PDA

View Full Version : are early teens playful rough and tumble fights between boys&girls a possible...

catweazle
11-02-2007, 03:53 PM
explanation for the start of ballbusting arousal.

i seem to vaguely remember that one way to get a girl interested in you was to be physically boisterous with a girl...and i can remember even then, wanting her to knee me or kick me in the groin to fight off my pestering physical advances.

at that age you know your aroused in some way by the girl, and you want them to physically contact your groin in some way...and maybe its a common occurance for her ballbusting you [out of annoyance..] to be the only way you can think of for getting that to happen....and the pain of the bust--and the thrill of being touched sexually...get fused into a permanent type of psychosexual arousal.

whadaya think?

mick_sl8ter
11-03-2007, 02:19 AM
explanation for the start of ballbusting arousal.

i seem to vaguely remember that one way to get a girl interested in you was to be physically boisterous with a girl...and i can remember even then, wanting her to knee me or kick me in the groin to fight off my pestering physical advances.

at that age you know your aroused in some way by the girl, and you want them to physically contact your groin in some way...and maybe its a common occurance for her ballbusting you [out of annoyance..] to be the only way you can think of for getting that to happen....and the pain of the bust--and the thrill of being touched sexually...get fused into a permanent type of psychosexual arousal.

whadaya think?

I have really no idea !!! Ask a psychologist.