PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Story attempt

darthsidius
10-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Dear All,

I tried to post a story earlier and It did not work I will try again

Jenny was one of those girls that was just hot and she knew it. Her attitude really truned me off and there was a great deal of friction between us at work. One day she came in late, she was already on her final warning. However she managed to slip in without being noticed by the manager.

I really hated her and decided that I would tell the manager and that this would be my opportunity to see the end of her. She was summoned into the managers office and when she came out she had tears in her eyes and said that she had been told to pick up her final pay at the end of the day.

I was feeling pleased with myself and the day went on with no further incident. I had a shower at work at the end of the day and as I came out of the shower. She was standing there waiting for me.

She took one step towards me and grabbed my balls before I could get over my shock. ...

Please let me know if you want to see more

kickMyBalls1
10-29-2007, 08:46 AM
please go on I hope she really lets your balls have it

poolman2
10-30-2007, 02:07 AM
darthsidius,

I hope you will continue. It looks promising.

poolman2

darthsidius
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
....I was really scared I had had girlfriends grab me in play fights, but this was a totally different case. I had just got this girl fired and she even hated me before that, now she had my nuts in her hand.

I had already made a serous mistake by getting her fired and I was about to make a second one.

She told me that she would deliver a really hard squeeze and a few hard punches to teach me a good lesson. I don't know why I said it, I think I just felt threatened, but I then told her to fuck off and grabbed her hand to try and force her to let go. I was pulling at her hand and telling her to let go and she was gripping me really hard and telling me that this was my last chance to submit. I could feel her boobs pressing into me as we struggled but I felt quite intimidated by the power she was exerting over me. I was really angry at this point and told her she deserved to be fired. Thats when things changed ....

She looked at me with a strange expression and said that she was no longer responsible for her actions. She then shifted her hand a little so that she only had my right testicle between her thumb and index finger. I then felt a terrible pain that shot up from my balls right to my stomach. I felt really weak and had to let go of her hand the pain was so intense.

She must have squeezed for about 10-15 seconds but it was enough. I was in complete agony and struggling to breathe. My eyes were watering and even though she had easied of I still felt like I might be sick. She spoke to me in a very low voice and said that now that she had my attention she would teach me a lesson I would never forget. She said that she would have let me go, at this point, but because of my comments I would really get it.

She had one hand on my right testicle and with her free hand she looked at her watch and said that I needed to prepare myself for another squeeze which would be 10 seconds longer than the first. As I tried to protest I suddenly felt the pain of the second second squeeze, as she clamped down hard...

This was even harder than the first one she was digging her thumb into my left testicle and slowly increasing the pressure. I felt a jolt of pain go through my body and my vision was becomming blurred. At that point I slowly started sinking to the floor. She put her free hand a round my waist and helped me to the ground, whilst she was still violently squeezing my balls. She ending up crouching down next to me. She then realeased the pressure on my right testicle and began to speak to me again.

She said that she wanted to make sure that I landed gently so that there would be no unfortunate accident, which would prevent her from dealing with me properly. She told me that that was a twenty five second squeeze. She then said I had twenty seconds to recover and that I should prepare for the third and final squeeze....

dark_herc
10-30-2007, 04:04 PM
its great, keep going

darthsidius
11-02-2007, 09:16 AM
As soon as I heard that I broke down completely, all my pride had gone and I was really scared about the amount of pressure she would exert on my right testicle. I started pleading and saying that I had learnt my lesson and that I would do everything to get her job back. She told me to shut up and that I was wasting time that could be spent trying to recover, because the next squeeze was going to be even harder than the last.

I was still having difficulty breathing and I could feel the stomach cramps getting worse, and she had not even begun the final squeeze. I knew that I had to make sure I did not make her any angrier. I started crying and she suddenly started talking very gently and messaging both of my balls I was still very sore but it felt like such a relief. Then she said I hope you're feeling a little better. All I could do was nod.

I started to relax and then she suddenly said that my time was up....

