PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie

needbud77
10-30-2007, 10:12 PM
It doesnt seem to be in many BB/femdom vids so i thought i'd ask if anyone else likes a wedgie every now and then or is it just me?

HungLow
10-31-2007, 02:07 PM
wedgies can very easily make you sterile...

Julie18nz
10-31-2007, 02:19 PM
if a simple wedgie can make u sterile then why do so many men say that ballbusting cant. Having ur underpants pulled too tight is nothing to having ur balls kicked or kneed

Richter
10-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Gotta agree with Julie. The irony of someone questioning whether a wedgie can make you sterile on a board about ballbusting is breath taking.

On another note, although I roll my eyes at people posting about other fetishes on a board, I have to admit my weakness for this one. wedgiegirls.com is bookmarked for me. Seeing those nice firm asses and the girls with distressed faces is a turn on for me. And a hard wedgie from a girl to a guy can squash his balls in the fabric so it works both ways.

needbud77
10-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Yea i'm pretty much only into the F/M. And it would suck if it did damage comparable to ballbusting. Things add up. even drinking mountain dew reduces your sperm count

Richter
10-31-2007, 08:09 PM
http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/mountaindew.asp

No, MD will not lower sperm count. Urban legend. The wedgie-sperm count concern comes from the truth that tight underwear lowers sperm count because of increased heat. However, wedgies are not permanent and even long term tighty-whitey wearers can fix the low sperm count problem with as little as a week in loose boxers. So no, wedgies will not make you sterile. Mountain Dew will not make you sterile. 99.9% of all ballbusting will not make you sterile.

Testicles have survived for billions of years. They're hard to kill, hence the fetish.

needbud77
10-31-2007, 08:13 PM
what about pot smoking? for those of us who are high when busted??

Richter
10-31-2007, 08:22 PM
I am your personal pic.