PDA

View Full Version : The line where BB meets damage

kanto
11-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm a true fan of ballbusting, avidly searching for videos and I love nothing more than seeing an attractive gal bust a guy. However, lately I've been thinking that it's all in my head about me liking being busted, and I'd rather just get off by watching it being done to someone else. Something I do enjoy though is when I am stepped, as in my balls being stepped and pushed down on, from slow and soft to a little bit harder. I find it more pleasureable than kicking, and it doesn't hurt that much. Lately I've been concerned with my health and I don't like it when I self-bust while I'm watching a video (which always happens someway or another) and pretend I'm the guy in it, although it seems very fun at the time, I get angry at myself after I'm done having my fun :bananajum

Anyway, I'm thinking of never being busted again, because I've bled two times. Once, I had an erection and got a full straight on kick, and I know why I bled, and was quite scared when it happened. The second time was before the previous, it was after I finished a small session and went to check up on myself and found a little bit of blood. After that, my penis turned a bit blue and it hurt to pee, but after a week it got healed up.

Now nearly a year later, I haven't busted in the whole time, although most of my girl friends are in on my fetish and have agreed to bust me if I so desire. I'm just worried of damaging my testicles and other nerves (especially after I bled), and if I have sex with my wife in the future that my child will come out with a problem or so.

Well, what are your inputs? I appreciate any comments/ tips/ suggestion. Maybe just take a mild kick or step? The urge is killing me! :wooow

knutty
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Sorry I don't have any advice, but as I was reading your post it sound almost exactly what I go through. I've never really bled, but I've had some pretty nasty bruises. Also I had a time I got carried away with electricity and actually did do a little bit of damage. I've managed to stay away from the electricity, but when ever I watch a video, or even look at pictures of hot women, it's impossible for me to keep my mind from wandering to ballbusting, and before I know it, there I go again hitting myself with any number of objects. Lately, at least I've been able to keep it to barehands about 85% of the time, but even then after I'm done I get mad at myself for pounding and squeezing on my nuts when I know I could have gotten off without having beaten my balls, but it's just so hard to resist the urge.

kanto
11-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Sorry I don't have any advice, but as I was reading your post it sound almost exactly what I go through. I've never really bled, but I've had some pretty nasty bruises. Also I had a time I got carried away with electricity and actually did do a little bit of damage. I've managed to stay away from the electricity, but when ever I watch a video, or even look at pictures of hot women, it's impossible for me to keep my mind from wandering to ballbusting, and before I know it, there I go again hitting myself with any number of objects. Lately, at least I've been able to keep it to barehands about 85% of the time, but even then after I'm done I get mad at myself for pounding and squeezing on my nuts when I know I could have gotten off without having beaten my balls, but it's just so hard to resist the urge.

Exactly what I mean! After I'm done... I come to my senses and realize how much of an idiot I am, and that I need to stop this. But always happens again... I wish I could stop this somehow safely!

uspsfanalan
11-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I've reached the point where I won't cum unless I'm being busted, have just been busted or am thinking about being busted. The only thing I can say for that is try to tone it down a notch. I'm lucky that I haven't gotten much past slaps. I know what you mean, afterwards it's always like why did I do that. Then again, here I am on the site.

italianbb
11-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Exactly what I mean! After I'm done... I come to my senses and realize how much of an idiot I am, and that I need to stop this. But always happens again... I wish I could stop this somehow safely!
The same to me