PDA

View Full Version : Tell your Fantasies in a few Lines (and pics ?)

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 11:30 AM
this thread is mainly for those of us who havent got the time to write a complete story (although I wouldnt mind at all if someone would post one here).

try to sketch your fantasy just in a few lines. you might also attach a pic of a lady you would imagine to participate in your fantasy. or take another guys idea and attach a fitting pic. or modify or elaborate the ideas of others. or whatever else crosses your mind. the only thing I would ask you NOT to do, is just to read the ideas of others without contributing anything yourself ;)

P.S: please dont worry if english is not your native language (I do have the same problem). you are not supposed to write an erotic story, just to communicate the general IDEA of what makes you hot. and for this purpose its no problem if your english is a little clumsy, OK ?

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 11:46 AM
(just a quick example of what I mean:)

NAUGHTY NURSES

a would-be ****** messes with the wrong girl and is taken to hospital with badly bruised testicels and an injured penis. now the surgeons do their best to stitch him together, but when he awakes his is told that it is absolutely mandatory for the healing process that he does not get sexually aroused during the next weeks.

from now on the nurses start anything they can do to tease him (see pic....), every hour another one "dressed" this way is entering his room "to check if his testicles are allright", i.e. to give them a little pinch just to see whether they hurt....

(please feel free to add any suggestion you have....)

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 07:04 PM
now this pic is a little bit more realistic than the gravitiy-defying cartoon above - if you have a hotter nurse pic, please post it !

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8657/nurse06fullqn1.jpg

jlenvin
11-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Now if you like the nurse thing, you might enjoy this. Cant put up a pic as yet of the clip but trust me,, it is a couple of jap nurses tourmenting a guy with their feet
http://rapidshare.com/files/66508188/789_sp129_part1.wmv (http://rapidshare.com/files/66508188/789_sp129_part1.wmv)

ChiefSoreballs
11-03-2007, 06:31 AM
jlenvin: thank you !

now here is another idea:

BUSTING THE DEMON

midnight at the museum of ancient arts: two highschool girls have discovered that one of the sculptures is actually an evil demon. he was transformed to stone in ancient times to save the human race from him. now the girls try to awake him to life by a magic spell they found. the sculpture really comes to life, and the demon demonstrates his supernatural powers by destroying half of the museum, with ligthning flashes that originate from his eyes. then he tells the girls that he will first kill them and then the rest of mankind.

the girls are horrified, until one of them has the idea that after thousands of years without sex the demon must have a really bad case of blue balls, and that they could use this to outsmart him. so they start to seduce him, doing a striptease and a lesbian show for him. (here I would appreciate if anybody could provide some pics !). the demon immediately gets aroused, so while one of the girls starts to stroke his penis, the other one slowly approaches him from behind. she reaches between his legs and fondles his balls, and when she has a good hold on them, she starts to squeeze !

the demon screams in pain and lashes out in all directions, but has no chance to reach her or to escape from her grip. he is told that she will only let go if he tells them how he can be transformed back into stone. after several more seconds of screaming and struggling he gives in. the girls say the spell and watch how he slowly begins to change into stone. some seconds before it is finished the girl standing before him delivers a really devastating kick to his balls. howling the demon sinks to the floor with both hands clucthing his balls and becomes a scuplture again in this postition.

epilogue:
some days later a group of giggling school girls stands before the sculpture. when one of them says "this one looks as if he was kicked in the balls" all of them burst into laughter. their puzzled and embarassed teacher tells them to shut up and tries to find another explanation, like the fact that he is kneeling on the floor is a symbolic gesture or some other BS.

lustloss
11-03-2007, 08:19 PM
I have many but one is that I am in the hospital after an accident and I have my arms and legs in casts and my jaws wired.
I am completely at the mercy of the nurses who care for me. One such nurse is very petite and is extremely attractive land ooks like the sweetist thing a guy could imagine. But when its time for my care she shuts the door and turns in to something else. It starts slow, with her teasing me a little when she has to wash me, commenting on my obvious arousal, and my inability to do anything about it. This slowly prgresses to her flashing me and even stroking me almost to the point of cumming, but not letting me actually orgasm. Over time she becomes even more bold, slapping my cock around and squeezing my balls. Over the course of a couple of weeks, she progresses to much worse, refering to her abuse as "treatment" and punching and pulling and twisting my balls and bringing objects in she can smack them with. She makes a big production of it, always showing me or telling me what she has planned for later and and reminding me how much time is left before my next treatment.

ChiefSoreballs
11-04-2007, 01:55 AM
great idea lustloss - maybe this lady might be the right one to make it come true.... :)

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0307/nurseImage6.jpg

darthsidius
11-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I have loads of fantasies,but here's a quick one...

I wake up and hear a strange sound I do down stairs and catch a burgler. I try and stop the burgler and we end up fighting. During the struggle we both fall to the ground and I realise the burgler is a woman. I get a really good headlock on her. She keeps strugling and manages to slip her hand into my pyjamas and grabs my balls. We both struggle to maintain our grip on each other she eventually wins and crushes my balls in her hands and get away.

spam76
11-05-2007, 04:31 AM
My two :

1) seeing a petite woman controlling two big men form behind by mahhandling their balls. The image of small controlling big is awesome for me.

2) The other is a woman controlling my balls to get information. She can be a spy getting industrial or government secrets. No violence just mind control via my balls

ricky
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
I catch Poison Ivy trying to steal some diamonds. I get seduced by her and kiss her, however it doesn't work because I have plastic over my lips. After a little frustration of me still being alive she kicks me in the balls as hard as she can and says "there's more than one way to bring down a man!" After that she casually walks by me while I hold my balls in agony and grabs the diamonds. When she comes back to the doorway she stands over me, removes the leaf covering her groin, and says "this is my real advantage over you boys, you've got balls and I don't."

ChiefSoreballs
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM
BUSTING THE DEMON

midnight at the museum of ancient arts: two highschool girls have discovered that one of the sculptures is actually an evil demon. he was transformed to stone in ancient times to save the human race from him. now the girls try to awake him to life by a magic spell they found. the sculpture really comes to life, and the demon demonstrates his supernatural powers by destroying half of the museum, with ligthning flashes that originate from his eyes. then he tells the girls that he will first kill them and then the rest of mankind.

the girls are horrified, until one of them has the idea that after thousands of years without sex the demon must have a really bad case of blue balls, and that they could use this to outsmart him. so they start a little lesbian show for him. (Chester3833, thank you very much for this incredible pic !!!).

http://www.yianthegreat.com/junks/posts02/a04.jpg

the demon immediately gets aroused, so while one of the girls starts to stroke his penis, the other one slowly approaches him from behind. she reaches between his legs and fondles his balls, and when she has a good hold on them, she starts to squeeze !

the demon screams in pain and lashes out in all directions, but has no chance to reach her or to escape from her grip. he is told that she will only let go if he tells them how he can be transformed back into stone. after several more seconds of screaming and struggling he gives in. the girls say the spell and watch how he slowly begins to change into stone. some seconds before it is finished the girl standing before him delivers a really devastating kick to his balls. howling the demon sinks to the floor with both hands clucthing his balls and becomes a scuplture again in this postition.

epilogue:
some days later a group of giggling school girls stands before the sculpture. when one of them says "this one looks as if he was kicked in the balls" all of them burst into laughter. their puzzled and embarassed teacher tells them to shut up and tries to find another explanation, like the fact that he is kneeling on the floor is a symbolic gesture or some other BS.

