PDA

View Full Version : Why men with big balls are so weak

Girthtron
11-01-2007, 11:34 PM
It's true you know!

"Well duh Waldo tell us more"!

Ok I will~

Well to begin with I'm one of those guys with really big low hanging balls as you can see, and my story starts in 1969 with the moon landing. I was 15 at the time and my sister 12 we were both laying on the floor watching it with my mother on the couch and my sister said. "Mon how come their arn't any women up there"? I being almost a teenager was wise beyond my years and said. "Because women haven't got any balls stupid! It takes guys with really big balls to into space little girl! I'm going to the moon and mars too when I get older"!

My mother started laughing looking at my little sister saying. "Well your brother must have a bigger set then we thought! Maybe he'll show them to us? If we ask him nicely"!

Giggling my little sister rolled over on to my back grabed my arm twisting it up to my shoulderblade and scream. "YEAH MOM LETS MAKE HIM SHOW US HIS BALLS! LETS SEE IF HIS BALLS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO GO INTO SPACE! HE NEEDS BIG SPACE BALLS MOM"!

Trying to buck my sister off she reached under between my legs with her free hand and cought my balls with a punch! I bellowed a loud gasping howl as she laughed with glee looking back at my mother. "JEEZUS MOM! I hardly touched them"?

"I know honey! It dosen't take much to hurt them dose it baby! It's their balls it makes them weak"!

Now my mother was standing in front of me glaring down! "You better show us your ball big boy! Show your little sister how big and strong you are big guy"! My dainty little sister lifted off me and stood next her both looking down waiting. "Please mom don't make me"!

"Show your little sister your balls! NOW"!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I had a hardon as I stood befor them both my tiny petite little sister moving her long smooth legs apart like my gorgeous leggy mothers both with there hands on their hips waiting. "DO IT NOW"! My cock lurched out reeling up then my balls droped into view. "EEEEEEE Mom! Their big"! My cock shudder'ed my balls pulled up as my mother pushed my little sister aside in time to miss a long rope of cum that discharged from my cock! "OHMYGOD"! She screamed as it landed across my mothers legs! Then another shot out as I grabbed it pointing away from them trembling weak my knees buckled under me as load after load drained out of my balls onto the carpet!

My sister watching my grunting weakness as I went down on all fours. My big danging balls pulling up and droping in cadence rhythm of my discharging cock!

"OHGOD MOM LOOK AT HIM"!

"I know honey! He's so weak now you could ******** him if you wanted to baby! "Mom you mean I could cut his balls off"?

Busted Balz
11-03-2007, 01:34 PM
It really took some balls to post that story.

vegasfox
11-22-2007, 03:12 PM
It's true you know!

"Well duh Waldo tell us more"!

Ok I will~

Well to begin with I'm one of those guys with really big low hanging balls as you can see, and my story starts in 1969 with the moon landing. I was 15 at the time and my sister 12 we were both laying on the floor watching it with my mother on the couch and my sister said. "Mon how come their arn't any women up there"? I being almost a teenager was wise beyond my years and said. "Because women haven't got any balls stupid! It takes guys with really big balls to into space little girl! I'm going to the moon and mars too when I get older"!

My mother started laughing looking at my little sister saying. "Well your brother must have a bigger set then we thought! Maybe he'll show them to us? If we ask him nicely"!

Giggling my little sister rolled over on to my back grabed my arm twisting it up to my shoulderblade and scream. "YEAH MOM LETS MAKE HIM SHOW US HIS BALLS! LETS SEE IF HIS BALLS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO GO INTO SPACE! HE NEEDS BIG SPACE BALLS MOM"!

Trying to buck my sister off she reached under between my legs with her free hand and cought my balls with a punch! I bellowed a loud gasping howl as she laughed with glee looking back at my mother. "JEEZUS MOM! I hardly touched them"?

"I know honey! It dosen't take much to hurt them dose it baby! It's their balls it makes them weak"!

Now my mother was standing in front of me glaring down! "You better show us your ball big boy! Show your little sister how big and strong you are big guy"! My dainty little sister lifted off me and stood next her both looking down waiting. "Please mom don't make me"!

