PDA

View Full Version : Russian BB girls

tenerife
10-26-2007, 05:48 AM
User Banned For Posting Copyrighted Content

gopballbuster
10-26-2007, 10:29 PM
not to try to sound ungrateful, but i just figured out how to get these to work, so that you entail me downloading the videos again. rapidshare says i must wait 187 mins. do you think you could put them somewhere else, like send space. like i said, not trying to sound ungrateful, i'm very greatfull, i would just appreciate it being loaded to something other than rapidshare

BBTex
10-27-2007, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I've been having real bad problems with rapidshare lately (it telling me I typed in the code wrong, even though it is clearly correct, and then it telling me I am already downloading something when I am clearly not).

Thank you very much for posting this though.

pompom
10-27-2007, 06:35 PM
how do you get these to work?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:03 PM
I downloaded Real Player because I wanted to see this video. It looks interesting.

So after doing so, and downloading from Rapidshare, it doesn't work. It says that Real Player needs some new software, but that none is available.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it?

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I haven't downloaded them yet but you may require the right codec to play it.

You will also need winrar.

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I haven't downloaded them yet but you may require the right codec to play it.

You will also need winrar.

"Winrar"? What is that?

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 03:43 PM
winrar is software for extracting .rar files. A bit like winzip is used for extracting .zip files. Both .rar and .zip files are compressed files.

You can download evaluation versions of both winrar and winzip, and you can continue to use them to unzip files even after the evaluation period has finished, but you have to wait a while for it to start up.

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:45 PM
winrar is software for extracting .rar files. A bit like winzip is used for extracting .zip files. Both .rar and .zip files are compressed files.

You can download evaluation versions of both winrar and winzip, and you can continue to use them to unzip files even after the evaluation period has finished, but you have to wait a while for it to start up.

Thanks

Is there anyway to convert "rar" files to mpeg? I think "rar" designated it as made for Real Player right?

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 03:51 PM
no, sorry Rebecca, you are confusing rar with ram / rm files (rm = Real Media and I think they are sometimes give the .ram extension).

You can download winrar here:

http://www.win-rar.com/

Macra
12-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Its an avi file (and here codecs become important).

You’ll get shot for blatantly sharing copyrighted material here. Sharon does not like this as its against forum rules *wags finger*. If you’re going to do it I’m afraid you’ll need to be a little more covert about it or you’ll end up being banned like many before you.

Rar is just a data compression format (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rar) Winrar is great for decompressing rar files and can be trailed free for 40 days.

You need to “undo” the rar in winrar or similar (if using a PC; UnRarX etc. work OK for Mac) in order to “release" the compressed AVI file.

However, I repeat my warning about blatant file sharing here as this entire thread will get removed once Sharon sees it. Play safe – and if you can’t play safe take precautions.

Mac

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 04:08 PM
no, sorry Rebecca, you are confusing rar with ram / rm files (rm = Real Media and I think they are sometimes give the .ram extension).

You can download winrar here:

http://www.win-rar.com/

Thank you very much!

Apparently I need to download all 3 parts in order to see them. At least according to the winrar program I installed. Great! Another piece application I have to learn!

Thanks for your help. I owe you a kick! :)

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Yes, you will need all 3 parts because it is a split archive. This allows a big file to be split into smaller pieces where it is too big (even when compressed) to fit into one file (according to your specification).

Macra
12-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Site’s like crapidshare only allow files under a certain size. I think the crapidshare.com limit is 100Mb – its bigger for sendspace, megaupload etc. Nevertheless, if your movie is over limit yer screwed.

With Winrar you can compress the file and split it up into chunks of a specified size and, if –and only if, you have all the bits u can put it back together after downloading it.

Bish bash bosh.

ricky
12-10-2007, 04:25 PM
The russianbbgirls site is gone forever, so I thought we were allowed to share it openly now if we had it...

Dualing Banjo
12-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I think this is fair.

No posting of active sites as we all want them to stay in the biz and make more movies. :thumbup

Here's a rar file for Rebecca to test. It should play OK when decompressed as wmv not avi

http://lix.in/af9afe

Tamakeri
12-11-2007, 11:47 AM
The russianbbgirls site is gone forever, so I thought we were allowed to share it openly now if we had it...

Copyright and terms of use legal agreements that you agreed to when (if) you actually purchased the original material don't become null and void simply because the company who sold it to you no longer has the same (or any) web site. They may be limited in how easily they can prosecute you, but that doesn't make it right or ok.