ChiefSoreballs
11-05-2007, 11:07 PM
sorry for bending my own rules with this last post. what I originally had in mind were really just a FEW lines to sketch the idea, like the other guys who posted here did (thanks a lot for your input !).

lustloss
11-05-2007, 11:40 PM
She would fit the bill quite well I must say!

great idea lustloss - maybe this lady might be the right one to make it come true.... :)

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0307/nurseImage6.jpg

TEFKAL
11-06-2007, 12:55 AM
I spend the night in a motel alone. In the morning I wake up realizing a strange butt over my face. My arms, legs and hip are bound to the bed so I can't move. Suddenly the face of a strange woman moves into my sight. She explains me that I will now workship her pussy and later her ass, while she will take attention to my balls. Everytime I lick her in a way that she donesn't like or slow down, she squeezes my balls or slap them. Her ass ckokes down my screams and all I can hear is her laughing and moaning.

cballs
11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Vampire bitejob definately :)

Richter
11-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Fantasy: I'm an expert cat burglar, stealing government information or some artifact or something. A rival burglar, a beautiful blonde with short hair, is after the same prize and we meet. Our quick witted quips turn to fighting. I'm stronger and faster, but she keeps managing to nail me in the balls. Just when it seems that I have her beat, she sticks her hand in my pants and grabs a nut, then squeezes it like hell, making me release whatever hold I have her in and just focus on the pain. She knocks me out cold with a right hook, leaving me to take the rap for the stolen prize. Sometimes she's popped the nut, sometimes not, but that's a recurring dream I have.

testosterone
11-07-2007, 01:39 AM
I rented a room one summer break from college. Three girls, also students, roomed in the same house. I was only mildly attracted to one of the girls, but the living situation inspired one of my most enduring and retarded fantasies.

THE FANTASY:
Hot, ridiculously busty housemate, who notices how constantly distracted I am by her chest, challenges me to a wrestling match. If I win, I get to feel up her enormous HH cup breasts for two minutes. If she wins, I have to wear nothing more than bikini briefs--even women's panties sometimes, when she wants--for a MONTH while in the house AND essentially be her slave, doing whatever she says. Of course, I agree.

Before we "wrestle", she changes into the tiniest, tightest outfit she can: A tank top a few sizes too small, which her giant boobs strain against, nipples poking through, cleavage for miles, and a thong bikini bottom. As the countdown begins for our wrestling match to start, she jogs in place. I'm so hypnotized by those gargantuan jugs beneath her shirt bouncing around that the very moment the "wrestling match" starts, she immediately stomps on my foot and then kicks me square in the balls as hard as she can. I hit the floor moaning and she wins the match. I don't even get to touch her.

While I'm incapacitated, she and the other girls in the house tie me up and then cut my clothes off as I lay bound, gagged, and still reeling from the nut shot. From then on I spend the next month in various states of bondage and humilation, my female housemates dominating me physically by kicking, punching, or squeezing my balls.

They tease me sexually and then laugh at my dick getting hard beneath my briefs as I sit tied up and unable to do anything about it. One of the girls somehow owns a male chastity belt, which I'm ****** to wear when I'm free so that I can't jerk off. I'm to be chaste and frustrated the whole time, aroused constantly by the girls around me, but with no release.

One image I have is of me uncomfortably hogtied to the leg of a table, while one of the girls wears little short shorts and lays beside me studying, her tight, round ass right in my face, as she randomly wacks me in the balls with a ruler as I moan under a gag.

I like ballbusting, domination, busty women, teasing, and (in fantasies, but not, I find, in real life) orgasm denial.

Pics. Big breasts to drool over and sexy legs to kick me in the nuts are important. I, uh, "use" these pics frequently.

heather_heike
11-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I spend the night in a motel alone. In the morning I wake up realizing a strange butt over my face. My arms, legs and hip are bound to the bed so I can't move. Suddenly the face of a strange woman moves into my sight. She explains me that I will now workship her pussy and later her ass, while she will take attention to my balls. Everytime I lick her in a way that she donesn't like or slow down, she squeezes my balls or slap them. Her ass ckokes down my screams and all I can hear is her laughing and moaning.

Great, but add to that: she is wearing vampyre gloves!

Girthtron
11-09-2007, 06:18 PM
My fantasy is being caught naked in the neighbors garden fucking one of her watermelons. She sees me through her kitchen window, and it's not the first either. Her eyes lock onto my big swinging testicles as Im humping her melon.

"NOT THIS TIME MISTER"!

It's mid afternoon, the watermelon is so hot. I'm pumping my balls off into it when suddenly a garden spade slams into the back of my head (BONG) I'm seeing stars for a moment it knocking the tobccy right outa me mouth! Turning as the watermelon slides off my cock. "SHAZAMS! Ms linda that hurt awful"!

She's mad as hell for some reason! I look down to where my chew flew and bent to pick it up when that garden spade she had came up between my legs into my balls! "FUCKING SHAZAMS"! As fate would have it as I went down my cock slid right into that watermelon again! She was so mad she slamed that spade into my balls again causing my cock to split that watermelon right in two under me then slamed that spade right down on my buttocks again driving my cock completely right through it into the dirt under. It's completely ruined now. God she's so stupid making me ruin her own watermelon like that!

unuktobe
11-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Well, this is my first post which I finally figured out allows me to use the site. So it won't be that great. But I've always had a ********** fantasy and have always secretly wanted to have a permanent relationship with a beautiful woman who loves, castrates and cuckolds me. When I jerk off to a pretty girl, I imagine that she has or will ******** me, either with or without my consent. I've done some posts on cuckoldplace.com which is like this. But I like the idea of the woman being in charge and maybe even getting me to beg for **********, before finally receiving it. I realize that's a big step with no return, but, it would certainly establish who is in charge!

I hope this is enough of a start. I will have pics to post later, but I think I'm not allowed yet. Looking forward to exploring and contributing.
Also, I just removed a link to a free membership site like this one, just so I won't get into trouble.

Takkyuu_tama
11-11-2007, 05:22 AM
I'm remembering a story I read several years ago--harsh, but definitely along these lines. If anyone has a copy of this one, please post--

The slave is seated on a sturdy exercise bike with a transparent frame; the massive rear wheel is completely enclosed in the clear plastic. In the seat there is a slot that opens to accommodate the slave's hanging balls and then locks shut to trap them. They dangle mere inches above the wheel, inside the same enclosure.

His hands are fastened to the handlebars and he is made to pedal hard for exercise. The heavy wheel takes a lot of effort to get going, but eventually his exertions have it spinning very quickly and you can hear the hum as it rotates on smooth bearings, carrying great momentum even when the slave slows his pedaling because of the flying gear--he cannot slow it with the pedals. He can feel a light breeze on his balls from the great spinning wheel, but knows it is far enough away to be any danger. The slave starts to sweat as his legs pump the pedals faster, eager to please his mistress. She stands with a sly grin and very little clothing, and his cock begins erecting, a drop of precum glistening at its eye.

She smiles broadly, takes a remote control from her pocket, and presses the button.

From within the surface of the heavy rear flywheel, dozens of tiny, hard rubber balls release, bound by strong, short tethers to the rim of the heavy disk.

In a fraction of a second they are already slamming hard into his unprotected and trapped testicles, positioned directly in the line of fire. His nuts are hammered by hundreds of small impacts a second, totally immobilized in the clear plastic prison, with nowhere to escape to. The small rubber balls rebound on their lines and are swung around immediately for another assault on the slave's own balls, again and again and again, at perhaps hundreds of RPM. The repeated impacts are the only way the heavy flywheel can shed its considerable kinetic energy, and as the almost unthinkable barrage overwhelms the slave's tortured nerves, a hot thick fountain of cum lets loose from his cock, spurting with force all over his chest, his face, the bicycle, and his (greatly entertained) mistress.

His involuntary orgasm, however, has no effect on the wheel, which continues, and will continue, to spin until it sheds all its energy into the slave's now-drained and swollen nuts.

She starts to rub herself to a slow, leisurely orgasm, and he starts to scream in earnest now.

BallbustingPrincess
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Now that sounds nice!
Can I get one of those bikes for Xmas? *s*

I liked that, if that is from an actually story, Id like to read that one!
Hehehe. It got me thinking.
Maybe we could get hundreds of them, and then connect them up to the national grid or something to generate power.
Of course they would have to be on for a long time to even start any benefit for saving energy so maybe all the rapists and sex offenders of the world should be made to be on them.
They used their genitals for bad use, now they should be made to put them to something good.
All in a row, maybe experiments could be made by adding other things into the wheel part...say.....thumb tacks? catcus needles?*eg*

Or maybe another version could be that if one guy doesnt want that punishment to hape to him, he has to peddle this other bike which has the wheel with lots of flaps on it, maybe rubber, sand paper or wood, and then another guy legs are spread eagled over te wheel so his nuts dangle above it and each flap hits them over and over.

