PDA

View Full Version : A Petite Woman Needs Assistance

mutt
10-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Kicking a guy in the balls -- Discussion Thread Title

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/about157944.html

Discussion Thread from FemaleFirst.com which was initiated by a petite 5' woman who discovered her boyfriend cheating on her.
She attempted to ballbust him, but she lacked skills, which caused him to merely laugh in her face.
She is seeking advice and input on how to do it better, for a follow-up attempt.
I figure that the members of this board could supply an endless supply of high-quality suggestions.
She is getting WAY too many replies of the "this is sick - this is wrong" variety, and WAY too few replies with useful input.
Let's help the lady out! You will see my suggestion on page 2 under the name of "slacker". Hope you approve and concur!

TheMusicMan
10-26-2007, 07:43 AM
As happy as I am to hear about a petite woman wanting to learn how to ballbust well, I think this is dangerous territory to tread.

This forum is centered around the Fetish of Ballbusting and related FemDom acts, and involves willing/ curious males working with their wives/spouses/mistresses. But that does NOT give license to give advice to a girl who may be working with an un-willing male.

I know from personal experience that I could have, at any time, overcome the pain of a good ballbusting and at least thrown one punch. To a petite woman from a man as large as I am, that would be devastating, leaving us both crying on the carpet.

I do see the nobility in your post though, and I commend you for your effort to help this poor woman. I think we should, as a forum, try to confine our responses to the self-defense variety, especially considering the non-consent relationship of any ballbusting that may occur with this woman.