PDA

View Full Version : A little fantasy story of mine.

jeenie123
10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
“Look at these little balls; they’re so helpless and vulnerable. Now I’ve tied them both, I can see that they’re not actually round, but more kidney-shaped. I’m just going to place two fingers behind just one of your little testicles and press my thumb on the other side. There, can you feel my thumb, just rubbing down the surface of your ball? And if I start to press, then you’ll feel slightly nauseous, and perhaps a little fear too, that a pretty girl is about to squeeze one of your tender little testicles! I’m starting to squeeze a little harder, now……ooh, that’s starting to get uncomfortable, isn’t it? A little harder and you’ll do anything I want, won’t you? You can feel that dull aching pain, can’t you? I bet it’s starting to move up into your stomach now, and you’re feeling a little bit like you want to be sick. I know what you’re going to feel, I’ve done this so many times to so many boys; I can see it in your face! How does it feel when I roll your little testicle between my fingers and thumb? There are so many nerves in your little ball; I bet it hurts you more even though I haven’t had to squeeze any harder! I’m only squeezing your little ball gently, I’m hardly trying at all, and it’s so easy for me to cause you a lot of pain. Perhaps you should look up between my legs, have a look at my slit. I’m so glad that I don’t have any of these little balls to hurt down there. That’s right, keep looking at my slit while I squeeze your little ball. Although…...I suppose boys shouldn’t really look at girl’s slits though so I guess I’ll just have to punish you by squeezing your ball a bit harder………there, that really hurts you now, doesn’t it? Mmmm, oh yes, you’re starting to quiver and writhe with the pain I’m giving your tiny little ball. Oh, does it hurt that much? Your ball is so squashy but so tender. Look between my legs again, I don’t have any ballies to hurt! Just my lovely little slit. Now I think I’ll squeeze your other ball, it looks lonely and it seems a shame not to give it the same treatment. What’s that? You don’t want me to cause you any more pain in your testicles? Well you shouldn’t have been such a naughty boy, then, looking at my smooth slit. I’m just putting my fingers round the back of your other ball and….. there, I’ve started to slowly squeeze it too, just like the other one that’s causing you so much pain. Well soon you’ll be feeling twice as much pain, because I’m going to be squeezing both of your balls. I’ll probably make you be sick. Now I’m just going to roll it around like before. There, that’s so painful, isn’t it? And now for the really bad bit, where I squeeze both of your balls hard enough to make you sick…..Oh, that didn’t take too long before you started to retch, did it now? And I only squeezed them a little bit harder! Just a little bit more pressure on your testicles and…….oh dear, you’re being sick! Well, you can clean that mess up yourself. It will serve you right for having such silly little balls that are so sensitive. And I noticed that there’s sperm leaking from your urethral eye on your cock. I think I should squeeze just a bit harder and force the sperm from your aching little testes……Oh, please stop screaming, they’re only silly little ballies, it can’t possibly hurt that much and it won’t take long……yes, here it comes, thick sperm oozing from your cock as I squeeze your balls harder! There, that wasn't so bad after all was, it? Oh, you've passed out, well never mind, I'm sure your little ballies will be able to let you know what went on when you come round!"

darthsidius
10-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Nice post !!!!:)

ricky
10-31-2007, 02:46 PM
Nice dialogue!

I especially like it how she tells him that she's barely squeezing yet even that causes the balls a great pain. Its great how she compares her "smooth slit" to his "vulnerable little balls", and how she's so happy she doesn't have balls. The way this story is written reminds me a lot of Gene's story series "Pussy Envy".

Richter
10-31-2007, 03:04 PM
My hard on says it was a good story.

jeenie123
11-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Nice dialogue!

I especially like it how she tells him that she's barely squeezing yet even that causes the balls a great pain. Its great how she compares her "smooth slit" to his "vulnerable little balls", and how she's so happy she doesn't have balls. The way this story is written reminds me a lot of Gene's story series "Pussy Envy".

I'm glad you like it. And yes, Gene's Pussy Envy stories did inspire it, his ethos is central to the whole fetish.

redballs19
11-01-2007, 02:48 PM
i have many many fantasies! my favorite was has come out is that my girlfriend moves her knee to my nuts when i sitting on a chair en we kissing en blablabla when she get pressure on my nuts ahh men i love it!!

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 02:54 AM
My hard on says it was a good story.

same for me :D

but it would be great if there were a few lines providing the "context" for it. no need for a lengthy introduction story, just a short description of the imagined scenario.

OMB
11-03-2007, 06:05 AM
wow, that was pretty perfect

Busted Balz
11-03-2007, 01:10 PM
jeenie123 you seem to have a lot of insight into how it feels for a guy to have his balls squeezed. care to share the source of your knowledge? Great story, by the way.

M.H.
11-05-2007, 10:01 AM
DAMN!! thats GREAT!!! but also => :cryingblu ^^

may tell us some more fantasies of yours? ^^

jeenie123
11-05-2007, 10:07 AM
same for me :D

but it would be great if there were a few lines providing the "context" for it. no need for a lengthy introduction story, just a short description of the imagined scenario.

Point taken but I thought I'd let the individual reader's imagination decide.

jeenie123
11-05-2007, 10:09 AM
jeenie123 you seem to have a lot of insight into how it feels for a guy to have his balls squeezed. care to share the source of your knowledge? Great story, by the way.

I know what it feels like to have my balls squeezed because I'm a guy and have my balls squeezed by my wife on a regular basis. Glad you like the little story.

jeenie123
11-05-2007, 10:10 AM
DAMN!! thats GREAT!!! but also => :cryingblu ^^

may tell us some more fantasies of yours? ^^

Oh dear. How long have you got? It could be a long job!

squeezemyballs
11-05-2007, 10:22 AM
fantastic!!! waiting for more