PDA

View Full Version : After First Bust: Aroused or Upset and Humiliated ?

ChiefSoreballs
11-01-2007, 05:45 AM
a question for all of us who did not aquire the fetish by clips on the internet or watching TV, but got sort of a "kickstart" :D :

what were your thoughts after you were busted for the first time: were you immediately aroused, or was it more a feeling of anger and humiliation ? did you think of revenge, threatened her to beat her up or tell on her or anything ?

:cussing:

skipperbob
11-01-2007, 03:04 PM
After my first bust I was stunned at how much I liked it and I knew then I wanted more!:bananajum

anatinus
11-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I was actually not aroused at all- I was in pain and sort of shocked because it really came out of nowhere, and I hadn't "fetishized" it yet.

I was about 14, and hanging out with my girlfriend at the time- we were a bit drunk, and she kind of started kissing me, getting me hot, and then running away (we were outside). At one point I went after her and as I turned the corner she aimed a swift kick right at my nuts and hit square on.

As one could imagine, I fell down, in pain, and clutched myself. She just stood over me and giggled saying something like, "wow, it really does hurt guys to get kicked there".

I felt utterly humiliated and as if the core of my sexuality had been attacked (it had), and my pain met with utter callousness- I felt hopelessly vulnerable.

I still feel this whenever I get kicked in the balls- that my manhood has been attacked. The difference is now the extreme emotions brought forth by the pain I find exquisite in a way that emphasizes the power women have over us (men) sexually- I also tend to think that arousal is the best possible way to approach what has always seemed to me an irredeemable fragility- the male testicles.

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 05:08 AM
I was about 14, and hanging out with my girlfriend at the time- we were a bit drunk, and she kind of started kissing me, getting me hot, and then running away (we were outside). At one point I went after her and as I turned the corner she aimed a swift kick right at my nuts and hit square on.

As one could imagine, I fell down, in pain, and clutched myself. She just stood over me and giggled saying something like, "wow, it really does hurt guys to get kicked there".

thats the perfect "foreplay" for a kick - teasing a guy, to make sure he switches off his brain and is completely controlled by his balls (that is - controlled by her !), and then WHAM! :D

did she offer any sort of "compensation" afterwards or did she at least check whether you were allright ?

did she