Mmm...picturing that scene youve just posted has got me....quite excited! Ooooh*w*

BBP

XX

darthsidius
11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
I am visiting a country like Mexico and I go to a brothel to look for some women. When I get there all the women are occupied except for a rather plump forty something, who looks like she should have retired a few years ago.

She looks at me and approaches she starts speaking in spanish and making money signs. I turn to leave and she grabs my waist with one hand and starts carressing my groin. Although she is not much to look at I start to get hard. She notices this and starts to negotiate fees again I pretend I do not understand. She decides a different tack and starts squeezing my balls harder and harder until I pay up. I leave the house badly hurt and she just laughs.

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM

NICE !!!!
Sucking the blood from your pumping vains !

daradles
11-13-2007, 10:45 PM
I am getting a lapdance from a hot stripper and at the begining she asks me how I like my dances. I don't answer quick enough so she tells she likes em rough. She then proceeds to do as much damage to my balls with her fantastic ass as she possibly can. She also does some playful foot tapping and at one point drops her knee on my balls(or just one unfortunate ball) while smothering my face in her luscious chest. Although I am experiencing pain that I never dreamed of, I am also more excited than I can ever remember. At the height of my pleasure/pain I stumble out the words "Uh... I'm gonna pop!"

She turns around and looks me in the eyes and says "No, you're not. They are!"

She then turns around and jumps into the air and tucks her legs up. Her ass, with all of her weight behind it, come slamming down on my balls and rock solid dick. I have the most amazing, and possibly last, orgasm of my life. She stays on my lap for a minutes, bouncing up and down with that perfect ass of hers, then stands up and thanks me for the stress relieving dance. I hand her all of the money I have and she says "If all your parts still work, come see me again."

She then leaves the both, telling the guys outside "He's going to need a minute, and maybe a cab."

Benny12
11-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey, i liked those. especially the bike and lapdance one. :D

Chaboy
11-15-2007, 05:35 PM
the lapdance one is awesome

crushee
11-16-2007, 01:44 AM
(one of) my own fantasy(ies) is basic; to be fucked by a fairly muscled lady with a strapon dildo who would crush my balls in her strong hands at the same time.
I'm still hetero (that means I've never had, and almost never desired, homosexual relations) but some aspects of my fantasy question me: why is the lady muscled, which is more a manly characteristic? Why do I ask her to crush my balls (and to destroy my manhood)?

daradles
11-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the Kudos, Benny and Chaboy. I was thinking about writing a story about that a while ago, but having summed it up in 2 paragraphs makes me think there might not be enough meat in the idea to warrant a whole story.

I've had that little fantasy rolling around in my head ever since the first time I went to a strip club and witnessed my friend get his birthday dance, which was really just a 4 minute ballbusting session where 6 different strippers tried to ******** my friend with their behinds. It was kind of funny because during the dance, everyone is cringing and gasping, but as soon as the dance was done, people were saying "I got to come back on my birthday!" or "How much do you think I'd have to pay for a dance like that?"

I've only been to a 2 strip clubs since then, and I always tell myself before hand that I should ask for a rough dance, but in the end, I just sit there and take what they give.

Someday, though.

ChiefSoreballs
11-25-2007, 02:53 AM
one of the topics I like best is when a guy gets a solid knee to his balls because he could not resist the temptation to grab a ladies breasts. now imagine him rolling on the floor with both hands clutching his groin, and the lady who kicked him teases him and mockingly asks him if doesn't want to try it for a second time...

darthsidius
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
I remember when I was travelling there was a thief who got caught a huge crowd gathered round him and he was badly beaten. I remember a woman running across the road and leaving her shopping behind and pushing through the crowd to trample him with her stilettos.

In my fantasy I imagine her getting him in the balls.

skipperbob
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
One of my best fantasies is picking up a beautiful Asian girl in a bar and going back to her place but it is only so she can beat me up and rob me. The beautiful martial arts expert ballbusts me with one kick after another until I am helpless! And she smiles and laughs at how helpless the big man is against her!

Magnum
11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
I would like to have my balls streched out across a walkway and have my wife with a bunch of her girl friends take turns crushing my balls with their feet. After that it would be a kicking contest to see which gal can kick the hardest.:)

ChiefSoreballs
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
http://x71.xanga.com/ea58144375510108472874/w15584851.gif

imagine this lady has just kicked some guy, now he is lying on the ground clutching his balls, and she is standing just above him and does her little dance to tease him :D

catweazle
12-01-2007, 05:44 PM
this comes into the category of a thought or notion rather than a fantasy, because its kind of beyond the pale...and because of that, ive never elaborated it as a fantasy...its just that the notion of it is arousing.
of course it goes without saying that it would be totally unacceptable for any sister to do anything of the kind, in real life. (but that doesnt stop it being a turn-on, as a deliciously wicked [ie: naughty] idea)

all it is, is the notion of the big sister of a baby boy, being insanely jealous of the new arrival in the family, and in a fit of jealousy, when no ones watching, reaching under his blankets and squeezing his little balls...untill he she makes him cry.
after doing this many days in a row, gigglingly and laughingly tormenting her baby brother..[who gets all of mummys attention now], she decides to see if she can "pop" one of his little balls.

well, you did ask!

catweazle
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
another scenario equally beyond the pale!.. is that im a headstrong boisterous kind of a little tyrant at infant school, teasing and bullying the girls.

the teacher [who has long stockinged legs and hard new glossy black high heels on!] tells me to behave, but i mutter under my breath that i hate her.

she gets really annoyed and spanks me.

i stand leaning next to a table, feeling my sore bum, still muttering hatred of the teacher.

she tells me if i dont shut up, she'll hurt my balls and make sure i can never grow up to annoy or bully anyone.

i tell her to piss off [an insult ive just recently learned] and she comes over to my table, pull my pants down and pushes me tight up against the table.
one hand in the small of my back is pinning me to the table...with my "tackle" resting on the table..she lift up my willy holding it up against my stomach.
only my little balls are now resting on the table.
she lifts her shiny shoe and lets it hover just above my balls....then she says, with a little giggle: "i dont think we'll be having any more trouble with you, will we".....and with a little glee filled smile, she presses down with her hard shiny shoes and two barely audible little "pops" can be heard, one after the other, as my nuts are crushed flat.

"there there", she says stroking my hair as i start to cry, "you shouldnt be such a naughty boy, should you". then looking at my flattened balls, she just cant help her self, and starts to giggle softly then louder ...untill all the girls in the class start to giggle and laugh....

ChiefSoreballs
12-02-2007, 01:02 AM
catweazle: regarding your post no.35, yesterday at 5:44 PM:

please dont take this as a personal offense, but I think that this post did cross a line that should not be crossed. I appreciate that you say it would be totally unacceptable in real life, but I think that even as a fantasy it is going too far.

if you are able do edit your post (sometimes this works for me, sometimes not -I have no clue) I would ask you just do delete it. otherwise, if anybody who can do so reads this, please delete it.

once again, this is NOT meant as a personal offense. on the contrary. I know that you have posted a lot here and I think that much of it is very cool. so your fantasies are always wellcome in this thread- except for the post mentioned above.

ChiefSoreballs
12-02-2007, 06:20 AM

I guess you mean something like this ?

http://www.coedillustrated.com/pov_pictures/melissa_lauren/hires/14.jpg

thanks and apologies to vilma7oo, I just "kidnapped" this lady from the "Ball Biting" thread, here is the link: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36262&postcount=1381

if she hears any complaints from the guy that he wanted her to suck his cum, but not his blood: all she has has to do is grab his ball and knead them a little bit - then she can literally suck him dry, and he has no chance to escape......

