PDA

View Full Version : Rapidshare

frostbyte252252
10-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Why does everyone here use rapidshare to download files? Cant you guys use a free hosting site? I would like to see some BB videos but most if not all are rapidshare. Is there something ive missed like how to download those files for free?

moosh
10-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Err... you click the bit that says "Free" :confused:

frostbyte252252
10-26-2007, 08:41 PM
but then I can only download something every 120min or so

samuelbbbb
10-27-2007, 02:12 AM
try mediafire.com, it's free, no hour downloading limits, very simple

ValmarIrenicus
10-27-2007, 03:30 AM
Everybody should think about that! :machine:
I dont have a premium on rapidshare, and so do many many more subscribers on this forum!
So Everybody, use free hosting sites!:letsplay

gopballbuster
10-27-2007, 09:40 AM
i hate rapidshare... i have been trying for hours to get the russian bb girls files from the same post title to work, and i still can't get it. can anyone help me?

frostbyte252252
10-27-2007, 05:58 PM
YEah please guys use free hosting sites I mean why the heck use a non free site?

Anzo
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
rapidshare remembers your connection's ip, so if you have a modem and a DSL/DHCP connection ( change the ip at every new connection), just turn off it for an instant, then turn it on again. your ip will be different and rapidshare recognizes you as a new user.

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 05:21 PM
rapidshare remembers your connection's ip, so if you have a modem and a DSL/DHCP connection ( change the ip at every new connection), just turn off it for an instant, then turn it on again. your ip will be different and rapidshare recognizes you as a new user.

OR if you are a child of capitalism, you could buy a nice PDA with mobile internet and wireless LAN. Then you can run a light proxy-server (dont forget to put a password on it). Then you place the PDA within range of an open wireless accespoint and you connect from your home to the proxy-server running on the PDA (via its mobile internet). Then you browse the internet through someone else's IP, from your home. If that IP gets blocked, you place the PDA somewhere else.

If you cant find any open wireless accespoint, you could use aircrack to obtain the WEB-key. But dont worry there are enough open AP's.

Need more info ? Send me a PM.