something good.

slaveboy91210
10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
ive got to say, thats my fav!

bullbusting cos u dont measure up.

Vittoria
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
yea this is such a hot situation to me. ballbusting the tiny dick loser! i think i'm gonna have to make a video... because i love to humiliate!

:D :D

iron horse
11-01-2007, 02:33 PM
I've always maintained that this type of humiliation is best served when he's naked and their are numerous clothed women present wherein he presents them his penis while they look at it, point, laugh and make jokes about it. There's a certain comradre amongst females when they can enjoy it together and gang up on him. Many dommes LOVE to humiliate a naked man about his dick size in front of other women. I've heard from a number of them that like to conclude that humiliation with some hard kicks in his balls to punish him for it.

Sharon of www.femaledom.com (our gracious hostess for this forum) has a few. She's responded to how she feels about seeing the guys stripped naked, having their penises pointed at and laughed at by the girls, then, have the girls kick the men in their balls to punish them for their small penises.

She responded she enjoys seeing the guys come in thinking they're "all that" only to be humiliated with a hard kick in their balls.

I don't post femaledom.com pics in here much any more out of respect for their copyright. But I will post a few that are great from a series "2 Girls Busting Balls" and gives you a bit of flavor. The rest you can get by joining.

One thing we find a lot of from Sharon's girls is their mean streaks and love to laugh at the guys humiliating as well as taking particular delight after a good hard kick is delivered.

Which is why I like the last two pics as Katja strikes quickly grabbing his balls and squeezing them hard as Kim looks on laughing as she watches his balls get squeezed so hard in pain.

These girls are fantastic, and I hope Sharon continues to bring us more! :bananajum