PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take guys to recover from BB

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 10:26 AM
How long does it take guys to recover from busted balls?
Assume you are teased by sexy lady, maybe some leg, some boobs, maybe even offered some kitty.

Do you lose your hard if you had one when you are busted? If so how long till you can get hard again?

How soon after you are busted can you shoot your load? Does it hurt more when you shoot after being busted?

rec912
10-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Assume you are teased by sexy lady, maybe some leg, some boobs, maybe even offered some kitty.

Do you lose your hard if you had one when you are busted? If so how long till you can get hard again?

How soon after you are busted can you shoot your load? Does it hurt more when you shoot after being busted?

I am usually hard the entire time, sometimes it hurts a little after being busted to shoot my load, but what really hurst id after i been busted when my balls slap her ass when we are doing doggie

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 12:10 PM
I am usually hard the entire time, sometimes it hurts a little after being busted to shoot my load, but what really hurst id after i been busted when my balls slap her ass when we are doing doggie

Thats interesting. Have you ever been busted good enough to lose your hard?

Also, do your balls usually hang lower than normal after you are busted?

penaltykicked
10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
My wife has busted my balls for years now and only once were they sore for more than one day and I discovered that she had actually twisted my balls around each other witch can be dangerous but after a hot bath 2 days later we were able to arrange them in their proper order.Too your other question I have never lost my hardon during the busting in fact the opposite she has actually made me cum just by busting and squeezing my balls kif your a ballbuster then giveem hell

Hasta
10-26-2007, 01:11 PM
I've never lost my erection while being busted and/or never failed to get one when busted. As a matter of fact, my old g/f used to squeeze me saying she wanted the "big" one.

Course, the best thing is when they are sore the next day.

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 02:17 PM
I've never lost my erection while being busted and/or never failed to get one when busted. As a matter of fact, my old g/f used to squeeze me saying she wanted the "big" one.

Course, the best thing is when they are sore the next day.

So then if you are limp you can actually get an erection from being squeezed or busted?

Can you cum immediately after being busted?

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 02:19 PM
My wife has busted my balls for years now and only once were they sore for more than one day and I discovered that she had actually twisted my balls around each other witch can be dangerous but after a hot bath 2 days later we were able to arrange them in their proper order.Too your other question I have never lost my hardon during the busting in fact the opposite she has actually made me cum just by busting and squeezing my balls kif your a ballbuster then giveem hell

Wow! you acutally get off while you are being busted? Is this common with a lot of guys that like BB? Thats neat.

Chaboy
10-26-2007, 02:49 PM
i keep a hard-on the whole time, and my girlfriend loves to squeeze them during sex, it makes my cock harder

becki2shoe
10-26-2007, 03:18 PM
i keep a hard-on the whole time, and my girlfriend loves to squeeze them during sex, it makes my cock harder

Yes, I like to squeeze a guys balls during intercourse, it does seem to excite, also like to talk about cutting them off!

pungdjur
10-26-2007, 03:51 PM
1. How long does it take guys to recover from busted balls?

2. Do you lose your hard if you had one when you are busted? If so how long till you can get hard again?

3. How soon after you are busted can you shoot your load?

4. Does it hurt more when you shoot after being busted?1. It depends on how hard the kick is. Sometimes it only takes a few minutes. Sometimes it takes weeks. When I was in 8th grade a girl in my grade kicked me full force. I was on the floor, crying in pain, for about 10 minutes. I couldn't walk straight for about an hour, and I still felt some pain after 2 weeks.

2. Sometimes, not always. My g/f slapped me in the balls once just when I was about to penetrate her. My penis shrunk but after a few minutes of her caressing my balls it got hard again.

3. A few seconds if I'm lucky... My g/f usually squeezes my balls when we're having sex, and she's pretty rough sometimes. But I don't really feel the pain until I've already cum.

