PDA

View Full Version : Benny Hill My BB Hero

crushed
11-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Is there any body else who looks back fondly on Benny Hill and all the stunning women who busted him or his cohorts either deliberately or by accident. The women were always hot and even though the reaction of the victim was over the top it is something I will remember. I think to be honest it was BH who first got me into the concept of BB or it could have been his good looking assailants.

ChiefSoreballs
11-02-2007, 06:43 PM
personally I was into ballbusting long before I saw the first benny hill episode, but I agree with you that there were some very hot scenes.

the one I remember best is where a woman was to be arrested by a police officer (he made some funny gesture like trying to grab her), but she flashes him (you can see her from behind how she opens her raincoat or something). he is like paralyzed for a moment and just stares at her and then she kicks him !

(at least this is how I remember it at the moment, anyway - I LOVED it !)

crushed
11-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes she was wearing a short mac and a beret if I remember correctly, he was trying to do some martial arts moves, she flashed him and kicked him in the nuts.

jlenvin
11-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Benny Hill certainly did it for me. I always remember with the chase scene at the end hoping that the women would catch up with him and do something to him, but it never did happen!
I have that clip on one of my hard drives somewhere! As soon as I have found it, I will try and post it up .