It is hard to describe how terrible I suddenly felt. I did not even have time to prepare as she began to squeeze even harder than the last time. She had gone back to the right nut, and had it between her thumb and two fingers and her thumb was slowly moving in a grinding fashion as the testicle was being crushed. I tried to talk and failed, I could only moan and produce and kind of mewing noise. As she saw the damaging effect this was having on me she seemed to be spurred on.

She started talking in a low sort of growling voice very close to my ear.

"I am going to make sure that you never forget this, I am going to fuck-up you up"

I knew that she meant business and I was more scared then ever. She gritted her teeth, as she started to increase the pressure even more. At this point I was completely powerless to even beg for mercy. I started to loose consciousness, which she must of noticed because she eased of a little and said she hadn't finished yet. At this point my vision sharpened again and then she did the strangest thing and kissed my forehead then said now its time to go to sleep.

I am not sure how long it lasted, but she suddenly grunted as she dug her thumb in as hard as she could. I vomited and then I don't remember too much.....

When I woke up it was all quiet....

skweezme
11-03-2007, 01:52 AM
I love it! She's a nasty girl...

poolman2
11-03-2007, 02:51 AM
darthsidius,

Very Good! Now I hope she won't forget she still has a second testicle yet to work on. :bananad:

poolman2

darthsidius
11-04-2007, 09:05 AM

for a moment I could not remember how I had got here or what had happened. I tried to get up and felt a rush of pain from my balls moving right up into my stomach. It felt like someone had kicked me hard. I fell back down on the floor and it all came back to me. How I had been attacked when I came out of the shower. The emotions all flooded back; the fear and shame when she had me by my balls and made me beg, the feeling of complete brokeness. I could even remember her breath in my ear as she threatened me. I didn't know where she had gone and I wanted to get away as quickly as possible.

I made several more attempts to get up, which were unsuccessful.

On my fourth attempt I decided to just jump up quickly and bear the pain. This was not a wise idea, as I quickly stood up the pain that hit me was far worse than in my previous attempts. I collapsed on the floor and I was sobing and puking out my guts. The pain was comming in waves each one hitting my stomach and washing right through my body. I felt weak and my head hurt because I had clenched my jaw and shut my eyes so tightly. I knew I would have to do this very gradually, despite my desire to get out quickly.

I never knew a woman could inflict such damage on a man.

I had to crawl to the wash basin, where I washed my mouth out and pulled my self up and began to put my pants on....

In an instant I froze as I heard a familiar voice comming out from the corner of the room.

"Why are you in such a rush the night is young and we have only just started" ....

Ketchupman
11-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Nice, more please !!

darthsidius
11-07-2007, 09:21 AM
I had a real animal instinct to run, but I knew that in my condition she would easily catch me. I could hardly even walk!!!! I stood there transfixed just staring; my brain was totally paralysed by fear. She sat there just looking at me calmly. She then told me to come over to her. I was totally captivated and slowly limped to her. She was still sitting on the bench and she told me to come close to her and put on of my legs on the bench so that I was now facing her, at a slight angle and my testicles were dangling right in front of her just below eye level. I felt so vulnerable, as I remembered what she had done to me earlier.

Slowly she reached out her hand and cupped both my testicles. She was extremely gentle, but thorough, making a few comments as she examined them. She was very interested in the damage that she had done to my right testicle and said that it was now flatter and longer than the other one.

I was hoping that my compliance would pacify her and she would eventually leave me alone. But she had other ideas…

“Right lets see what I can do with the left testicle, it doesn’t seem fair that your right one has had all the attention, what do you think?”

I was stunned I didn’t know what to say she still had my balls in her hands, so I did not want to upset her. I knew she could change to quickly and I did not want to feel that level of pain again, she just kept starring at me obviously waiting for an answer. I began to plead with her and told her that I had learnt a good lesson that I would never forget. She was quiet for a short while and just hummed to herself whilst she gently massaged my testicles. She then smiled and said…

“get ready I am going to give your other testicle a really good squeeze, by the time I finish with you tonight you will wish that you didn’t have any”

I did not know what to do I felt completely trapped, I realised that she had been messing with my mind by making me believe that she might let me go. There was only one thing to do now….

