PDA

View Full Version : Mocking / teasing a guy who was busted

ChiefSoreballs
10-25-2007, 09:17 AM
what have you experienced / witnessed ? (I would prefer real life situations, not where you have paid for it)

my favourite one is a giggled "does it hurt ?", said to a guy who is on the floor clutching his nuts....

iron horse
10-28-2007, 04:21 PM
That's my favorite reaction of a girl. I love that mean "ha ha - I kicked you in your balls!" laughter after they've tricked him with a fast kick, particularly when he's naked but she's clothed.

I know you're not interested in paid experiences. But femaledom.com has some excellent videos of naked guys getting kicked hard in the balls and when the guys drop holding their balls and moaning, the girls often giggle and laugh, and I've seen it sometimes where they'll even high-five each other after a particular well placed hard kick.

Let me know if you want any references to where those are.

Another thing I like is where the guy is expecting a tap, but instead the girl surprises him with a very hard blow, or, a when he's talking and doesn't expect to get kicked at that moment, and she knows he's not expecting and thus kicks him hard shocking him...and then she laughs loving watching his shock and drop as he gropes his balls in pain.

Here's a favorite, although it's been posted before it's the last scenario I described. This guy is supposedly being punished by this girl for having a small penis, but don't know the story behind it. Love her devilish yet delightful laughter as he lays on the floor naked afterwards in a lot of pain.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65879279/Punishing_him_for_too_small_penis.mpeg.html

tlgibson54
10-28-2007, 08:11 PM
That's my favorite reaction of a girl. I love that mean "ha ha - I kicked you in your balls!" laughter after they've tricked him with a fast kick, particularly when he's naked but she's clothed.

I know you're not interested in paid experiences. But femaledom.com has some excellent videos of naked guys getting kicked hard in the balls and when the guys drop holding their balls and moaning, the girls often giggle and laugh, and I've seen it sometimes where they'll even high-five each other after a particular well placed hard kick.

Let me know if you want any references to where those are.

Another thing I like is where the guy is expecting a tap, but instead the girl surprises him with a very hard blow, or, a when he's talking and doesn't expect to get kicked at that moment, and she knows he's not expecting and thus kicks him hard shocking him...and then she laughs loving watching his shock and drop as he gropes his balls in pain.

Here's a favorite, although it's been posted before it's the last scenario I described. This guy is supposedly being punished by this girl for having a small penis, but don't know the story behind it. Love her devilish yet delightful laughter as he lays on the floor naked afterwards in a lot of pain.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65879279/Punishing_him_for_too_small_penis.mpeg.html

Excellent clip and one of my favorites as well!:thumbup Do you know whatever happened to this particular "Vixen" and her videos?

ricky
10-31-2007, 02:39 PM
I like it when the girl sorta puts her hands over her own croch to make fun of how you look and goes "aww do you poor balls hurt?" even though it's pretty obvious that they do.

needbud77
10-31-2007, 03:08 PM
mocking before a bust is also very hot
especially when the guy doesnt want it (lost a bet or something like that)

ChiefSoreballs
11-01-2007, 06:07 AM
I like it when the girl sorta puts her hands over her own croch to make fun of how you look and goes "aww do you poor balls hurt?" even though it's pretty obvious that they do.

yeah, thats one of my favourites too !

iron horse
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I am a big supporter of femaledom.com, and don't want to post two many of their photos and materials as they need to make money from them.

However, as I said in another post, every once in a while I'll post a *bit* of their materials to encourage people to check out their excellent stuff.

One of the reasons I'm a huge fan is that the site is owned and run by females, and these women thoroughly enjoy watching men get kicked in the balls so much, they've created the best website on the Internet for it. Sharon has two female assistants with her during these shoots, so its great to know the women sort of, well, gang up in these things.

I've communicated in Sharon's chat room for members about the following clip. This guy was claiming he could really take it hard. In the kick you see, there is nothing fake about how hard the kick was delivered. Sharon says that afterwards, she walked by a room where he was sitting in a chair naked looking at his hurting balls in pain. When she posted this she posted a laughing face :weryfun telling us she thought it was funny and enjoyable to see.

I posted I thought it was wonderful that she in the girls could enjoy their work so much...after all, they certainly deserved to enjoy kicking him in his balls and taking him down given how hard they work (and how pretty they are!). She agreed.

The following is that video clip. You can see how Shania tricks the naked guy into jumping up and down like a fool with his penis and balls bouncing, then quickly, very hard and by surprise, she delivers a hard slapping kick from behind up into his balls dropping instantly to the floor. Shania then turns to one of the girls in the film crew and all the girls laugh hysterically at this naked guy laying there holding his balls and moaning.

I thanked Sharon for bringing us such a delightful ballbusting moment, and I'm even happier the girls enjoyed that event as much as the rest of us. Love to see more... :bananajum

http://rapidshare.com/files/66796298/shania09.rm.html

Chester3833
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Can you guys just for once upload anything to any other host than rapidshare ? im on a shared IP i have been never able to download anything from rapidshare nothing 0

anatinus
11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I saw my incredibly gorgeous friend's ex-girlfriend squeeze his nuts at a restaurant under the table-his face went red and he looked like he was going to wretch- his eyes were watering.

She laughed at him and said, "you might as well enjoy the attention", or something like that. Totally unprompted as well.

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 02:49 AM
I saw my incredibly gorgeous friend's ex-girlfriend squeeze his nuts at a restaurant under the table-his face went red and he looked like he was going to wretch- his eyes were watering.

She laughed at him and said, "you might as well enjoy the attention", or something like that. Totally unprompted as well.

wow, thats really hot...:ibow4u:

do you know why she did it ? did she simply grab him or did she first fondle him ?

Nice_Boy
03-13-2011, 08:49 PM
I love when a girl kicks a guy and then slaps her crotch showing that she has no pain there. That's very hot and humiliating.

zapan
02-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Female Junkrat cosplayer mocking his "hit in the balls" highlight intro.
https://instagram.fcdg2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/c0.135.1080.1080a/s640x640/19932320_101780003807463_1450486201902432256_n.jpg ?_nc_ht=instagram.fcdg2-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=VYk1El_LtIsAX-oBSG1&oh=1cbc696642f0e3164e28bc370560cc9b&oe=5ED096AA

shorty-p
03-14-2020, 09:36 PM
nice, thanx!

p.s. Holy thread resurrection, Batman!