ChiefSoreballs
12-02-2007, 09:49 AM
a sexy girl spends her holliday on a nudist beach. she does not want to flirt, only to relax, but the guys on the beach have other plans with her. one of them prooves to be particulary annoying. one day, when he is trying to get her attention in an very penetrant way, she suddenly sees a giant crab slowly moving right in his direction from behind.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cornwall/content/images/2006/11/17/porthkerris_beach_crab_nick_470x350.jpg

she decides to play a little trick on him, so she teases him until he gets very visible aroused.

http://surfcuties.com/wp-content/stuff/2006/12/td-10.jpg

a little embarrased, he changes his position to ly flat on his stomach, in order to hide his boner - not knowing that his balls (that have already swollen considerably over the last days, during his frustrated flirting attempts with the girl) now provide a very attractive target for the crab who has moved very close to him in the meantime......

some seconds later the people on the beach look up in confusion, as they see the screaming guy jumping up and down with the crab between his legs. only one girl has a very satisfied smile on her face - because she knows that she will spend the rest of her holliday without beeing bothered......

Busted Balz
12-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Briefly, in my fantasy I知 knocked out by a beautiful girl (drugged etc.), Kidnapped and taken to an island which is only inhabited by females. When I awake I find myself totally naked and notice my balls have been fitted with some sort of harness which is attached to a chain to keep in place. My balls are kept front and center and very vulnerable at all times as she carries a riding crop to whip my balls when I disobey or if she just feels like it.
I知 over six feet tall and my keeper is very petite yet she is able to totally control me with a simple tug on my leash or bring me to my knees with a quick whack. There is much more and I致e considered witting a short story about my adventure as their captive as I知 treated like a prize, shown off and played with.
:jumpsmile

ChiefSoreballs
12-10-2007, 06:49 AM

I wake up and hear a strange sound I do down stairs and catch a burgler. I try and stop the burgler and we end up fighting. During the struggle we both fall to the ground and I realise the burgler is a woman. I get a really good headlock on her. She keeps strugling and manages to slip her hand into my pyjamas and grabs my balls. We both struggle to maintain our grip on each other she eventually wins and crushes my balls in her hands and get away.

now that we have a collection of some very nice fantasies I think its time to vary them a littleand add your own thougts to them......

I like the burglar idea very much, except that crushing is not my thing. I would prefer that she keeps squeezing them and ****** the guy to open his safe to her or whatever.....

turok7870
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
MANY years ago I saw an funniest home movies show that did a clip of a kickline that fought crime. It was pretty funny... but very hot. I've had that memory in the back of my head ever since. I love watching the cheerleaders at a college or pro football game doing a kickline... the way they do their knee lifts followed by kicks. To be caught in the middle of that would be a dream come true.

jellylegs
12-10-2007, 11:34 PM
My fantasy is not feasible in reality, however it is enjoyable...

Its a long one, so I will edit and re-edit when I have time.

It takes place in a female-run camp that I have been sent to when I prove to be too boisterous at the age of 15. My 2 older sisters decide to send me to the camp to sort out my sexist behaviour.

The camp wardens are all fit, energetic girls of around 17 or 18 years of age. On arriving at the camp the 8 or 9 wardens line up all the new boys, all about my age, in a row and inspect them, army-style. We all get given a talking to by the head camp warden, a perky redhead, and we are told that by the time they are through with us, we will have a new-found respect for women and their power. We all grin and look over at each other as if to say "yeah, right!" The wardens all look at each other when they see this and smile knowingly to each other.

We are told that full-induction will take place the following day. It is already getting dark, so the only instruction we are given is to clean the wardens' shower block, and then retire to bed. We get to work and while me and another boy are scrubbing one of the cubicles, we get to talking about how hot the wardens are, and how we'd love to see what happens in the showers at night. This gives us the idea to sneak over to the shower block that night and peep in the slatted windows on the side of the wooden shower block. At 10.00 we creep up to the side of the building, and as we are nearing the window, and can hear the echoey voices coming out of the window, we recognise the voice of the head female warden, coming from inside the showers. We can't believe it! The 19 year old head warden is in there right now, naked! I instantly get a boner, as I know I will soon be glorying over her puffy nipples and red triangle (something I had never seen before). However in our over-excited-ness, we get clumsy, knocking over a bucket and mop and a warden who is walking past hears us and shouts out to her sisters...

We are suddenly surrounded by the wardens, some of whom are dripping wet and clothed only in towels. The redhead warden comes up to me and her eyes narrow as she holds her towel in place. "you will regret this tomorrow". I smile coyly and we are frogmarched back to our dorm.

In the morning we all wake up to the sound of a warden banging on a pot. she orders us to get up and put on our "camp uniforms". These turn out to be specially adapted skintight cycling shorts, that get tighter round the edges of the groin area. So the effect is that our packages are squashed and visibly protruding out the front.

(to be continued when I have time....)

ChiefSoreballs
12-11-2007, 06:14 AM
... At 10.00 we creep up to the side of the building, and as we are nearing the window, and can hear the echoey voices coming out of the window, we recognise the voice of the head female warden, coming from inside the showers. We can't believe it! The 19 year old head warden is in there right now, naked! I instantly get a boner, as I know I will soon be glorying over her puffy nipples and red triangle (something I had never seen before)

something like this, maybe ?

http://www.doctorassmaster.com/en/90/ashley-001.jpg

watching this girl for some time would make my balls ache quite a lot, even without beeing busted....

Im looking forward to read the rest of your story, very promising start !

ChiefSoreballs
12-11-2007, 06:45 AM
MANY years ago I saw an funniest home movies show that did a clip of a kickline that fought crime. It was pretty funny... but very hot. I've had that memory in the back of my head ever since. I love watching the cheerleaders at a college or pro football game doing a kickline... the way they do their knee lifts followed by kicks. To be caught in the middle of that would be a dream come true.

I once saw some sort of softporn highschool comedy where some cheerleaders helped their team (of hopeless loosers) win, simply by sexually exhausting the members of the opposing team the day before the game. ever since I had the fantasy that the captain of this other team would resist all their seductions. so the girls would activate plan B,

http://ljctv.com/strap-on-gallery/gallery3/strap-on-cheerleaders_02.jpg

they suprise the guy in the locker room, tie him up, and the black girl gives his balls a little massage for some hours. so when the game starts the next day, the captain can hardly move because of his sore balls, and is mocked by all the girls when his team is loosing

ChiefSoreballs
12-12-2007, 04:21 PM
just a very short one: I imagine her to invite a guy to give it to her from behind. then as soon as he is inside her, she reaches between her legs and starts to fondle his balls, but once she has a good grip on them, she starts to squeeze

http://galleries2.ftvcash.com/First-Time-Video/Alison-Angel/content/250/large/1.jpg

fxdlriderny
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I love it when I have my balls tied up nice and tight and get them bitten while having my face sat on.
The bigger the ass the better.... at the moment I'm ready to cum from being milked and ball-bitten, I love to have my face smothered under her ass.
Pretty normal, isn't it!

ChiefSoreballs
12-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Briefly, in my fantasy I知 knocked out by a beautiful girl (drugged etc.), Kidnapped and taken to an island which is only inhabited by females. When I awake I find myself totally naked and notice my balls have been fitted with some sort of harness which is attached to a chain to keep in place. My balls are kept front and center and very vulnerable at all times as she carries a riding crop to whip my balls when I disobey or if she just feels like it.
I知 over six feet tall and my keeper is very petite yet she is able to totally control me with a simple tug on my leash or bring me to my knees with a quick whack. There is much more and I致e considered witting a short story about my adventure as their captive as I知 treated like a prize, shown off and played with.

great idea. just in case you need some inspiration for your short story: imagine the 2 ladies are just discussing how they can have fun with your balls... :)

Busted Balz
12-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Thank you, I知 glad you liked it and yes I can imagine being lead around by the balls by either or both of those sexy ladies. I would cringe as they sting me up with my balls dangling at their mercy. They could then inspect the jewels of their new acquisition while I知 helpless to stop them from doing whatever they wish. I知 sure they would only giggle as they roughly roll my balls around, inspecting them.

bmike
12-18-2007, 07:41 PM
i've always liked the images of a girl getting down on her knees to give a blow job, stroking the guys balls, opening her mouth over his head, and then....baaaammmm!

caratball
12-18-2007, 09:15 PM
See one or more girls squeezing the guy's balls in the hands or in a vice 'til it broke! And after they squeezes my balls, 'til it broke too!

