PDA

View Full Version : gentle play

exstudent
10-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Last night I had some busting fun with my friend. She was very full on and I never relized how much more sensitive my left nut is when done seprately. After about an hour of busting I could not take anymore. It must have been the hardest I've ever had.

But afterwards she started telling my 'ballies' how sorry she was and began kissing them and fondling really softly. She kept talking to them in baby talk telling them how she was going to make them better. I found myself liking this more than the bust. Perhaps it was having so much attention to my balls.
Has anyone had a similar experience? And do you have one testicle more sensitive?

ChiefSoreballs
10-24-2007, 10:54 PM
She kept talking to them in baby talk telling them how she was going to make them better.

exactly what did she suggest ? I dont know much that can be done do make your danglers stop hurting - except for cutting them off that is......:Baahaha:

exstudent
10-25-2007, 12:30 AM
She just did gentle play. Kissing, rubbing, licking, sucking.

BallbustingPrincess
10-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I love to do those things to....

*w*

BBP
XX

poolman2
10-26-2007, 01:15 AM
My wife often treats my balls differently at the same time. For instance she will do a slow crush on one while simultaneously hitting the other. The sensation is overwhelming. My favorite is when she mashes one under one heel, while doing a heel chop on the other. I can't hold out long when she does that. :bananajum

poolman2