PDA

View Full Version : How do you ask a lady to bust your balls?

blkpatent
10-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I would like to be busted by older (48 - 60), conservative ladies in black patent heels but I have no idea how to ask them to do it. How does one ask to be busted by women you don't know?

Girthtron
10-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Well first! I'ed look for a women in a bus station with paper bag luggage who isn't chewing tobacco and politely say. "Please excuse me young lady but are you going to heaven? Because it's only for angels you know"!

This line always worked for me! That and a free sandwich. (Guideline) If she doesn't speak english just show her the sadwich and maybe a pack of cigarettes! Ok now you've got her attention. So go slowly now and get her out of the bus station with the sandwich and cigarettes in hand telling her she can eat and smoke out back by the dumpsters. Be a gentleman carry her paper bags for her, females respect that in a man. Also try not to be to eager like showing a hardon or anything like this this might make her nervous and uneasy as to your true intentions of having her bust your balls! (Guideline) If she's a black women talk to her in her type language like. "Shitpiss piss, motherfuckinpootang, shithoe, fuckingreasan pootanghoe dig yo big soptwats yoyodigitshoe"! If she's not black just use normal english even the spanish understand most of it!

Ok you've got her out back! Now what? Ok give her the sandwich and watch her eat it and as she's eating it pull your cock and balls out and just let them hang there like it's a comptly normal thing then start kicking her paper bags apart and start peeing on them at the same time. This will get a good reaction out of her even if she's a chinese! Plus knock the sandwich out of her mouth calling her a stupid dumb bus riding whore! Then wait!

(Guideline) If she's over 80 she might not respond untill you start shoveing cigarettes in her mouth!

Well anyhow that's were I fine my women at the bus station! Try it and "GOOD LUCK"!

snack marvin
10-28-2007, 07:41 AM
You want a realistic answer? So go to a domina studio and choose an older domina; ask her to dress according to your wishes ("conservative and strict") and hopefully enjoy your ballbusting experience. Often older dominas are more experienced so you might get a good session.

I definitely would abstain from asking some women you don't know. Specially the real conservative older women in the U.S. (for example in the very religious Midwest) will definitely have no humor regarding some weird sexual fantasies and I think you'll have a real good chance to go to jail as a sexual offender...
They won't kick you, but perhaps you'll catch a bullet from a lady's handgun or get some handcuffs from a strict police officer. Don't assume that you are looking for that... :o

blkpatent
12-09-2007, 11:23 PM
You want a realistic answer? So go to a domina studio and choose an older domina; ask her to dress according to your wishes ("conservative and strict") and hopefully enjoy your ballbusting experience. Often older dominas are more experienced so you might get a good session.

I definitely would abstain from asking some women you don't know. Specially the real conservative older women in the U.S. (for example in the very religious Midwest) will definitely have no humor regarding some weird sexual fantasies and I think you'll have a real good chance to go to jail as a sexual offender...
They won't kick you, but perhaps you'll catch a bullet from a lady's handgun or get some handcuffs from a strict police officer. Don't assume that you are looking for that... :oGot it. I think I'll stick to women I know but I still don't quite know how to ask.:o

Richter
12-10-2007, 01:40 PM
How do you ask a lady to bust your balls?

Politely.

tonyiii2000
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I just asked and she was happy to do it. Thought it was fun.