Thanos
12-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Well, I don't post often, but for the past few weeks, I've had this fantasy growing in my mind. Now, this might be a bit lengthy, but if you look at it like I often do (In a manga form) it's quite short ='(. Anyhoo, here it goes. (This is my first post, be gentle =P.

Ok, I have somewhat of an idea where to begin, Sakura speaking with Hinata about how Naruto is always being such a little prick, hitting on her while Hinata is obviously crazy about him. Probably takes place in a bathroom or something, both of them had just taken a shower.

Sakura: "Hinata, Naruto's no good, you need to move on to a better guy."

Hinata: *Blushes slightly, looking at the floor in that cute way she does* "Yeah, you're right Sakura" *Gets a determined look on her face* "He's no good for me!"

Sakura: "Oh, I have an idea, let's make him pay for all the heartbreak he caused you, and the pain he's been to me...Let's take away his sex drive!"

Hinata: "What do you mean?"

Sakura: "We's bust his balls so hard, he'll never get aroused again!"

Hinata: *Blushes wildly and turns her head, biting her her finger* "Ok, Sakura, let's do it."

Scene 2: Underneath a tree, commonly used as a meeting place in the series. Sakura is waiting underneath a tree and Naruto comes walking towards in.

Naruto: "Hey Sakura, what's up? You left me a note saying you wanted to meet me here?"

Sakura: *Puts on a sexy demeanor and falls into Naruto's arms* "Oh Naruto, Sasuke's been gone for so long, I just need someone to be with."
*Sakura pushes out her chest so that Naruto is looking right down her shirt.*

Naruto: *With a dumbfounded look on his face, drooling* "Sa..Sa..Sakura..."

WHAM! Naruto falls to the ground, and Hinata is standing behind him with a log in her hand. Naruto blacks out, and the scene ends. (Don't worry, the busting is coming)

Scene 3: Naruto awakens, and realized he is lying face up, naked, with his hands and feet tied up, outside, with his balls loosely lying on a rock. He tries to move but realizes that he cannot. He looks down his legs to see Hinata sitting between them, naked, and she starts to blush furiously as she sees him notice her. Also noticing that he has awakened, Sakura (also naked) walks over from beside him and sits down heavily on his chest.

Sakura: "Hello Naruto, we've decised that we're not going to take any more of your crap. As you may have noticed, Hinata has used her Juken to stop all of your chakra points, except the ones leading out your mouth. That's just so we can enjoy this more."
*Sakura smiles deviously and and proceeds to mount Naruto's face, squaring her more... sensitive parts squarely over his open mouth. She nods at Hinata and visibly relaxes.*

*Hinata looks down at Naruto's sack, sitting seductively on the rock in front of her. She sighs deeply and says to herself "He's no good for you" and proceeds to take several stabbing blows at Naruto's balls. The attacks become more and more rapid, mimicing Neji's sixty-four palms attack. Naruto's balls begin to swell and turn red during the onslaught of sharp jabs, pushing his nuts into the hard stone below them.*

Naruto is shaking at this point, and there is a visible steam of blue chakra spewing forth form his mouth into Sakura, who is obviously enjoying it. Sakura reels back and screams, having an intense orgasm, and cumming all over Naruto's face. Hinata stops violently prodding Naruto's balls, which are now the size peaches, and of a dark purple hue now. The skin around them is so tight that the sun is glinting off the sweaty taught surface. Sakura, falls forward, smiling, in a virtual sex coma. Hinata jumps forward to catch her, landing on Naruto's deflated dick. She grabs Sakura, who turns over and smiles at her, clearly pleased with what just occoured and says breathily, "Hinata, that was...wonderful," reaches up, and gives Hinata a deep kiss.

Hinata: *Blushes furiously and turn away* "Sa..Sakura, that looked...amazing." *She then squeals and jumps up, Naruto had somehow gotten an erection from seeing two girls kiss, even in his current state.*

Sakura: "Oh, still have some life in you, do you? We'll see about that. Your turn Hinata."

Hinata walks over to Naruto's head and timidly sits down, stradling Naruto's head. She gets an excited look on her face, still feeling the leftover chakra leaking out from when she had previously abused Naruto's testicles. Sakura struts around his legs, obviously enjoying herself, and squats in-between them, eyeing his swollen balls.

Sakura: "Hmm, may as well let him have one last orgasm. Ready Hinata?"

Hinata: "Y..yes." *She clamps her fists tight.*

Sakura grabs Naruto's dick and begins to slowly, seductively pump up and down. Hinata begins to feel the slight tickle in her clit amplify a little. Sakura continues to pump Naruto's dick, and grabs on to his left testicle. She slowly begins to apply pressure, digging her fingers deep into the discolored flesh of Naruto's left teste. As she increases pressure on his ball, she increases the rapidity of the masturbation. Hinata starts to moan and finger herself. Sakura, feeling the full power she has over Naruto, calls forth her legendary strength, and squeezes, crushing Naruto's testicle in her hand; while also furiously yanking upward on his dick, causing him to send cum shooting up into the air, landing on Hinata's face and breasts. Hinata falls forward onto Naruto's body, her breasts pressed up against his chest, and begins to absent mindedly lick up the semen around his now-deflated dick, exhausted from the intense orgasm she had just had.

Sakura: "We're not done yet Hinata, sit back up. He caused you more pain than he did to me, so you'll get more joy."

Hinata slowly pulls herself up and smiles at Sakura. Naruto begins to gain a little conrol of himself, and starts to flail wildly, his eyes already teared up.

Sakura: "Too late now Naruto."

Sakura raises her hand, and a blue light enveloped it, she channels all of her chakra into her fist. With one hand pleasuring herself, and the other raised to the sky, she punched. Like a meteor crashing from the heavens, Sakura brings her fist down onto Naruto's remaining ball. It holds for a brief second, her fist flattening it against the stone, then shatters. Her first goes through the ball itself, and shatters the rock beneath.

Red chakra can be seen spewing forth from Naruto's mouth, into Hinata's hungry pussy. The Nine-Tailed fox inside him was struggling desperately to escape the intense pain, but only added to Hinata's satisfaction. Hinata screamed with joy, and had a violent orgasm, her female juices seeped all over Naruto's head. She leaned back, and her Byakugan went off, she could see the nine tailed fox's, along with Naruto's chakra seep through her, and whisp off into the air. She falls backwards, a silly, crazy-smile on her face as she lays there, completely dumbfounded. She can hear Sakura moaning as she pleasures herself, and Naruto's screams as she drifts off into the best sleep of her life.

Thanos
12-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Just realized that was way long. Anyway, I was thinking I could maybe continue it by having Sakura heal his destroyed balls, and do more stuff to them, or they could tell Ino and I have some good ideas for her =P.

Let me know what you think =)

ChisAto
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Great story! If you could include some stomps into it that would be great too!

ChiefSoreballs
01-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Just realized that was way long. Anyway, I was thinking I could maybe continue it by having Sakura heal his destroyed balls, and do more stuff to them, or they could tell Ino and I have some good ideas for her =P.

Let me know what you think =)

no problem if its a long story, its a great one ! the idea for this thread was just that people who (like me) are too lazy / busy / dont have english as their mother language and therefore dont want to write a full sized story should just sketch the general idea in a few lines. full sized stories are allways welcome !

Keo77
01-14-2008, 12:54 PM
OMG, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!:iluvu::loveeyes

The best part is when the girl with the long straight hair starts busting his balls whilst he is lying on his back! You can tell that she is not putting in full force, but she certainly seems to be making him suffer. I would be like "Come on girl it's o.k, really put your soul into it & really make me suffer!!!" Lol:D

I have no idea where that hospital is in Japan. But where ever it is, I wanna go over there right now!

