PDA

View Full Version : Any videos like...???

needbud77
10-30-2007, 08:14 PM
In most videos the girl tells the guy what to do and bust him.
Are there any videos where the guy does everything in his power to get away but can't because he is outnumbered or something? Any videos where the guy does not obey what the girl says verbally but he is just completely ****** into everything with a complete loss of will? Where he begs and pleads and makes futile attempts at escape?

this would be a dream video for me

Julie18nz
10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
seen a few, but the acting was so bad it wasnt even remotley funny and u have to have guys that actually LIKE it or they wouldnt be made in teh first place. I would LOVE to see just ONE were I could even half believe the guy wasnt getting off on it :P

Snakelinux
10-30-2007, 11:30 PM
Try watching "Hard Candy". It is a bit too extreme for me but the acting is great. :jumpsmile

wantbigbreasted
10-31-2007, 07:39 AM
Is there any video clip available of 'Hard Candy' on the internet?

WBB

snack marvin
11-01-2007, 12:50 PM
In most videos the girl tells the guy what to do and bust him.
Are there any videos where the guy does everything in his power to get away but can't because he is outnumbered or something? Any videos where the guy does not obey what the girl says verbally but he is just completely ****** into everything with a complete loss of will? Where he begs and pleads and makes futile attempts at escape?

this would be a dream video for me

Nice idea, but I don't know any vids. Agree with Julie that a video, where the guy is not enthusiastically enjoying being kicked is more credible. Don't like it when the slave awaits his kick with a big smile. O.k., he wants his fun too, that's why he's participating, but for the video it's simply ridiculous when you can see that he likes it...