PDA

View Full Version : childhood precursors to ballbasting interest ie: the snow queen

catweazle
11-02-2007, 03:42 PM
i have always wondered if people into ballbusting have any childhood experiences in common to account for their interest.

i always seem to have had a thing for the delicious cruel but beautiful snow queen character.

can you think of any connections?

benbald72
11-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Snow queen character? As in, from Narnia?

I have always fantasized about being tortured, but I didn't really think about my balls specifically until middle school.

flippy
11-02-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't think there can be any way to determine why certain people like ballbusting.
I had never been hit in the nuts when I was young, and have never been attracted to dominant women. But I love BB for some reason. hmmmm

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 06:34 PM
in my case, it was not about cruel women. it was about women or girls who in some way were victorious over males (although the male SHOULD have been superior !) by playing tricks on them. this got me absolutely mad and gave me a feeling of personal humiliation (even when I was not involved at all) and at the same I was involuntarily aroused !

up to the point that I tried to paint over female characters in comic books when they were depicted in such a situation (among them, would you believe, a female salamander :D )

aquiring the ballbusting fetish finally was kind of an "if you cant beat them, join them" reaction I guess

fittizzioh
11-03-2007, 02:30 AM
I am attracted by dominant women, but there is more! I think ballbusting is a "girl's attack", so i connect it to the idea of a female fighter, which arouses me a lot. I love squeezing in particular, which is a prolonged contact with genitals!! I think more than 50% men would love to be threated or really squeezed that way, they just don't know it!

Castratrix's pet
11-03-2007, 11:40 AM
The human mind and how it works is very very complex. So is the psychology of things like ballbusting. I don't think there is just one experience or one thing that causes you to be turned on by ballbusting, I think a number of things together cause it.

You say, "a girl grabbed and squeezed my balls when I was a kid in school, and ever since that I was turned on by such things," or "I saw a woman kick a guy in the nuts in a movie and it turned me on." But I think there is much more to it than that.

I'm not into ballbusting, but I do have very strong femdom ********** fantasies. Why do I have them, what caused them? I really don't know. I asked this same question about ********** fantasies on Eunuch Archive (Eunuch.org). Some people on there talked about when they were first aware of having such fantasies, but none really knew what caused it. I think the same is true of ballbusting.

Two boys see male farm animals being *********, maybe even sees a woman doing it. One boy develops femdom ********** fantasies, the other one doesn't. Why? No one knows, probably a number of factors.

I think some of it is a natural tendency, not to ballbusting, but to dominance/submission.

Some people are naturally very shy, others are very outgoing. Why? No one knows, it's just part of their natural personality.

Homosexuals say they are naturally just born homosexual. Why are some people born homosexual while most people are heterosexual? No one knows, it's just the way they are.

The same way, some boys and men are naturally more submissive and more submissive toward women, others are not. Why? No one knows, it's just the way they are. Why are some women naturally dominant, even dominant enough to enjoy hurting guys, ballbusting them, enough to enjoy being a dominatrix, and other women are not dominant that way? Again, no one knows, it's just the way they are.

Maybe a childhood incident or experience caused you to start thinking about it. But in each case I think a number of factors come together to cause it, I don't think just some childhood precursors alone cause it.

Bottom line, and I know this has been a long detailed post, but I think childhood experiences are one factor on an interest in ballbusting, but they are far from the whole story. I think the whole story is too complex to say just what in each of us caused the sexual fantasies and such that turn us on.

Girthtron
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
I was 13 at the time and my sister was 12 we were both out in the back yard playing kung-fu fighting like we'd seen on a tv movie when dad came home. Watching us he laughingly said. "Now Susie don't hurt your big bother to much"! Giggling she swung around kicking her leg out showing him her moves saying. "Comon dad fight me! I'm good see"! "I see honey your to good for your old dad baby"! Then I heard my mothers voice behind us saying. "Go ahead Bob she wants to show you! Play along with her it'll make her happy"! I stood aside and my dad laughing said. "Ok little girl lets see what you've got"! But befor the words were of his mouth my sister swung around again like befor and shot her leg out and up beween his legs! He just stood still for a second then with a low grunt he droped to the ground!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at the time my father was so big and strong and my little sister just~I don't know she just did something to him and he wasn't play fakeing!

My mom came running past me to him! "Oh god susie you caught him in his balls"!