When your next door neighbor dies, you can't just move in and use a few rooms can you? After all she's gone forever.

me_no_wimp
12-11-2007, 12:14 PM
The question is what the copyright laws are in Russia anyway. I believe they are different to here and if it's a Russian site then Russian copyright laws probably apply.

In UK law I think anything recorded loses its copyright after 50 years, although I'm not sure if that doesn't only apply to music. That may seem like a long time but it means, for example, that Rock Around The Clock is no longer copyrighted here and you could legally share it with someone if you want, the same applies to quite a few Elvis Presley recordings and within the next few years will apply to Beatles recordings too. Probably why they keep re-releasing Elvis packages here because they know pretty soon they won't make any more from them.

Rebecca
12-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks to those who posted these clips! I really enjoyed them!
Do I understand that the site they are from is no longer around? Pity!

I love that the girls in them are enjoying themselves, as they should be. I know I would! :)

I don't like that very often the guy jumps upward slightly, reducing the impact. True, I don't have nuts so don't know what I would do in that situation, but I found that a bit disappointing.
Still though, those are some of the best clips I've seen! I love repeated kicks/knees where the girls are dressed normally, and who are enjoying doing it. Don't care too much for the fetish garb in most videos.

One thing I love which I haven't seen too much of is a kneeling guy being kicked repeatedly. Especially if he's being held up by another woman. If Russian BB girls did anything like that, I bet it was great!

Thanks again!

Rebecca

pseudonym02
12-13-2007, 04:07 PM
please comment
There is a problem: I cannot download things at rapidshare because I go trough a proxy. But: I know a good place where you can upload 5GB of stuff for free: esnips.com
There everyone can downlaod it for free without having to wait. I think this would be an improvement for the others, too.

me_no_wimp
12-13-2007, 04:07 PM

I love that the girls in them are enjoying themselves, as they should be. I know I would! :)

I don't like that very often the guy jumps upward slightly, reducing the impact. True, I don't have nuts so don't know what I would do in that situation, but I found that a bit disappointing.
Still though, those are some of the best clips I've seen! I love repeated kicks/knees where the girls are dressed normally, and who are enjoying doing it. Don't care too much for the fetish garb in most videos.

One thing I love which I haven't seen too much of is a kneeling guy being kicked repeatedly. Especially if he's being held up by another woman. If Russian BB girls did anything like that, I bet it was great!

Thanks again!

Rebecca

I am glad you say that. I also like the fact that they are dressed normally and am not particularly a fan of "fetish garb".

Much that we like being kicked in the balls, there is a natural instinct to flinch and defend against the kick. The best ways to avoid that are to either be restrained so you can't, or to at least close your eyes so you can't see the shots coming, or to get kicked from behind which sometimes works really well.

nutslave
12-13-2007, 04:28 PM

Thanks again!

Rebecca

if i'm not mistaken i think Goddess kicks made a video like that, where a guy was on his knees and one girl was holding him up by his neck from behind and the other girl was just landing kicks one after the other.

i'll have to check to see if i have that video clip.

and they also have a few other clips of a guy on his knees being kicked but not being held up by another girl.

Black Dog
12-14-2007, 09:42 AM

Thanks again!

Rebecca

Rebecca

If this address works, here are your girls kicking and holding

Black Dog
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RED7CB17

szszsz
12-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Copyright and terms of use legal agreements that you agreed to when (if) you actually purchased the original material don't become null and void simply because the company who sold it to you no longer has the same (or any) web site. They may be limited in how easily they can prosecute you, but that doesn't make it right or ok.

When your next door neighbor dies, you can't just move in and use a few rooms can you? After all she's gone forever.

I really dont see why not...she is dead

Julie18nz
12-14-2007, 11:49 AM
um, coz she still owns the house, so u still, legally, cant do it.

There is getting to be WAY too much copyrighted stuff being offered here. How about we show Sharon a little bit of respect and STOP posting it ??? :)

tenerife
12-16-2007, 10:45 AM
I am sorry because of that

kickme000
12-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Here are 21 PREVIEW clips from Russian BB Girls web site. Note that these are FREE clips, not member material. Around 20 seconds each, but still hot.
http://rapidshare.com/files/77445539/russianbbsamples.zip

"Kind of" a preview pic
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z86/ballbusting101/russianbbsamples.jpg