Ketchupman
11-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Keep up the good work ;)

wantbigbreasted
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
You are a very good story teller. Keep telling. Then what......?

darthsidius
11-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Thank you all for the encouragement and positvie words.

I am about to post the next part. I just wanted to know:

1. Should I do a final post and end at this point?

2. Or is there still milieage in the story would people like to see it continue?

I will take the feedback into account for my next post.

Once again thanks for all the feedback so far.

Ketchupman
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
I choose 2, it's a nice story, good whriten sow ;)

poolman2
11-16-2007, 01:44 AM
darthsidius,

You certainly have lots of room to work in this story. I hope you will continue to add more chapters.

It has been really good! :bananajum

poolman2

wantbigbreasted
11-17-2007, 04:11 AM
Please continue

darthsidius
11-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Dear All,

Thank you for your responses and encouragement - here's the next installment (I have changed it so that I will be able to continue)

I told her I needed to take a piss, she paused and thought for a moment. This gave me the only opportunity that I would have to save my balls. I turned slowly as if I was heading to the toilet, for a brief moment, my testicles slipped out of her hands. I suddenly spun towards her and hit her on the side of her head with all of my might.

She fell to the floor screaming in pain and I stepped past her, grabbed my clothes and headed towards the door. She was on the floor moaning, I turned to look at her one last time…

This is the point were I made my most serious mistake. Looking back, I realise that if I had just left at this point I would still have my balls intact – I would still be a man.

She had humiliated me when she was crushing my balls in her hands, she had totally dominated and beaten me and I wanted revenge I wanted her to feel some pain. I turned to her and kicked her really hard. I went for a second kick and she managed to move and punched me in the balls. It was a hard blow but she only got my left testicle, which had not taken the beating that the right one had. I was doubled over by her blow but not incapacitated. She grabbed me around my waist and pulled me down to the ground. We were now wrestling on the floor. She was so angry that she could hardly talk, her words came out in short grunts …

I tried to punch her but she kept moving and my blows were not landing well. Suddenly her knee came up between my legs, the force was incredible, she had missed my balls but my upper thigh was badly bruised. That blow would have ruptured one of my testicles if it had landed.

I knew that I had to end it quickly I tried to pin her down and she slipped out her hand under me and made a grab for my balls I rolled away and at the same moment my testicles slipped out of her hand. She pinched hard and got my thigh. I cried out but again my testicles had made a lucky escape, or so I thought…. We had rolled over and she was now on top. Her hands were now near my pelvis and she was trying to reach my balls which were just hanging out of reach. She was straining and heaving to try and reach them she kept panting and growling in my ear

“wait till I get them”

As her chest was rising up and down and her body was pressed again mine a strange thing happened…. I started to get aroused and slowly my dick started rising and, at the same time, lifting my balls closer to her hand. She noticed and started mocking me. She cooed….

“come to mummy, little fellas you know that I’ll treat you right, I’ll give you all the attention that you need”

“just and inch higher I know that you can do it.”

Her final comment made my heart go cold.

“once I get my hand on your nuts I won’t let go this time until one of them is destroyed…..do you hear that completely destroyed, I am going to grind and crush until I know it can’t be saved!!!!”

Her hand was just posed to catch them and my dick went hard and sprung into her other hand she grasped it and pulled hard. This caused my whole pelvis to rise, including my balls, and the next moment I felt her fingers wrap themselves like vices around my left testicle. This time there was no escape…..

She shouted “ GOT IT AT LAST” …

darthsidius
11-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Pt 7

a terrible pain shot up through my balls and into my stomach. I could feel her fingers and thumb drilling and digging into the testicle walls. Slowly they were being compressed tighter and tighter. I tried to move to get a little bit of relief. I was getting nauseous and could feel my stomach tightening. My head felt light and I was fading. I decided that the pain was too much and I should just allow myself to drift off into unconsciousness. She had a different idea. She was looking into my eyes and as they started to glaze she brought me straight back with her next statement.