Something was happing to me then. I didn't know what but I could feel my cock suddenly getting hard it hurt but a sublime type of hurt. Watching my mom undoing his pants she pulled his testicles out looking at them! God I couldn't believe how big they were compared to mine huge looking in a big lose sack! "God Susie I hope you haven't ruined your father"!

Susie was crying looking down at my fathers balls in my mothers hands. Dad was starting to come to pushing my moms forarm away from his balls when they flopped from her hand my cock discharged a jolt. It was my first orgasm witch I didn't realise at the time thinking I'ed pee'ed or something but after it happened I felt so drained, weak and ashamed.

Later that night my cock wouldn't go down thinking of what my little sister had done to my father that day and my mother taking his balls out in front of me and her. They were so huge looking and I realised my balls would probably be that big some day. I heard my mother in my sisters room whispering to her. Cupping my ear to the wall I listened. "You've got to be careful with them honey there very delicate creatures compared to us. Those things you hit were your fathers balls or testicles, all males have them, your brother too. So we've got to be careful with them"! "But daddies so big and strong mom how could I~~"! "Oh honey! I know Susie they look big and strong but there very weak becuse of there balls"!

Listening to them the awareness of the nature of my manhood became apparent me. I was a male and I cursed my self for being so wishing I could be a woman like my mother and sister females where the strong ones and my male weakness drained through my cock against the wall!!!!!

popmykiwiballs
11-03-2007, 09:55 PM
i found out after watching the till it bleeds video on steakandcheese.com

still havent experienced much though just a few squeezes from my now ex

ChiefSoreballs
11-04-2007, 05:21 AM
I was 13 at the time and my sister was 12 we were both out in the back yard playing kung-fu fighting like we'd seen on a tv movie when dad came home. Watching us he laughingly said. "Now Susie don't hurt your big bother to much"! Giggling she swung around kicking her leg out showing him her moves saying. "Comon dad fight me! I'm good see"! "I see honey your to good for your old dad baby"! Then I heard my mothers voice behind us saying. "Go ahead Bob she wants to show you! Play along with her it'll make her happy"! I stood aside and my dad laughing said. "Ok little girl lets see what you've got"! But befor the words were of his mouth my sister swung around again like befor and shot her leg out and up beween his legs! He just stood still for a second then with a low grunt he droped to the ground!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at the time my father was so big and strong and my little sister just~I don't know she just did something to him and he wasn't play fakeing!

My mom came running past me to him! "Oh god susie you caught him in his balls"!

Something was happing to me then. I didn't know what but I could feel my cock suddenly getting hard it hurt but a sublime type of hurt. Watching my mom undoing his pants she pulled his testicles out looking at them! God I couldn't believe how big they were compared to mine huge looking in a big lose sack! "God Susie I hope you haven't ruined your father"!

Susie was crying looking down at my fathers balls in my mothers hands. Dad was starting to come to pushing my moms forarm away from his balls when they flopped from her hand my cock discharged a jolt. It was my first orgasm witch I didn't realise at the time thinking I'ed pee'ed or something but after it happened I felt so drained, weak and ashamed.

Later that night my cock wouldn't go down thinking of what my little sister had done to my father that day and my mother taking his balls out in front of me and her. They were so huge looking and I realised my balls would probably be that big some day. I heard my mother in my sisters room whispering to her. Cupping my ear to the wall I listened. "You've got to be careful with them honey there very delicate creatures compared to us. Those things you hit were your fathers balls or testicles, all males have them, your brother too. So we've got to be careful with them"! "But daddies so big and strong mom how could I~~"! "Oh honey! I know Susie they look big and strong but there very weak becuse of there balls"!

Listening to them the awareness of the nature of my manhood became apparent me. I was a male and I cursed my self for being so wishing I could be a woman like my mother and sister females where the strong ones and my male weakness drained through my cock against the wall!!!!!

is this a true story, semi-true (i.e. based on your experiences but "enhanced" with our fetish) or completely a fantasy ?

a daughter kicking her dad accidently where it counts surely happens every day. but a mother that philosophizes on the weakness of the male sex organs in front of her children sounds a bit weird....

sptbj2
11-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I can't remember any precursors. I can tell you that since puberty I have had a strong interest in anything to do with BDSM. Through the years, I sought out information to feed my desires. The internet is great.

I'll add that I even asked my first girlfriend to dominate me. Before I started dating, and even since, I would spank myself, beat my balls and stick things in my ass. I really love it.