PDA

View Full Version : Swelling after kick - how large, how long ?

ChiefSoreballs
10-21-2007, 11:23 AM
can anyone share their experiences / observations ? might the swelling get so large that a guy has trouble to fit "them" into his normal trousers after the kick ? and how long does it typically last ?

Tamakeri
10-21-2007, 01:26 PM
can anyone share their experiences / observations ? might the swelling get so large that a guy has trouble to fit "them" into his normal trousers after the kick ? and how long does it typically last ?
Typical for me for the level of play I do is they swell up to the size of tangerines and stay that way for 2-3 days. Yes if I wear reasonably close fitting pants I feel every move, and I love that feeling- it keeps me reminded between times ! I consider the playtime kind of too light if that doesn't happen. Best feeling for me is for them to remain swollen until my next playtime and I play about twice a week now. Worst I have had is swollen to the size of oranges and stayed swollen (to some extent- certainly not that size for a little over two weeks.

ChiefSoreballs
10-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Worst I have had is swollen to the size of oranges and stayed swollen (to some extent- certainly not that size for a little over two weeks.

wow, oranges :ibow4u:

I guess this would have been a nice sight on a nudism beach....

can anybody top this ?

wantbigbreasted
10-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Is it not dangerous in long term? I mean you may become impotant after some time.

Richter
10-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Can't help you on this one. Wife worked hard to find produce the same size as my nuts normally are (turns out they're just a shade bigger than kiwis), but I've never noticed significant swelling. And what you're talking about sounds like the stuff of cartoons.

BustedCouple
10-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Damn, my wife busts me multiple times a day just playing around and when we have a real session... we have a session and my balls never swell the size of oranges. That sounds ridiculous...

ultrap
10-21-2007, 11:50 PM
I have recently had a very intense ballbusting session and there was significant swelling of the scrotum. My Mistress got it cherry red and nicely blown up. What surprised me though is that the next day my nutsack turned dark purple, almost black (hematoma?)...stayed that way for a week, then started to gradually turn lighter in color, by day 12 it was back to normal.

The "orange size" story sounds like a fantasy to me though.

Tamakeri
10-22-2007, 05:50 PM

Not a fantasy by any means, although in actuality only one nut was swollen that large, and I only had that level of swelling once. The side (the frame, not the netting) of a racquetball racquet was involved, along with a small monetary wager about how much I could take, lol. Maybe we have smaller oranges in California than the rest of you guys. Of course I didn't use a micrometer at the time and everything is from a first person perspective here, but I am talking about being swollen to approximately 3" in diameter or a little less, which is maybe double normal diameter ?

EggsForCrush
10-23-2007, 05:04 AM
if they are not swelled up to 3x of their origininal sizes, it could last in 2-7 days. if they also hurts sooo much, a testicular torsion could be there, go to an urologist.

if they are larger then 3x of their original sizes, go to a doctor and tell him/her that you had an trauma to your testicles.

EggsForCrush
10-23-2007, 05:05 AM
I have recently had a very intense ballbusting session and there was significant swelling of the scrotum. My Mistress got it cherry red and nicely blown up. What surprised me though is that the next day my nutsack turned dark purple, almost black (hematoma?)...stayed that way for a week, then started to gradually turn lighter in color, by day 12 it was back to normal.

yes, there was a hematoma there.. but it is in your scrotum, not in your testicles.. so don't worry, you should be ok now :)

ChiefSoreballs
10-24-2007, 08:49 AM
if they are not swelled up to 3x of their origininal sizes, it could last in 2-7 days. if they also hurts sooo much, a testicular torsion could be there, go to an urologist.

if they are larger then 3x of their original sizes, go to a doctor and tell him/her that you had an trauma to your testicles.

thank you for the advice, but the question did not have a personal medical background - to me ballbusting is just a fantasy. I am just curious how much of the stuff you read in BB stories about how bad they swell after a kick ("like plump tomatoes" is one expression I remember :D ) is myth and what might be realistic.

shoelickshoe
10-25-2007, 05:08 PM
i would like to do this question...

Do you think that it's possible to repeat every days the same session of kicks on the balls?

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Typical for me for the level of play I do is they swell up to the size of tangerines and stay that way for 2-3 days. Yes if I wear reasonably close fitting pants I feel every move, and I love that feeling- it keeps me reminded between times ! I consider the playtime kind of too light if that doesn't happen. Best feeling for me is for them to remain swollen until my next playtime and I play about twice a week now. Worst I have had is swollen to the size of oranges and stayed swollen (to some extent- certainly not that size for a little over two weeks.

If you are hard when you are busted do you ever lose your hard?

Snakelinux
10-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs
Might the swelling get so large that a guy has trouble to fit "them" into his normal trousers after the kick ?
If your pants won't fit because of a simple swelling of the testicles it is time to buy new pants or more likely you need new underwear because underwear is tighter.

Originally Posted by shoelickshoe
Do you think that it's possible to repeat every days the same session of kicks on the balls?
No, after a while you will need a day or two to recover. Believe me I've tried.

Originally Posted by becki2shoe
If you are hard when you are busted do you ever lose your hard?
I don't but I can't speak for everyone.

shoelickshoe
11-04-2007, 02:51 PM
meke me 3 different situations of a session of kicks on the balls:

1-hard kicks. Kicks so hards and so much that the scrotum swell immediatly and it began to be blue.

2-kicks are hard and very much but not hard how in the situation 1 so that the scrotum began swell near at the end of the session.

3-kicks are hard and very much but not hard how in the situation 2 so that they make only a lot of pain but they don't swell the scrotum.

Well, for every of these situations it's possible have an erection (or after how many time it's possible ?) and it's possible repeat the same sessione the day after?