PDA

View Full Version : am i unusual that i only like ballbust when the guy is fully clothed

catweazle
11-01-2007, 07:34 PM
to me, when the guy is naked...i can no longer suspend my disbelief that its a genuine ballbust. if hes naked--it is by definition a sham.
i can only invest my belief in it being authentic if hes fully clothed.

Tamakeri
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
to me, when the guy is naked...i can no longer suspend my disbelief that its a genuine ballbust. if hes naked--it is by definition a sham.

No I don't think you are unusual. Our website (California Mean Girls) ONLY uses clothed guys and we have a core group of very loyal customers who clearly prefer that. On the other hand there are many ready to shout that any non-naked ballbust is a sham (which, of course, ours is NOT, but only our guys and girls know that for sure).

... But to really address your underlying point- you think all nude ballbusting must be a sham by definition. I have to guess that simply means that you don't believe a real, functioning male could actually take a kick to his bare nuts and go back for more so it must be faked (somehow).

Well if that's your reasoning, you need to wake up and smell the endorphines. It IS real, there are just guys in the world (me for example) who can either feel less pain than you can, or in particular cases can and want to take more pain than you can, or guys for whom the pain goes away faster than it does for you. We aren't all built the same even though we each have the same number of balls.

That said... For me personally- receiving a kick in light but tight clothing (boxer briefs for example) is much more intense than receiving the same kick naked. That's because because trapping the balls and holding them in place to take the full force of the blow rather than letting them to some extent jump and slide out of the way of the main force (as they tend to do when I am naked) takes away one of nature's built in protections. When I see a guy being kicked naked and his balls go bouncing up and off the boot it is crystal clear that he only got a part of the force- the boot is still moving and his balls aren't in front of it anymore. So... to me, the naked show may look better from a pain point of view- but I know for me, with my current playmates, lightly clothed is definitely more painful. I'm sure that can vary a lot depending on who she is and how and where she kicks too. Nothing taken away from the CFNM guys- just my personal experiences.

needbud77
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I DEFINETLY prefer (by a LOT) clothed guys getting busted over naked.

Male genitals kill boners and that is never good.

OMB
11-03-2007, 06:00 AM

well, it would be "authentic" if he was captured, bound and stripped, no?
would make the busting much easier too

italianbb
11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
well, it would be "authentic" if he was captured, bound and stripped, no?
would make the busting much easier too

If bound it would be better but what I like the most is bb with in underwear or tight-fitting trousers

Richter
11-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Don't care too much. I think I like the clothed male better, but truly the only angle/pose I can't stand is they "whole camera is the guy's junk and then the woman's hand or foot enters briefly"

EDIT IN: Although that shot still works with a clothed guy.

iron horse
11-10-2007, 12:05 AM

I've always been against anyone making a statement that a certain fetish must be only one way to be correct. Doing such reveals a self-oriented arrogance and is presumptuous.

I like the way this question is asked as it gives a bit of the psychological basis for why clothed ballbusting is liked.

For me, I only find it erotic when the man is nude, but interestingly, in part for the same reason. I saw one ballbusting session with a clothed guy and afterwards he pulled an athletic cup out. And clothes can offer padding and protection. Thus, I believe the sham isn't with nude ballbusting, but there's a greater chance it is a sham if he's clothed.

But if he's naked, you can observe the full strength of her kick and witness it actually hit his exposed balls with impact, and, here the loud slap of his balls on her foot. There's no doubt it was real contact.

But I also like it because of the vulnerability his being naked creates. He's exposed while she is not...it gives her a psychological advantage over him with stripping him of his clothes also strips him of his dignity.

But let's face it, the only *real* ballbusting is rarely captured on film. All ballbusting we see here involves paid actors regardless of whether they are clothed or not. How we perceive it being "genuine" is an individual thing. For me, I feel it is more genuine and real when the man is nude, but obviously, others feel otherwise.