“Yes!!!! That’s it I can see you’re fainting, this time fainting won’t save you. As soon as you’re out I am going to go and get a hammer from the workshop and finish them of.”

As soon as I heard that I fought against the pain and nausea I knew from horrible experience that she was very capable of doing just as she said and that she definitely wanted to leave me with my nuts completely crushed. She kept as steady grip as she watched my face closely, my stomach was starting to spasm from the waves of pain that were being produced from the pressure she was exerting on my balls. At the same time she kept talking….

“Come on give up and I will go and get the hammer and finish this. One way or another I am crushing your fucking nuts tonight!!!!”

I was still just managing to stay conscious and my left testicle had not yet popped . I could tell that this was making her more and more angry and she just kept up the pressure with the drilling of her thumb into my nuts. At this point I could not even cry. I was just trying to breathe and take the terrible pain that was building.

She stopped and I finally thought she was going to have pity but she just changed her grip and started pulling and tearing as well as continuing to squeeze. I felt a new level of pain and I could stand it no more all I wanted was to go to sleep, even if it meant loosing my balls. Then suddenly it started, we both felt it at the same time. The left testicle started to give in. For the first time in a long while she smiled we both new that the testicle was now history, she had finally begun to smash the actual tissue. She stopped pulling and concentrated on just applying pressure in rhythmic squeezes, each squeeze was collapsing the testicles a little more. I was still erect and I will never forget the moment, as I looked at her and felt my testicle actually give way completely, her eyes were locked on mine as my testicle ruptured and I simultaneously experienced an involuntary ejaculation.

She drew in a deep breath and continued pressing what remained of the testicle, like a tube of toothpaste, encouraging all it contents to gush out. There was so much seamen shooting out in thick white globules , stained red with bits of blood. The remaining contents of my dead testicle were being viciously milked out by her hands.

I had never felt such pain. Although I was naked she still had her clothes on. Her boobs were going up and down and she was drenched in sweat and breathing really heavy. She was now crouching slightly and holding my ruined testicle I could see her red knickers so clearly outlined against her white thighs. She had a complete look of ecstasy on her face that is the last image I had in my mind as I finally drifted off…

wantbigbreasted
11-24-2007, 06:24 AM
Your are great.

Now after one hour when you came out of unconsciousness, she was waiting for you in her sexy dress. You were not tide up because she knew she has more strength than you. She tells you that you are still erected to maximum and this time she is going to cut off your penis. You struggle to get out put she pin you down to grab your penis. You struggle very hard..... and then what happened? Do you remember?

WBB

darthsidius
11-26-2007, 08:22 AM
WBB,

Thanks for that, I am interested in hearing all alternative storylines. I am working on the next part now.

darthsidius
11-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Part 8

When I woke again there it was much worse than before. I puked again and this time it was continuous retching and puking the pain was so bad that I did not even try to get up. The first time I passed out the pain only got worse when I tried to move. But this time the pain was really deep, throbbing and constant, even when I was still. I was in a sort of foetal position with one hand cradling my belly and the other trying to nurse what remained of my balls.

I knew from the level of pain that at least one of my testicles must have been destroyed. My eyes were shut tight because of the immense pain.

I could hear a voice in the background but was not sure. I finally managed to open my eyes and I saw Katie (that was her name) just sitting there watching me with wide eyes. She was so thrilled with what she had done to me and she was taking it all in, as I tried to make some kind of recovery. She came down really close and pulled my hands away from my balls and started to feel, she felt for the left nut and after really having a good feel of my squashed nut she looked at me and told me that it was completely crushed. She pretended to be really remorseful and then suddenly with a beaming smile she said don’t worry your other testicle is still intact.

I looked up at her and she was crouched next to me she had broken me literally and figuratively speaking. She looked at me and said dared me to take another sneaky shot at her.

“You try and take another surprise shot like a coward again. I will make sure that after I have done your other nut I will bite of your sausage too.”