4. No.

becki2shoe
10-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Seems like most guys that like BB get erections from that and even ejaculate.

I wonder if you do BB everytime you have sex do some guys get so they can not get off without having BB?

Lager
10-27-2007, 10:48 AM
I have noticed that I can shoot a much bigger load after having my balls smacked around, or even when they are cupped with a slight squeeze.

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I have noticed that I can shoot a much bigger load after having my balls smacked around, or even when they are cupped with a slight squeeze.

Thats interesting. Is that when they are squeezed before, during, or after you shoot your load?

All 3?
Hmmm. How about squeezing after you shoot your load? Any effect at all? A quicker new hard?
That would be interesting. More More More etc might milk you to death !!!

Richter
11-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Getting busted gets me hard, I stay hard while being busted, and have no problem or pain cumming while or after being busted.

A common scenario for me and my wife is for me to play the ****** and she defends herself with knees and squeezes, but I overpower her anyway. Honestly, if I'm going to fuck a woman and she kicks me in the balls, the result is going to be that I'm going to fuck her harder. There's no recovery for bb.

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Getting busted gets me hard, I stay hard while being busted, and have no problem or pain cumming while or after being busted.

A common scenario for me and my wife is for me to play the ****** and she defends herself with knees and squeezes, but I overpower her anyway. Honestly, if I'm going to fuck a woman and she kicks me in the balls, the result is going to be that I'm going to fuck her harder. There's no recovery for bb.

Now that is truly important to know!

All those self-defense courses for women to protect themselves from rapists need to take this into consideration if this is universal to guys into BB.

Perhaps all you guys into BB could make yourselves available for these type courses to demonstrate how a BB loving ****** would react to a kick or knee in the nuts and how he would be more dangerous and more potent !!!
Busting would just turn them on more !!!
I would love to be in a class where guys volunteer to play the ****** and we all get to give a go at busting you and then you just show us your hardon !!!! Wow would they be surprised !!!
I know many are not aware of this.
This volunteer work would get you guys a lot of free, creative BB.

How would you train women to defend against BB loving rapists?
Carry a gelding knife?

Pupuce
11-11-2007, 02:59 PM
So then if you are limp you can actually get an erection from being squeezed or busted?

Can you cum immediately after being busted?

From the few I've recieved, it's hard to net stay hard. :p

Pupuce

Keo77
11-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi Becki,

Going of my own personal experiences from when me ex girlfriend you to bust my balls, when we first started getting into BB it would sometimes take 10-20mins to recover from a very hard knee/kick. But as time went on and I my balls became used to the punnishment, my resilliance to the pain and recovery time adjusted and now unless I receive a seriously fierce knee/kick I'm back on my feet and ready to take more 1-5min max.

It is also important to bear in mind, that if you are unsure of how hard a man can take a busting and how long he can keep going the best way to do it is the way we used to. Just start of gentle and with each delivered bust, ask the guy on the receiving end if he can take another hit and if he's happy to go harder or stay at the same intensity as the last hit! Always worked for us, after each knee my g-friend would just ask: Harder?

As for the question of maintaining an errection during a BB session, I can't really say that it's ever been a problem for me. In fact even though my ex was slightly cautious about trying BB the 1st time I approached her about it as she was concerned that she might cause some serious damage. After the first time we made love after a session was so intense, she beggan to really to charge in the bedroom and sometimes insisted on busting my balls before sex. To be honest with you, I sometimes quite enjoy it when I have a slightly aching ball bag during sex after a BB session as the sessation is really intensified more when you shoot your load!!

Another good technique my ex picked up from a vid on the net is from a clip where a women makes a man cum just by standing on his ball bag with her highheels and literally pumps the cum out of his sack just by applying presure her foot. We only tried it a couple of times, it hurts like a bitch but oh lord is it a mind blowing experience. Highly recommended, try it on a man and I guarantee that he will be putty in your hand and will never be unfaithfull to until he dies!