PDA

View Full Version : Bookmarking this forum does not work. I love browser history.

mick_sl8ter
10-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Yesterday I came to this forum and I downloaded:
BW-0055 .wmv :)

Because I could only download 1 file at once, I bookmark-ed this: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4371

So I could download, the 2 other files another day.
But as you can see, something went wrong and I cant find this thread now :cussing:

Luckily my browser's history showed me the location of where to download ********************* - BW-0022- Honey Trap!.wmv: http://www.filefactory.com/file/477469/

But there was another third file, this one I can not download, because I did not visit the download page.

Can the person who posted those files please re-post it? , because I really like to download all 3 of them.

I really liked those clips !!! :bananajum

jonoffen
10-28-2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks for this!

I saw these yesterday and despite having a feeling they might not be around for long (maybe something to do with it being possibly copyrighted stuff?) I still didn't download them.

Well at least I got one...

Julie18nz
10-28-2007, 05:12 AM
Bookmarking this forum DOES work as I have had it bookmarked for two years. However, if u bookmark a certain thread, and that thread gets deleted coz it has illegal content, like that thread did, then u cant get back to it, it really IS that simple :)

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 05:33 AM
So the actual thread was deleted and that is why it can not be found.

Is there not some way to make an archive, so all threads can be found even after they are deleted ?

I have seen this with google cache. Websites have disappeared, but google was still able to provide me the content with google cache.

Because I understand this forum has to delete some content, but it should be deleted in such a way that the visitors can still reach it, because otherwise the content is lost.

patrick_hh
10-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Because I understand this forum has to delete some content, but it should be deleted in such a way that the visitors can still reach it, because otherwise the content is lost.

Well mate, that is what "Deleting" means. That it's gone. And as that particular thread wasn't deleted because it would have slowed down the perfomance or something like that, but because it was illegal and a violation of the rules here, there is really no reason whatsoever why it should still be accessible via an archive or something like that. And to avoid any misunderstandings, I am just posting the obvious, I am not in any way involved in the procedure.

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Well mate, that is what "Deleting" means. That it's gone. And as that particular thread wasn't deleted because it would have slowed down the perfomance or something like that, but because it was illegal and a violation of the rules here, there is really no reason whatsoever why it should still be accessible via an archive or something like that. And to avoid any misunderstandings, I am just posting the obvious, I am not in any way involved in the procedure.

Erstens bin ich dein Freund nicht, zweitens kannst du mir den Eier licken !

Julie18nz
10-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Erstens bin ich dein Freund nicht, zweitens kannst du mir den Eier licken !

so, a guy is nice to u here so u insult him by asking him to lick ur nuts ???

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 04:38 PM
so, a guy is nice to u here so u insult him by asking him to lick ur nuts ???
You can lick my nuts instead of him :D