These were desperate times but I did not have any strength to resist or even plead. I just lay there looking at her as she kept examining my destroyed nut. It seemed to interest her so much and she obviously took great pride in knowing that she did this with her own two hands.

She told me she was sorry that she had not fulfilled her promise to use the hammer on my other nut once I passed out. She said this was because she had not realised how beautiful it was to feel someone’s nut smash in her hands and to see all the contents of blood and seaman pouring out. She looked at me with that deep searching look once again and said she wanted to experience it again.

I had tried begging and I had tried force I tried the only thing that I had left….

wantbigbreasted
12-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Please continue....we all are listening....she must be having a very wicked teasing and sexy smile and satisfaction on her achievement.

darthsidius
12-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I was totally desperate and I knew that she was really serious about smashing my remaining testicle. I told her I was sorry that I had made her loose her job and that I was willing to give her anything in return. She looked at me a bit puzzled.

She thought for a moment, whilst she was still holding my nut, then she said okay I want your car and 3 months wages. I was about to say no and she started squeezing my remaining nut, she looked at me and said in really calm ice cold voice…

“Look you bastard, I am just as happy to deprive you of your manhood, make your decision quickly”….

The pain was so bad, at this point I would have sold my house to avoid feeling it again, and keep my remaining nut. I tried to speak and say yes but I was having difficulty breathing and so she just kept up her squeezing. She was telling me how stubborn I was and that she was loosing her patience. In the end I just nodded and she eased off on my testicle and said okay.

She told me that I had to deliver the money and car by tomorrow lunch time or she would go to the police and tell them that I tried to **** her and that she was ****** to defend herself, hence my injuries.

The next day I gave her the money.

I was off work for two weeks I had to go to hospital and my left testicle was so badly damaged they could do nothing to save it. The right one was also in bad shape but they thought that it would be saved with a lot of effort and a little bit of luck.

I thought it was all over and when I returned to work. I saw that people were looking at me funny and the women in particular were giggling around me and whispering. I thought this might just be because of my limp. At lunch time I went to the canteen and one of the admin girls called Amanda came in.

Amanda was extremely pretty she had shoulder length hair and a really nice and well shaped butt.

She looked at me and said is it true. I was puzzled and looked at her. Her next statement brought back all the horror of that horrible night, when I lost my nut, back to me in an instant. I was totally stunned and just looked at her. When she asked…

“Did Katie really break one of your balls….”

I started stammering and I didn’t know what to say. She just looked at me and smiled then she went out of the room into the main office space (which was open plan) most people had gone out to lunch but there were about 5 women still in the office. All the girls were looking at Amanda and she shouted out loud.

Yes it true, Katie broke one of his balls!!!

There was a mighty cheer from the girls, particularly the admin team; Katie had been one of them. There were very different reactions from some of the girls. Some of them seemed shocked, and just stood there, with open mouths staring. Some women were so amused, one in particular had fallen of her chair laughing and she suddenly cried out.

“Oh no I’ve wet my pants”

I was totally distracted by the humiliation of it all that I did even notice until it was too late and I felt a hand grab me between my legs, from behind. I heard a woman’s voice whisper in my ear.

“if you don’t want any further injury you better be totally still”

I was so scared I had just come out from hospital and I was told that any further trauma on my remaining testicle would destroy it irreversible. So I just stood there as the female hands unzipped me and snaked into my underpants. I could feel her fingers searching and feeling. She got hold of my remaining nut and gently probed. I was completely paralysed. She then looked for the other nut and when her hands reached the empty part of the scrotum where it would normally be she gasped. And shouted to all the women

“I just felt it he’s only got one ball”

darthsidius
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Dear All,

Thanks to all who have posted on this thread. This is now the final installment.

Suddenly one of the girls shouted that people were coming back from lunch. There was sudden panic as the girls hurried away in all directions. The girl who had been holding my balls sighed and whispered in my ear.

