PDA

View Full Version : Ball twisting

mick_sl8ter
10-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Who has had their balls twisted, and how many degrees was your maximum ?
Or if you have twisted someone's balls how many degrees was your maximum ?

My balls were twisted 3,5 times round so about 1250 degrees. She actually could not physically twist them any further. I wont have them twisted like that again, because it was extreme.

I was quite worried for a few years. But with our first child, I was relieved that despite the heavy busting everything worked just fine.

We have sort of an understanding that during sex she only twist them to a certain point where there is no danger. I love my testicles too much to lose them :D

I would like to see clips involving women giving a set of balls a good twist.
And I am curious if anyone else loves twisting or had it twisted.

crushee
10-30-2007, 02:26 AM
I'm not a physician, but I read once a paper saying that there was an important difference betwenn having one ball twisted INSIDE the sack, which may induce forever lasting damage due to the permanent crushing of the cord which, as everybody know, contains a nerve (painful when crushed!), the seminal duct (useful to have babies!) and two blood vessels (one each way) which are NECESSARY for the life of the ball. Tne problem is that if one is not aware of this internal torsion quickly enough, and has not it fixed quickly enough, the testicle will die... definitely.

On the other hand, when one has his whole scrotum twisted, the pressure to the cord is (somehow) softer due to the skin being caught in the movement. Second positive point, you usually do not remain in this position for hours, so, the blood supply can be restored.

Last comment, congratulations to you and your partner for having reached 1250 °. I never went much further than one turn and a half. I love female muscles, and the sight of her biceps bulging as she was trying to turn my package a bit more was fantastic excitement.

mick_sl8ter
11-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Balltwisting anyone ?

mick_sl8ter
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have nice pictures of women twisting balls ?

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
A long time ago, I was at someone's house and Oprah Winfrey was on. It really was my luck, cause I never watch that crap myself.

There was a black woman who came on the show, and she told Oprah Winfrey how a white man entered her house and wanted to have sex with her. She offered him oral sex and then she started to twist his balls. She was really graphic in explaining with her hands how she twisted the 'attackers' balls.

This woman was just seriously telling the story ( a little proud ) and Oprah Winfrey was totally enjoying this balltwisting story. Then Oprah communicated with the audience how great it would feel to twist the balls of a wannabe ******. And the audience ( mainly women ) would all cheer and get excited.

Then she asked what happened next and the woman said, again with her hands: "I just kept twisting it more and more" now just gloating with joy.

Finally the woman said the man ran away naked over the hills.

I hope someone else has seen this episode , it is quite a long time ago. But it would sure be nice to see it once again :D

Love to see women getting excited thinking about twisting a mans testicles :P