Hell I would give those Ballbusting nurses 」100,000 a piece to move over here to be my own private house nurses! Lol :ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Now if you like the nurse thing, you might enjoy this. Cant put up a pic as yet of the clip but trust me,, it is a couple of jap nurses tourmenting a guy with their feet
http://rapidshare.com/files/66508188/789_sp129_part1.wmv (http://rapidshare.com/files/66508188/789_sp129_part1.wmv)

submale
01-14-2008, 03:44 PM
any serious woman out there seeking a slave to truly torture?

OnMyKnees
01-14-2008, 04:39 PM
As I enter the house from a long day at the office, my wife meets me wearing a black corset, a garter belt with stockings, and 6-inch heels. When When I approach her, she catches me square in the balls with the pointed tip of her shoe.

As I start to recover, she grabs me by the crotch and leads me to the bedroom where she ties me up and proceeds to punish my balls for the next three hours. During this time, I lick her to multiple orgasms.

She unties me when she feels she has relieved enough stress, but ****** me to masturbate while she watches and laughs.

hk531971
01-14-2008, 07:34 PM
To jack off infront of a room full of women then be casturated by them as a demo.:D

ChiefSoreballs
01-25-2008, 11:23 PM

was it this lady ? maybe you should have concentrated on restraining her hands - instead of removing her top.... :D

bustme2hard
01-29-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm remembering a story I read several years ago--harsh, but definitely along these lines. If anyone has a copy of this one, please post--

The slave is seated on a sturdy exercise bike with a transparent frame; the massive rear wheel is completely enclosed in the clear plastic. In the seat there is a slot that opens to accommodate the slave's hanging balls and then locks shut to trap them. They dangle mere inches above the wheel, inside the same enclosure.

His hands are fastened to the handlebars and he is made to pedal hard for exercise. The heavy wheel takes a lot of effort to get going, but eventually his exertions have it spinning very quickly and you can hear the hum as it rotates on smooth bearings, carrying great momentum even when the slave slows his pedaling because of the flying gear--he cannot slow it with the pedals. He can feel a light breeze on his balls from the great spinning wheel, but knows it is far enough away to be any danger. The slave starts to sweat as his legs pump the pedals faster, eager to please his mistress. She stands with a sly grin and very little clothing, and his cock begins erecting, a drop of precum glistening at its eye.

She smiles broadly, takes a remote control from her pocket, and presses the button.

From within the surface of the heavy rear flywheel, dozens of tiny, hard rubber balls release, bound by strong, short tethers to the rim of the heavy disk.

In a fraction of a second they are already slamming hard into his unprotected and trapped testicles, positioned directly in the line of fire. His nuts are hammered by hundreds of small impacts a second, totally immobilized in the clear plastic prison, with nowhere to escape to. The small rubber balls rebound on their lines and are swung around immediately for another assault on the slave's own balls, again and again and again, at perhaps hundreds of RPM. The repeated impacts are the only way the heavy flywheel can shed its considerable kinetic energy, and as the almost unthinkable barrage overwhelms the slave's tortured nerves, a hot thick fountain of cum lets loose from his cock, spurting with force all over his chest, his face, the bicycle, and his (greatly entertained) mistress.

His involuntary orgasm, however, has no effect on the wheel, which continues, and will continue, to spin until it sheds all its energy into the slave's now-drained and swollen nuts.

She starts to rub herself to a slow, leisurely orgasm, and he starts to scream in earnest now.

That's so hot! They could call it the "egg beater". :Baahaha:

BallbustingPrincess
01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I really like this scene.
I think it would make a good part of a story.
Im not very good at writing, but maybe someone would take it and advance it more?
Maybe different gym equipment could be used-each slightly modified to cause pain on his balls.....
Maybe a couple of female fitness instructors could do it on a slightly over weight guy.
I think it would also make for a cool drawing. Anyone good at that?
I just liked the amount of detail thats in how his balls are getting battered....

Mmmmmm delicious! :P

BBP

XX

vonrick
01-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Hey, so for me Ball busting is always best when mized with sex.

A few nights ago my wife and I were spooning, where I was inside her from behind. It was a slow, casual pace but after a while I was getting close and told her. She really wanted to keep it going and asked "What can I do to help?", I told her she could slap my balls and that would have me last longer. So she started to slap them, but gently, so I told her she needed to do it hard otherwise it would have the opposit effect.

So, lol, she reaches between her legs and grabs one with one hand and then with other "BAM" 5 or 6 really hard slaps, then she does the same with other.

Well, it had the effect of making me last and also gave me such a great feeling. I almost screemed. We went through this sequence 4 times, and I lasted over an hour before I came.

Sadly, I came just after the last slapping. I was going to tell her that punching may be more effective, but thought not to.

Now I have something to look forward to next time.

Thought I would share this fantasy turned reality for you all.

Magnum
01-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Well I have had this fantasy for many years and it involves my wife with some of her friends. I am strapped down on my back spread eagle with a large walkway over me. The gals are all standing on the walkway bare footed and each taking turns stomping and standing on my balls which are poking up through a hole in the walkway. Another is the same group each taking turns kicking me in the balls as hard as they can from behind as I am tied spread eagle and bent over a saw horse.

Chestnuts
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I like picturing my fantisies in interesting ways. Like u dunno my bfs a Butler and im in a maids outfit, then when we're in this really rich bedroom and i push him onto the bed and knee him in the balls then have some fun ;)

jtomin32
02-08-2008, 01:37 AM
One of my fantasies has me getting a massage from a very attractive masseuse. As it gets near the end, I make a suggestive remark about how I'd like to get completely relaxed and she says she knows just the thing, but her technique involves me being strapped to the table. Intrigued I agree.

After she binds my arms and legs, she takes the towel off, where I'm totally hard already. She rubs me up and down a bit, then asks if I'm sure I want to be "drained" and I of course agree.

She moves her hands down to my balls, and begins slowly massaging them, which feels nice. Gradually her grip increases, and starts getting painful. I ask her to move her hands back up, but she declines, saying I agreed to her technique, and I should just try to relax.

Next she starts really putting all her strength into it, and I'm writhing and yelling in pain. She tells me she's "working the knots out" of my balls, and it's gonna hurt now, but eventually feel really great. She keeps grinding and grinding away at my balls, really squeezing away. I get no breathers, no relief, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

After a few minutes, she wraps one hand around the base of my sac, then starts hitting my balls with her closed fist. She just hammers away at my testicles, all the while telling me I'm "doing great" and to "just breathe easy, it'll be over soon". Minutes go by while she pounds and pounds my nuts.

Finally she stops, then resumes squeezing, this time pushing the balls into each other. I start getting a little light-headed, and the pain has taken me over completely. She says "ok, we're just about done, get ready for it!" and bears down with a grip harder than anything I've felt before. Seconds later I cum a thick gooey load that just pours out of my cock. She keeps squeezing and squeezing until I stop cumming, then gradually lessens her grip.

I immediately book another appointment.

bart777
02-09-2008, 09:47 AM
this involves some cocktorture too :)
and it is like this:

the mistress make you put up your cock on a table or something that stands stable, and cuff your hands behind your back.

and then she puts a needle through your foreskin right into the table so the cock wont move. [the needle must sit very deep so it wont move!!!]

then she stands behind you and startnig squeezes your balls harder and harder until you cant stand on your feets anymore and must lay on the ground, coincident you will feel a big pain in your foreskin when your gettnig down on the ground, and yes, your foreskin WILL go in two pieces hehe, but its sounds cool to me... :D

please give credits to my idea =) and telll me if you would try it

ChiefSoreballs
02-21-2008, 12:22 PM
One of my fantasies has me getting a massage from a very attractive masseuse. As it gets near the end, I make a suggestive remark about how I'd like to get completely relaxed and she says she knows just the thing, but her technique involves me being strapped to the table. Intrigued I agree.