“Saved by the bell”

I endured a lot of humiliation over the next few weeks, as my remaining testicle began to heal. Some of the girls especially the admin ones tried several times to get a good grab. One time one of the girls managed to get a hold. I was so scared and I panicked I was thrashing about and I managed to elbow her and her grip softened, that gave me the opportunity to get out of her hold.

After that I decided to leave the company because I knew that it was only a matter of time before one of them succeeded. I had already lost one of my balls and I didn’t want to loose the other one. I eventually found a new job where nobody knew about my encounter with Katie.

freedom9000
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
well done, well done. Excellent story, and I hope to see more in the future!:thumbup

wantbigbreasted
12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I will say it was a great attempt. I really liked it. Thanks a lot.

WBB

darthsidius
01-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Dear all after a break from story writing I have had new inspiration and decided to continue where this story left off……But instead I will continue it from Katie’s perspective….

My name is Katie and I had some serious trouble at work and got fired. On the night I was fired I managed to literally “get hold” of the guy who got me fired and he will never be the same.

In short we ending up having an all out fight in the changing room, where I caught him when he was naked (as he came out of the shower) after some serious hits to his balls I eventually managed to grab and crush one of them in my hands. At the time I did it out of sheer anger but now I am really hooked. I keep thinking back to the moment that I started to feel him weaken and his nut slowly soften under the pressure of my grip and eventually give way completely. I remember how his reactions changed as I increased the pressure on his balls. I keep thinking of that feeling of absolute power when I had him groaning completely under my control.

I have since found some more victims. I have found that men are quite stupid and with some very simple persuasion they will commit their balls into the hands of a strange woman without any further thought of the consequences. I especially like the tough guys the ones that try and fight back and grab my hands and try and force me to let go. I love feeling them squirm and buck as they try to fight me and the terrible pain that I gradually inflict on them.

I constantly think and dream of getting another set of nuts in my hands and making sure that they do not escape and then beginning to crush the life out of them. I keep thinking about hearing the deep breathing and then the moaning and mewing noises like an animal in pain. I think of the point when my victim can no longer talk and begins to go into convulsions. At this point if they are gripping my arm their grip begins to slack and their eyes start to flutter like butterfly wings and this is when they are about to faint some will vomit in those last few moments before they pass out into a very temporary bliss, that is until I bring them back round.

Well if you are interested I will tell you about some of my other victims….

lurkerjoe
01-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Please continue. I enjoy reading the woman's point of view.

darthsidius
02-03-2008, 01:05 PM
I was walking in the park at night and suddenly I noticed a man standing in front of me he was quite big 6 foot 1 and strong looking. I asked him politely to move out of the way. He said not before he gets a piece of the action. I told him I did not want trouble and wanted to be on my way. I tried to walk past him and he grabbed my neck. I tried to break free but he was too strong.

I kneed him in the balls and that stopped him for a moment, but he recovered too fast and held onto me I kept trying to get some more shots at his balls but he was covering himself well now. I did not know how I was going to get out of this. I tried a few punches to his nuts with no success I got one shot in but it was not quite on target and only made him more determined. I then thought I need to change tactics. So I started to pretend that I was really scared and started to cry and plead. I have quite big breasts and I made sure that they were rising and falling a lot as I cried. He fell for it he thought that he had managed to subdue me. He started to grab my breasts and I could feel his hardness against my side I knew that if I was patient I would have him begging like a little girl. I whispered in his ear and told him that I was all his and that he was so strong and how could a woman resist I then placed my hands on his stomach and slowly worked my way down. He was completely taken in I felt his stiff cock and worked my way to his balls he even allowed me to unzip him as I told him I wanted to get a really good feel of his manhood it was really easy to get to his balls because he was so erect. I felt them in my hands I really had him now….

