PDA

View Full Version : Ultra hard squeezing

darthsidius
10-28-2007, 12:53 PM
I have experienced some severe kicking recently. However I have not met a woman/mistress who is able to squeeze to the level that I would like.

Does anyone know of a mistress who is skilled in squeezing, until either I submit or am knocked out/puke? I am willing to pay.

Kind regards

snack marvin
10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
A level you would like? I think when being squeezed until knocked out or puking, at first you will feel extreme pain and fear...

Finding a lady in London should be quite easy. London has a very vibrant night life, very much skilled dominas and is probably the ballbusting capital of Europe, I suppose. For which reasons ever the Britons are obviously very eager for being kicked in the balls and I think they have a lot of ladies to do so.

When you are ready to pay money, you'll find a lady for fullfilling your desires for sure (if it is still a desire when it happens). Sure she has to be very sadistic for acting as you described. I don't have any names but you could also look at the websites of some ballbusting movie-making companies. Sometimes those ladies offer personal sessions too, and at least they know what they are doing...

crushee
10-29-2007, 04:12 AM
A girl friend of mine once squeezed my balls hard enough to make me pass out. She used to practice a lot of tennis and had a wonderful grip in her right hand.

We had had intercourse and I had probably come too quickly for her. So she decided to punish me for this rabbit looking behaviour. She squeezed so hard that I lost quickly consciousness. This is probably due to the post-orgasmic relief, which rendered me less hard to pain.

She told me I stayed out for about a couple of minutes. But she was pleasantly surprised that, despite my recent ejaculation, the more she crushed my balls, the harder I remained...

snack marvin
10-29-2007, 04:47 AM
@ crushee: And how did you feel when being "squeezed out"? Was it a good experience for you and would you like it, when your tennis playing girl friend would do it again?
I am a little bit surprised that she really did it (most ladies wouldn't do it or at least hesitate, I think). Did you tell her that you like ballbusting...?

darthsidius
10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Snack,

thank you for the response. If there are women with the ability and inclination in London I have not met them yet and I have tried I have been to both prositiutes and dommes. Strangely I have found prositutes generally better than dommes. I know two girls who have very strong hands and could probably do it but will only go to a certain point. One of them told me that she squeezed a customer a few years ago and he fainted and ever since she has been scared to go too far.

She is incredibly strong and I am a bit sad that I was not that customer all those years ago.

The only good experience with a mistress was outside London. The woman is extremely sadistic and kicked me until I submittted (this was very hard and she was prepared to go harder) . However, she was not able to squeeze me to submission even though she tried. I suspect that I have built up some ressitance to squeezing overtime.

There is one other woman a russsion she has punched be to submission on several occaissions.

If you know any women in London who are willing to go all the way with a squeeze please let me know.

snack marvin
10-29-2007, 03:49 PM
On one hand you can be happy that the ladies are paying attention to your health. On the other I can understand that you are not satisfied when the lady seems to be "too cautious" – specially when you are used to very hard ballbusting.

I don't have names of skilled ballbusters in London, but in general I have the impression that ballbusting is more popular in the UK than in other parts of Europe – and that the ladies are very ready to kick.

I can imagine that in some cases hookers may be the 'better' ballbusters than dominas: When they are open minded they just try everything new without hesitations – perhaps because they may have no idea about what could get wrong, while a well educated domina knows more about the potential risks...
Furthermore prostitutes normally don't act in rigid roles and in a well defined domina role, means, they don't behave like a domina "has to behave" according to the expectations. So the hooker sometimes may be more flexible and spontaneous...?! Don't know, just an idea...

In another thread you mention Mistress Dometria which seems to be a quite tough ballkicking lady. According to her clips she kicked a man until he puked. So why not visiting her when living in good old England... ;)

darthsidius
11-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Dear All,

I have just had a look at a new clip on mistress Dometria's site and there is some really harsh squeezing. This might be about the hardest squeezing I have seen. What do others think?

velvetfog
11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
which clip?

Pupuce
11-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Do you guys know ballbusting girls/dominant girls on Paris ? :(

pulleddown
11-22-2007, 06:11 AM
When my wife first got into BB, she squeezed the entire sack, both balls. Just could not put me on the floor that way unless she had kicked me earlier to get them tender. She has since learned to do one ball at a time. This really works good.

Maybe you just need to give your woman some instructions. Two hands on one ball. Squeeze till you drop. Get behind you, grab the other one, squeeze till you pass out.

darthsidius
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Velvet,

The clips are on clips for sale on the following studio store:

http://www.**********************2369

and they are the most recent clips dated (17-20 Nov 2007). They are the only ballbusting ones with a black man on that store. I think especially the first demonstrates some harsh squeezing.

Extreme Ball Crushing & Harsh Kicking – Part 1/4