After she binds my arms and legs, she takes the towel off, where I'm totally hard already. She rubs me up and down a bit, then asks if I'm sure I want to be "drained" and I of course agree.

She moves her hands down to my balls, and begins slowly massaging them, which feels nice. Gradually her grip increases, and starts getting painful. I ask her to move her hands back up, but she declines, saying I agreed to her technique, and I should just try to relax.

Next she starts really putting all her strength into it, and I'm writhing and yelling in pain. She tells me she's "working the knots out" of my balls, and it's gonna hurt now, but eventually feel really great. She keeps grinding and grinding away at my balls, really squeezing away. I get no breathers, no relief, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

After a few minutes, she wraps one hand around the base of my sac, then starts hitting my balls with her closed fist. She just hammers away at my testicles, all the while telling me I'm "doing great" and to "just breathe easy, it'll be over soon". Minutes go by while she pounds and pounds my nuts.

Finally she stops, then resumes squeezing, this time pushing the balls into each other. I start getting a little light-headed, and the pain has taken me over completely. She says "ok, we're just about done, get ready for it!" and bears down with a grip harder than anything I've felt before. Seconds later I cum a thick gooey load that just pours out of my cock. She keeps squeezing and squeezing until I stop cumming, then gradually lessens her grip.

I immediately book another appointment.

you might think of this as the moment when things start to go wrong: you think you can get a little more than just a "normal" massage. she smiles and pretends to play along but has already decided to make your balls pay for it:

ChiefSoreballs
02-24-2008, 09:41 AM
every self-defense instructor will tell you that the testicles are a better target than the penis. well, there is one exception - if the girl can

a) force her opponent to get a really SOLID erection and
b) crack this erection with her whole weight !

you dont have to take my word for it that this works, just see for yourself:

http://img186.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-12071/loc139/02054_00018_123_139lo.jpg
http://img176.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-6217/loc596/02088_00019_123_596lo.jpg

ChiefSoreballs
02-25-2008, 01:59 PM
some female peta activists are protesting against a bullfight inside the arena. as is usual for this girls, in order to get the attention of the media, they are nearly naked.

http://www.easycelebritys.com/i/imogen_bailey_01/pics/imogen_bailey_20.jpg

some time after the fight has begun, one of the girls starts to "target" the bullfighter, she mockingly smiles at him, and moves her body in such a way that her firm, naked titties are constantly bouncing up and down. the bullfighter, while furious, spends more and more time looking at them - and less time looking for the bull. and suddenly....

http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/images/bullhorn.jpg

when he wakes up in hospital one day later, the same girl is sitting by his side. she tells him that its his own fault that he lost his manhood - after all, he wanted to kill the bull, so the bull acted only in self defense. she informs him that her organisation has made a deal with the managers of the bullfight and bought the bull. she then shows the bullfighter some pics she has taken of some girls standing beside the bull on a meadow and petting him. finally she points to the enormous nutsack of the bull, and mockingly tells the bullfighter how glad she is that THESE balls are still intact -
http://www.smokingtree.net/images/Picture8.jpg
"while your tiny marbles will not be missed by any girl...."

hallo26nl
02-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Thanx ChiefSoreballs, great fantasy. reminds me of my posting of a few years
ago in another topic. It's almost the same fantasy, but slightly different:

Imagine this. You are a very handsome, big and strong bullfighter. Since you
are very successful in what you do every bullfight is sold-out and each time
the arena is filled with hot willing ladies who just love to see you and your
manhood in these tight pants you are wearing. The ladies want you and you
know it! Everytime you enter the arena you go in style. Unshaved and cool
as ever. Wearing very tight pants, nice long stockings and a special armoured
jacket.

Because you are a man and you are supposed to be the "stronger" sex you
enter the arena with full confidence. For this once you feel confident enough
to go without underpants so your tight pants fit perfect around your
manhood. The arena is completely sold out. The ladies start to cheer and
they go crazy by the look of your eyes... and the size of your manhood in
your pants. So far the plan succeeded.

Carefully you step towards the bull. You, the great bullfighter stand face-to-
face with the bull. Then suddenly the button of your pants falls off and your
pants drop to the ground. In a moment you realise you are not the only
one with a big manhood, on the contrary, you probably have the tiniest
shriveled little thingy in the whole arena....

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:47 PM
My fantasy can be best described here:http://ballbustingstories.blogspot.com/2007/09/ballbusting-university-babes.html
I really hope they finish it soon!!

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:48 PM
My fantasy can be best described here:http://ballbustingstories.blogspot.com/2007/09/ballbusting-university-babes.html
I really hope they finish it soon!! This is the absolute best fantasy of mine!

Hotdog
02-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks for bullfight pic posted it in my bar

hk531971
02-28-2008, 03:26 PM
To be casterated by a burdizzo while being strapped to a table, being clipped by 3 or 4 women while several other women take notes.

ChiefSoreballs
03-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Fantasy: I'm an expert cat burglar, stealing government information or some artifact or something. A rival burglar, a beautiful blonde with short hair, is after the same prize and we meet. Our quick witted quips turn to fighting. I'm stronger and faster, but she keeps managing to nail me in the balls. Just when it seems that I have her beat, she sticks her hand in my pants and grabs a nut, then squeezes it like hell, making me release whatever hold I have her in and just focus on the pain. She knocks me out cold with a right hook, leaving me to take the rap for the stolen prize. Sometimes she's popped the nut, sometimes not, but that's a recurring dream I have.

now I know its quite a while since you posted this, but I just came across this pic...

http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc161/th_80557_SexyBurglar_123_161lo.jpg (http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80557_SexyBurglar_123_161lo.jpg)

ChiefSoreballs
03-13-2008, 08:45 AM
The day had started so well for the Big Bad Wolf......

http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc1121/th_17997_StoryPic1_123_1121lo.jpg (http://img170.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17997_StoryPic1_123_1121lo.jpg)
In the morning he had caught the Little Red Riding Hood taking a bath. At first he wanted to grab her at once, but then he realized that they were too close to the village. So he had to endure the empty feeling in his stomach (and the increasing pressure in his balls, which was far worse !) and hiddenly followed her for some more hours....

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc719/th_17936_StoryPic2_123_719lo.jpg (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17936_StoryPic2_123_719lo.jpg)
...until finally she had walked deep enough into the forest that he felt safe. To his suprise, she did not offfer any resistance when he told her that he would first fuck her and then have her for lunch. She just asked for one final wish: She had heard so much stories about the Big Bad Wolf, and especially his Big Bad Cock, that she wanted to take it into her mouth just once and suck it. The horny wolf gladly agreed...

http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc663/th_18153_StoryPic3_123_663lo.jpg (http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18153_StoryPic3_123_663lo.jpg)
and soon her tongue was working on his cock, but the firm grip she had on his shaft made sure that he could not come ! The wolf recognized this as an obvious attempt of her to win time and got angry. But her nimble tongue that was circling around his peehole made him so crazy that he could not say a word but only moaned with pleasure. During the next hour, the constant stimulus of her tongue increased his lust and the pressure in his balls so much that it became ever more painful, so that he finally protested.

The cunning Little Red Riding Hood at once apologized, and in her sweetest voice offered him to give his balls a little massage, to make up for the pain she caused them. So the Big Bad Wolf did not become suspicious when one of her hands reached for the most vulnerable parts of his body. On the contrary, when her silky fingers started to caress one of his swollen and hypersensitive balls and slowly enclosed it, this was enough to make him cum immediately.But at the same moment when he started to shoot his first load, he suddenly felt how she squeezed that ball with all her might - he wanted to scream in pain but just passed out....

(the drawings are from the great Julius Zimmerman. if only he were into ballbusting, or at least femdom, such as we are - then I would have had some pics for the final paragraph too...)

pelmar76
03-14-2008, 07:14 PM
The day had started so well for the Big Bad Wolf......

http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc1121/th_17997_StoryPic1_123_1121lo.jpg (http://img170.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17997_StoryPic1_123_1121lo.jpg)
In the morning he had caught the Little Red Riding Hood taking a bath. At first he wanted to grab her at once, but then he realized that they were too close to the village. So he had to endure the empty feeling in his stomach (and the increasing pressure in his balls, which was far worse !) and hiddenly followed her for some more hours....