I just needed to be patient and make sure that he did not react until it was too late. I glanced at him and his eyes were closed and he was moaning as I massaged his big nuts I got one in each hand just incase. I started to squeeze gently to make sure they could not escape he was totally oblivious to the terrible danger he was in !!!! I then started to squeeze much harder he started to moan more then as I increased the pressure he open his eyes and came to his senses. He looked into my eyes and at that moment he saw my complete rage and it suddenly hit him that I had been playing with him, he had the look of a trapped animal (predator turned prey). He grabbed at my wrist with both hands and tried to free his balls by force – Big mistake – I just kept a good grip so that he ended up just increasing the force and pressure on his balls. Obviously he wasn’t too clever and kept trying. I let go of one of his nuts and decided to concentrate both hands on a single nut. He started opening and closing his mouth really wide in obvious pain but no sound came out. He had fallen on the ground now and I was on top of him. I started digging my thumbs into his nuts and he was shaking and trembling. I could feel his nut tissue was slowly getting soft. It took another ten seconds and suddenly it all happened at once he started coming violently with big spurts I had never seen anything like it he let out a terrible scream as his nut gave way and the cum was still erupting, now mixed with a little bit of blood. It was the final spurts of the dying testicle I kept my grip as his eyes started to roll it took a few more seconds and he was out cold. I left go of him and called the police.

I waited until they came. He looked so stupid lying on his back with his trousers down and his hands cradling his nuts and an expression of pain that was even apparent as he lay there ***********.

it took the ambulance crew a few minutes to bring him round. I explained everything to the police who said that I did the right thing. When he woke up he was in absolute pain and puked a few times. One of the ambulance staff was a woman and started to examine him. She was really angry that he tried to **** me. She told him that she needed to feel for damage and when she felt his nut he screamed, she was obviously being a bit rough, she said that one of his testicles was completely destroyed she winked at me and whispered you did a good job. She then felt the other one and must have squeezed hard because he vomited again and started crying. She was a little disappointed when she announced that he other testicle had survived.

He was my second victim and he now I am always on the prowl for my next victim for males that can not control themselves and need a helping hand – Mine !!!

darthsidius
02-21-2009, 02:37 PM
This is a story of one of the worst bust that I witnessed in public.

I was in this bar and there was a guy who was annoying everyone he was obnoxious, drunk and a real loudmouth. On top of it he was harassing a lot of the women with comments and a few inappropriate touches.

Several guys were on the point of throwing him out or beating him up. Then a woman of about 35 came up to the bar. She was fairly attractive but quite plain, she looked really fit and she had a mini skirt and lovely legs with fairly broad shoulders, so a lot of eyes followed her. This guy just leered at her and then suddenly grabbed her breasts. The next thing shocked every body.

Whereas a lot of the girls had screamed or slapped him she just looked at him with his hands still on her breasts and told him to let go in a calm voice. There was a terrible tension in the room and everyone stopped drinking. It was completely silent. I think if he had not been drunk he would not have done what he did next….

He stuck his hand up her skirt and then turned round laughing to his mates. Even his friends were shocked and didn’t laugh. He had gone too far. Every one was still looking at him and it looked like some blokes where approaching him to do something and nobody noticed the woman. She came up behind him and reached between his legs. He was so drunk that he did not react at first, as I was standing quite close I could see her hand from the front. She had a very concentrated look on her face and seemed to be fumbling around his groin. She suddenly had a satisfied look on her face as if she had been trying to get a good grip and then she squeezed hard.

I had seen guys getting hit or squeezed before but not like this. His face was full of pleasure one minute, still thinking in his drunken state that he was going to get special attention down there, and the next minute he was in terrible pain and all his breath left him. He would have fallen down but he managed to lean on the bar. His eyes were shut tight and he tried to pry her hands of his package. But her grip was too strong and she just squeezed harder. I could see the whites of her knuckles and the tension in her forearm as she gritted her teeth and crushed his plums. He let go of her hand and tried to stay upright but his legs could no longer hold him he was trying to speak to the woman and could not talk. One of his mates tried to intervene and two women blocked him and said to him…

“he’s getting what he deserves don’t try and stop him unless you want some of the same shit from us”

his mate tried to reason with them and said that it was enough and she could really hurt him.