"Show your little sister your balls! NOW"!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I had a hardon as I stood befor them both my tiny petite little sister moving her long smooth legs apart like my gorgeous leggy mothers both with there hands on their hips waiting. "DO IT NOW"! My cock lurched out reeling up then my balls droped into view. "EEEEEEE Mom! Their big"! My cock shudder'ed my balls pulled up as my mother pushed my little sister aside in time to miss a long rope of cum that discharged from my cock! "OHMYGOD"! She screamed as it landed across my mothers legs! Then another shot out as I grabbed it pointing away from them trembling weak my knees buckled under me as load after load drained out of my balls onto the carpet!

My sister watching my grunting weakness as I went down on all fours. My big danging balls pulling up and droping in cadence rhythm of my discharging cock!

"OHGOD MOM LOOK AT HIM"!

"I know honey! He's so weak now you could ******** him if you wanted to baby! "Mom you mean I could cut his balls off"?

I really, really enjoy reading your stories. thanks for sharing....very erotic

eunice
12-31-2007, 02:27 PM
I really, really enjoy reading your stories. thanks for sharing....very erotic

Yeah. And hilarious too.

ramdayal9
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
im not weak...:)

linklierok
01-02-2008, 06:01 PM
You wouldnt be "first timer" from the eunuch archive would you? i really like your stories BUT it drives me crazy that every sentence ends in an exclamation point.

Like this one!

Stallion
01-03-2008, 12:01 AM
big balls=more pain :S

Girthtron
01-05-2008, 10:32 PM
You wouldnt be "first timer" from the eunuch archive would you? i really like your stories BUT it drives me crazy that every sentence ends in an exclamation point.

Like this one!

Yeah (first timer) that was me back then, when I first started writing this silly shit.

I think I've gotten a little better sense then. But punctuation has always been a problem for me being that I slept throught most of my english classes except for Ms. Longs english class.

She was what every high school boy dreamed about while jerking off at night. Blond, young, with a killer body, legs better then any go-go dancer on tv. A No#10 on the boner meter. She knew it, and knew how to use it.

From the back of the class room that day my eyes followed her long slim muscular legs.

She went to the blackboard stretching up to write, her short skirt going up with her as did my boner. She drew three strait lines with chalk across the blackboard then turning on her high heels walked to the front of her desk leaning against it then down on it spreading her long drop-dead gorgeous legs out for support with her skirt riding up to mid thigh. Looking at us she smiled saying. "Diagramming a sentence with reflexive pronouns and reciprocal pronouns. Some writers confuse possessive pronouns with contractions and so on. So I'll need one of you to come up here and diagram a sentence using both in the right order".

Jesus Christ what fucking great looking thighs, and those fucking legs just keep going, fucking nothing but fucking legs on her. Ms. Longs and my fucking dong Ms Longs me longs for you.~~~~I heard my name and suddenly I remembered something about a reflexive pronoun. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"?

"Mr.Reilly its about time you did some work in my class, come up here and diagram a sentence using botthhhh~~~~~~~"..... My cock was stretched hard down one pant leg with my balls down the other. All eyes were on me as Ms Longs waited, her hands going to her hips. The girl next to me looked over then down at my hardon, then with gleeful giggle said. "OH MY GOD. HE'S GOT BIG HARDON MS LONGS".

Ms Longs pushed off her desk with the classroom watching and laughing. Her highheels slowly clicking down towards me, hands still on her hips she stopped at my desk looking down between my thighs at the big tube snake down one pant leg almost to my knee, then to the other bulge on the other side witch was clearly outlined like two big compressed lemons. I kept my head down afraid to look up my face red with embarrassment when the bell rang. Saved by the bell I thought. English was the last class of the day and school was over. Saved by the bell I thought as all the others jumped from their desks and out the door some looking back at me and Ms Longs with laughter she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Not you Mr Reilly. You owe me a diagram. Now get up their and do it".

Slowly I tried to stand as she stepped back watching me. Grunting in pain my cock not allowing me to stand fully she said. "Mr Keilly take your pants off if It'll help you but get your self and those obviously big testicles of yours up to that blackboard and start doing it now.

lustloss
01-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Please continue, very enjoyable.

Winter_Wrath
01-08-2008, 12:56 PM
I have big Balls...

But!!!.....

I am not weak;) ;) ;)