loveBB
10-28-2007, 10:19 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/delete/267svr/voprg

I hope you like it.

carnivorous_daisy
10-28-2007, 10:41 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/delete/267svr/voprg

I hope you like it.

Please send another link. This link directs the browser to a page that only gives the option of pressing a button to delete the uploaded file.

loveBB
10-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Sorry..it was my mistake in doing cpy-paste
Here is the correct link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ao8ef3
It is a small clip but i have other stuff

Benny12
10-28-2007, 12:02 PM
that was pretty good. thanks. :D post another one. :jumpsmile

EggsForCrush
10-28-2007, 02:26 PM
really nice video.. thanks so much...

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Sorry..it was my mistake in doing cpy-paste
Here is the correct link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ao8ef3
It is a small clip but i have other stuff

Nice clip. But it is low quality and you sort of have to guess what is happening.

Julie18nz
10-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Nice clip. But it is low quality and you sort of have to guess what is happening.

Maybe u need a better program to play this back, or better glasses, not sure which. Yes, the quality was not perfect, but its a great little vid and no guessing was required. Perfectly clear enough to see every kick, knee and grab :)

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Maybe u need a better program to play this back, or better glasses, not sure which. Yes, the quality was not perfect, but its a great little vid and no guessing was required. Perfectly clear enough to see every kick, knee and grab :)

I could not really see her fingers wrap around his nuts and sqeeze quality.
Besides he is not naked, so he could be wearing a cup to protect his nuts.

Julie18nz
10-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I could not really see her fingers wrap around his nuts and sqeeze quality.
Besides he is not naked, so he could be wearing a cup to protect his nuts.

would have to be a DAMN small cup as there is not much room there, and anyway, I prefer non naked. Thats what I like here, we get all sorts, but people who like naked never stop complaining that every clip in not naked, where as, us who like non naked, dont complain that every clip is not non naked :D It was a FREE clip sent in by a person who was kind enough to share it :) If people carry on complaining about FREE stuff, then we will go back to how it use to be, and people just not bothering :)

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 05:43 PM
would have to be a DAMN small cup as there is not much room there, and anyway, I prefer non naked. Thats what I like here, we get all sorts, but people who like naked never stop complaining that every clip in not naked, where as, us who like non naked, dont complain that every clip is not non naked :D It was a FREE clip sent in by a person who was kind enough to share it :) If people carry on complaining about FREE stuff, then we will go back to how it use to be, and people just not bothering :)

I cant imagine these people are waiting for my approval or disapproval. They will post it anyway, regardless of what people on this forum post.

And I did like watching the clip, but I am not saving it to disk because of the quality.

Can I ask, why do you prefer clothed busting ?

Julie18nz
10-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I cant imagine these people are waiting for my approval or disapproval. They will post it anyway, regardless of what people on this forum post.

And I did like watching the clip, but I am not saving it to disk because of the quality.

Can I ask, why do you prefer clothed busting ?

its how I prefer to bust if I am doing it. The balls cant get out of the way then :D

ChisAto
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I loved that girl, where is this located?

owmyballs
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
That is a nice clip...if somewhat short...her name is Roksanna and i think she's got her own dotcom now, but I found that clip on Velvet Kick a while back. Does that guy have any idea how lucky he is?

justaboy
10-29-2007, 02:22 AM
That is a nice clip...if somewhat short...her name is Roksanna and i think she's got her own dotcom now, but I found that clip on Velvet Kick a while back. Does that guy have any idea how lucky he is?

Do you also have the "French Rupture" vid from velvet kick? I miss that clip

snack marvin
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
I would wonder if the clip has something to do with Velvet Kick or something like that.

For me it seems that this is a private clip (or is it really a professional one?). The girl is very beautiful and nice, and when it is a private clip, the boy won't wear a cup because he wants to feel the kick. Why else doing things like that?
It's a nice clip as a private one, a young loving couple making some 'experiments'... :D

If it is a professional one, I'm not so convinced. For a professional clip it is definitely not hard and precisely kicked enough, in my opinion...

Chaboy
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
great clip, thanks alot

Busted Balz
10-29-2007, 08:04 PM
its how I prefer to bust if I am doing it. The balls cant get out of the way then :D

If I remember correctly you enjoy being busted as well? I think busting each other in underwear would be great fun.
:D