And another woman from the crowd stepped out and said…

“your friend has been bother us the whole night, I am quite happy that she hurts him, - in fact I hope she fucks his nuts up completely”

Meanwhile the woman was still squeezing the guy, who was barely holding onto the bar now was slowly sliding down to the ground…..

crushee
02-24-2009, 04:39 AM
Excellent beginning for this third story, keep writing...

zeniz
02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey real cool, continue buddy. This one's gonna get his balls crushed!

darthsidius
02-27-2009, 03:46 PM
As he slid to the ground she kept and firm grip and came all the way down with him.

People were utterly mesmerised by the scene the reversal of fortunes was amazing. The proud and arrogant male, who had grabbed the woman’s sex against her expressed wishes, was now himself being grabbed against his wishes.

The woman was wearing a miniskirt and had very well shaped breasts. It was impossible not to notice as she crouched in front of him and continued to squeeze him mercilessly. She had on a white mini and bright red panties and her thighs were milky white making the contrast with her panties all the more striking. The guy was really struggling to breathe or even talk at this point as the relentless mashing of his plums continued.

Then the woman paused and leaned over and whispered something in his year, which had a dramatic effect. He had been slowly leaning back, as if he was about to faint and when she whispered in his ear his sat up bolt upright with an expression of terror with his eyes fixed on her.

Then she yelled to the crowd should I squeeze him harder?

There was a few gasps and stunned intakes of breathe, as people realised that she had not even used her full strength and yet she had already hurt him very badly.

One woman from the crowd began a slow chant that was taken up by more and more women….

“Squeeze them harder, squeeze squeeze squeeze

the refrain was being repeated again and again with greater force and conviction by more and more women in the bar. It seemed that he had obviously annoyed a lot of women. The woman still had him by the balls and she was looking calmly but intently at him it seems she had slightly relaxed her grip his gaze was still pinned on her as he knew she was deciding the fate of his nuts.

She seemed to be saying something to him that only they could hear and he could not take his eyes of her. He was like a deer caught in the headlights utterly frozen by fear and she was like a lioness moving in for the kill. People could feel the tension between the two.

The chant from the women was getting louder and that is when she made up her mind. She shifted her body and came closed to him so that it looked like her arm was going down between her legs she put her other hand down to also grip and give her extra leverage.

He realised what was happening and started begging…

sexypotty
03-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Def has a tad more life in it ... I LOVE knees (for which I blame my exgirlfriend), but your story is bloody brill!

Keep it up, mate! :bananawin

Teardrop
03-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Then she yelled to the crowd should I squeeze him harder?
Thanks for the story, Darthsidius. It's a great example of a public humiliation scenario. Hope there is more to come.

chris7201
03-19-2009, 01:04 PM
great story.

darthsidius
03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
He was completely broken his arrogance wiped out in no time at all. He had lost all pride at this point and simply pleaded and whined like a dog. She was in no rush and took her time to fondle his balls and just offer the occasional squeeze. These were not very hard squeezes but his balls had taken so much punishment by now.

The crowd were getting impatient especially the women, their anger against him had not subsided at all – infact if anything it was increasing as women were practically snarling at this point it seemed a certain blood lust had gripped them. One woman shouted out

“do it now crush them, make sure they never work again”

The woman holding him looked at him one last time and for the first time she smiled and said

“this is going to hurt you more that it hurts me”

Then she started really squeezing him, at first he tried once again to grip her arm and force her hand of his nuts. She just looked at him coldly and squeezed even harder. You could see him trying his best to force her to release but as she tightened her grip his hands shook and he didn’t even have any more strength to hold onto her arm. His mouth was opening really wide as he let out a silent scream. It was clear that his testicles could not survive much longer as they were slowly being constricted in her python like hands she would tighten and release and then tighten even more and his reaction was something to behold.

Everyone had gone silent now as the final squeeze was being applied. There was complete awe no one had ever actually witnessed such a scene of a man being de-nutted in public then slowly it started….

tobi
06-24-2009, 10:32 AM
awesome Story :D please continue:ibow4u:

Alec Anaconda
08-03-2009, 01:32 PM
R U going to ...