PDA

View Full Version : Caption Pic 1

Richter
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok, so the captioned pics thread was starting to fill up with a lot of pictures and guys saying "Put a caption on these pictures". Captioning pictures is really easy, but coming up with captions is more difficult. So, I was thinking I'll post a pic to be captioned everyonce in a while and you can just reply with a caption. No need to put it on a picture, just hit reply with what you think is the best ballbusting caption. Here's our first picture for this experiment.

kickMyBalls1
10-25-2007, 05:18 PM
this is my girlfriend now get over here and lick this before i cut your balls of and make your crotch look like hers

ChiefSoreballs
10-28-2007, 10:03 AM
(please feel free to find a better caption !)

http://ww4.actiongirls.com/gallery9/Veronica-Zemanova-video-pictures/actiongirlsvzlooksthatkill006.jpg

just a little bit of advice, sweetheart:

the next time you are in a gunfight with a girl, you watch the movement of her hands - not of her tits !

well, I guess now that I shot off your little babymakers, it will be a lot easier for you to control your intstincts next time. bye bye....

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 11:12 AM

no mr. scrotum, just because I don't wear a bra doesn't mean that I'm a slut. and it doesn't mean that I want a fat smelly pervert like you to touch my tits, OK ?

now try get to up and hobble back to your house to search for an icepack. and try to make up a good story until your wife comes home - that is, why your little peanuts have suddenly swollen to the size of grapefruits....