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc719/th_17936_StoryPic2_123_719lo.jpg (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17936_StoryPic2_123_719lo.jpg)
...until finally she had walked deep enough into the forest that he felt safe. To his suprise, she did not offfer any resistance when he told her that he would first fuck her and then have her for lunch. She just asked for one final wish: She had heard so much stories about the Big Bad Wolf, and especially his Big Bad Cock, that she wanted to take it into her mouth just once and suck it. The horny wolf gladly agreed...

http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc663/th_18153_StoryPic3_123_663lo.jpg (http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18153_StoryPic3_123_663lo.jpg)
and soon her tongue was working on his cock, but the firm grip she had on his shaft made sure that he could not come ! The wolf recognized this as an obvious attempt of her to win time and got angry. But her nimble tongue that was circling around his peehole made him so crazy that he could not say a word but only moaned with pleasure. During the next hour, the constant stimulus of her tongue increased his lust and the pressure in his balls so much that it became ever more painful, so that he finally protested.

The cunning Little Red Riding Hood at once apologized, and in her sweetest voice offered him to give his balls a little massage, to make up for the pain she caused them. So the Big Bad Wolf did not become suspicious when one of her hands reached for the most vulnerable parts of his body. On the contrary, when her silky fingers started to caress one of his swollen and hypersensitive balls and slowly enclosed it, this was enough to make him cum immediately.But at the same moment when he started to shoot his first load, he suddenly felt how she squeezed that ball with all her might - he wanted to scream in pain but just passed out....

(the drawings are from the great Julius Zimmerman. if only he were into ballbusting, or at least femdom, such as we are - then I would have had some pics for the final paragraph too...)
i've found this zimmerman's ballbusting pic. I think you'll like it, Chief;)

ChiefSoreballs
03-14-2008, 09:06 PM
wow... I have been browsing through literally THOUSANDS of his pics (mostly the older ones) without finding a single bust....

thanks so much, pelmar ! :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

squeezednuts272
04-06-2008, 11:27 PM
This is a long true fantasy (sorry about the length but i got into it while writing)
I am at a private location waiting for a blind date to show up. When out walks this BBW with giant natural breasts and a very low cut shirt. She catches me staring at her rack so she reaches down and gives a playful squeeze to my nuts and beckons me into the building. When we get in there are multiple BBWs and some bondage gear. My blind date unbuttons my pants and pulls my cock and balls out of the hole in the front of my boxers. She then starts rubbing my cock with her huge tits. As I tilt my head back she handcuffs my tesicles to her hand and walks me over to an area where there are a few of the fat girls. She takes off the cuffs but cuffs both hands to a pole and tells me to relax. She and the other girls strip down fully nude and bring another guy out and cuff him to an opposite pole. His cock and balls are black and blue and very small. The first thing they do is tie my balls up very tightly with some silk rope. They do the same to "steve." They then get into a ballbusting contest with him to see who gets to do what they call "the last blow" Kick after kick they taunt him with their big breasts and pussy telling him he could never fill it. Finally one of them puts a cinderblock on his balls and jumps. As her huge tits bounce she crushes his balls untill says just get it over with. I am instructed to sit on the floor. I sit down and the two largest girls stand to my sides. One of them smirks "you need to watch this so pay attention." The other jerks the rope tied around my balls out as far out as she can, pulling my nuts from under my ass. They each take one of my nuts under their foot and start crushing them, grinding each ball like they are putting out a cigarette with an ocasional full force stomp. Now one fat girl would be enough but this scenario I would probably have like 500 lbs on my testicles. As my nuts are getting crushed they remind me to watch. He is getting his "reward" and is fucking one of the girls while his nuts are still tied and getting darker. The girl he is fucking is pulling and jerking on the rope harder and harder with each pump. He screams as he cums....a burdizzo has just clamped down with more than enough force to ******** a fullgrown bull let alone this small set of balls. As he lays there nutless they come over to me. My date pulls me to my feet and unties my balls. She says "You've got a few options, we can cut them off, crush them, burdizzo, or band them. Which do you want?" I reply with a "none of them!" She picks up and elastrator and bands each ball 3 times and one at the base of my sac. She then takes out a vice and pulls me (by my nuts) over to a table. She begins to crank it slowly untill my balls are popped. I am now her eunuch and servant.

ChiefSoreballs
04-20-2008, 03:15 PM
http://img162.imagevenue.com/loc1042/th_25822_T01_123_1042lo.jpg (http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25822_T01_123_1042lo.jpg)http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc740/th_25839_T02_123_740lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25839_T02_123_740lo.jpg)http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc538/th_25844_T03_123_538lo.jpg (http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25844_T03_123_538lo.jpg)

http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc116/th_26240_T04_123_116lo.jpg (http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26240_T04_123_116lo.jpg)http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc1097/th_26242_T05_123_1097lo.jpg (http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26242_T05_123_1097lo.jpg)http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc670/th_26245_T06_123_670lo.jpg (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26245_T06_123_670lo.jpg)

cbtsubbie
04-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Cool!
Love the image of the 3rd pic.
Where her hand is gripping around the rim of his cock and she is sucking on THAT part of his cockhead. MMmm.
And just love the thought of her hands squishing into his balls on the other pic.
Like how his balls appear to sink in abit from her weight.
What a Tinker-bitch! Love it!

Nice words chief!

cbtsubbie

colonelquack
04-20-2008, 09:09 PM

Dangling, vulnerable balls. God, that's hot.

ChiefSoreballs
04-22-2008, 11:14 AM
And just love the thought of her hands squishing into his balls on the other pic.
Like how his balls appear to sink in abit from her weight.
What a Tinker-bitch! Love it!

you and me are not the only one who like it - some guy obviously liked it so much he coloured it :) :

http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc373/th_84003_Knead_123_373lo.jpg (http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84003_Knead_123_373lo.jpg)

martianbuddy
04-23-2008, 10:30 AM
i have to admit that this tinkerbelle fantasy was strangely quite hot :D

Lilpeener
04-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Mine involves the Wife and some of her friends putting me on display at a all femdom party where they laugh at and mock my little dicklet while deciding whether or not I should keep my nuts ......... :o

justaboy
04-30-2008, 09:09 AM
http://img162.imagevenue.com/loc1042/th_25822_T01_123_1042lo.jpg (http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25822_T01_123_1042lo.jpg)http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc740/th_25839_T02_123_740lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25839_T02_123_740lo.jpg)http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc538/th_25844_T03_123_538lo.jpg (http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25844_T03_123_538lo.jpg)

http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc116/th_26240_T04_123_116lo.jpg (http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26240_T04_123_116lo.jpg)http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc1097/th_26242_T05_123_1097lo.jpg (http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26242_T05_123_1097lo.jpg)http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc670/th_26245_T06_123_670lo.jpg (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26245_T06_123_670lo.jpg)

I always found Tinkerbell from the "Peter Pan" animated film hot; the fact that this one kind of resembles her is evern better!

Tommy22
05-04-2008, 11:06 AM
I saw in your post of January 29th that you wished someone could draw or write a scene for you. When it comes to drawing, stick figures are about my speed, but I consider myself a damn good writer. Shall I write you a sweet narrative? The topic I'd really like to cover is how you busted my balls, just for giggles. Do you want me to post it here or elsewhere? Do you want any specific acts of torment covered? Let me know, and I'll tell you a james-dandy tale. Thanks.

galeakuma
09-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Now these are all great but I've always thought that you can only do so much when your human, so here is my fantacy:

an imortal who recovers from injuries very very fast is alone in the woods, where he meets a very strong and agressive girl, she pins him down and starts to give him a blowjob however it quickly turns to hurt when she start to use her fanglike teeth. so its a pretty bloody blowjob but in the end you heal up, only to find out she is in your house and youll be living with her from then on... you dont exactly have a choice