PDA

View Full Version : Hard ballbusting

lesliejb
10-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi everybody

I love ballbusting but having problem taking them. When my mistress kick me softly I fall to the ground. And take a while to recover for the next kick:confused: . My pain tolerance is low. How can I improve my pain tolerance and let my mistress kick me harder and recover quicker for the next kick?

Any advice will be appreciated.:)

Thks
Leslie

Memberless
10-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi, I take Aleve (naproxen sodium) for lower back pain. Sometimes I take two tablets. When I take two, my balls become desensitized to where I can punch my own balls again and again without much trouble.

Jedi
10-19-2007, 08:16 AM
I would not advise anyone to take anything to enable them to take more pain. It could be potentially dangerous.

moosh
10-19-2007, 09:43 AM
If you're taking pills to prevent pain, won't being hit harder just feel the same as being hit with less force without the pills?:confused:

BustedCouple
10-19-2007, 08:50 PM
train your balls, at first i couldn't take what my wife can dish out to me now. I can take dozens of kicks now without too much trouble unless she wants me to go down of course!

Girthtron
10-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Try rubbing chicken grease on them. That's what I do! I've got big low hangers and with the chicken grease they slip and slide when my wife hits them! Plus it makes her furious when she gets chicken grease on her heels or knee! She goes like deranged crazy on me screaming about me putting chicken grease on them!

One time after I did that she made me swallow a whole uncooked chicken while she held me by my balls! I can't really describe what that was like only to say I've never rubbed chicken grease on my balls again.

Hey but that doesn't mean you can't! Shit my wife didn't realize I had chicken grease on my balls for a week until our cats started following her around every where! "Fucking cats"! Hell rubbing chicken grease on your balls works! It's like a spit ball in the world series! "Swinggg Batttteerrrr"!! Also it really makes them nice and shiny looking for her witch she liked at first until of course she realzed what it was.. "IT'S WHAT? YOUR PUTTING WHAT ON THOSE THINGS"? "Chicken grease honey"!

"Fucking cats"! I've been of late secretly rubbing chicken grease on my balls without her knowing! Not alot just a little and sense the washing machine accidennt with the cats she hasn't a clue! But still I hope I never haft to eat a raw chicken again and that's the fucking truth!!!

vonrick
10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Try rubbing chicken grease on them. That's what I do! I've got big low hangers and with the chicken grease they slip and slide when my wife hits them! Plus it makes her furious when she gets chicken grease on her heels or knee! She goes like deranged crazy on me screaming about me putting chicken grease on them!

One time after I did that she made me swallow a whole uncooked chicken while she held me by my balls! I can't really describe what that was like only to say I've never rubbed chicken grease on my balls again.

Hey but that doesn't mean you can't! Shit my wife didn't realize I had chicken grease on my balls for a week until our cats started following her around every where! "Fucking cats"! Hell rubbing chicken grease on your balls works! It's like a spit ball in the world series! "Swinggg Batttteerrrr"!! Also it really makes them nice and shiny looking for her witch she liked at first until of course she realzed what it was.. "IT'S WHAT? YOUR PUTTING WHAT ON THOSE THINGS"? "Chicken grease honey"!

"Fucking cats"! I've been of late secretly rubbing chicken grease on my balls without her knowing! Not alot just a little and sense the washing machine accidennt with the cats she hasn't a clue! But still I hope I never haft to eat a raw chicken again and that's the fucking truth!!!

This is either one of the funniest things I have read in a while.
Or one of the saddest...

Jedi
10-20-2007, 04:53 AM
Hilarious! LMAO :D