PDA

View Full Version : crush film - manswers on spike lastnight

nutslave
11-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok is there anyone that has seen the show manswers lastnight on spike tv? they had a segment titled "crush film" which it was basically about a Domme trampling a guy and during that show they said that there was a study done (i think in europe) where they confirmed that it takes approximately 110 lbs per square cm to crush a testicle (so that's about 279 lbs per square inch of pressure).

i'll try to google this some more to see if i can get some more info but if you have seen the show feel free to add some info.

mike

fittizzioh
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Are you sure about this? I think it's a lot, a testicle is about 2 square centimeters of surface (i'm european!) so it takes 220lbs (99 kg) to blow it up? My girlfriend standing on my testicles would not blow them up?? I don't think so, and she is way less than 200 lbs of weight!

nutslave
11-03-2007, 07:20 PM
i'm european as well and yes it does seem like a lot to me as well ... but that's what they said and the reason i posted it is to see if anyone else has seen the show to confirm it.

Tinchen
11-04-2007, 04:26 AM
I did not see the show, but I can confirm having been standing on one Testicle full weight without destroying it. But i have only about 120 lbs

i'm european as well and yes it does seem like a lot to me as well ... but that's what they said and the reason i posted it is to see if anyone else has seen the show to confirm it.

bbbbbb
11-04-2007, 07:02 AM
I think its right, cause our balls are quite strong :P

mellofellow
12-05-2007, 02:20 AM
This is not the advice...just what happened to me.

In judo class, the man of 240lbs landed his knee (full unsupported freefall weight) on my testicles with pinning on the hard mat on the underneath.

I went to the hospital with bleeding (inside) but NO damage as the ultrasound. Still one month of the swelling and pain!

See in the last gif, if the thrower guy in blue loses balance, he fall on you!
http://judoinfo.com/images/animations/blue/taiotoshi.htm

linklierok
12-06-2007, 01:07 PM
LOL I would have loved to see the bulletin board postings to recruit men for that study....

WANTED: Healthy young males to participate in a scientific experiment. Must be willing to have testicles exploded, or nearly so. Pay: 20$ plus hospital bill.

tlgibson54
12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
I didn't see the special, but I believe that 110 lbs per sq cm translates to 710 lbs per sq in. So, apparently you either need a very hefty lass, or a regular-sized woman wearing high heels to reach the "failure" pressure.

turok7870
12-08-2007, 07:58 AM
LOL I would have loved to see the bulletin board postings to recruit men for that study....

WANTED: Healthy young males to participate in a scientific experiment. Must be willing to have testicles exploded, or nearly so. Pay: 20$ plus hospital bill.

:Baahaha: :Baahaha:

bustedballboy
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
... they said that there was a study done (i think in europe) where they confirmed that it takes approximately 110 lbs per square cm to crush a testicle (so that's about 279 lbs per square inch of pressure).

mike

This doesn't stand up! Some quick math: Let's say a testicle is roughly circular, about 4cm in diameter (YMMV...). That gives us an area of around 12.5sq cm (area of circle = 2*pi*radius, of course), so if your figure of 110lbs (50kg) per square cm is correct a single nut could take 12.5*50kg = 625kg, well over half a tonne (or if you prefer, around 10-11 women balanced on one of your nuts :D ). You wanna try it??

The figure I heard was a total weight (not pressure) of 50kg per testicle. See here: http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2859.htm (search the page for 'Pathophysiology'). In fact it sounds like the same figure and maybe the same study, but your TV reporter doesn't know their schoolboy physics... ;)

That figure is just an average of course. Some nuts will be able to take more, some less.

bbb

partydocter
01-01-2008, 08:16 PM
i saw that

MattyD2U
01-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Still seems like an awful lot of pressure, considering the amount of pressure to cause pain.

eunice
01-05-2008, 12:38 PM
The figure I heard was a total weight (not pressure) of 50kg per testicle. See here: http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2859.htm (search the page for 'Pathophysiology')....
bbb

Actually, the site quoted above states "Approximately 50 kg of force is required to rupture the testicle." The only problem here is that the kilogram is not a unit of force, it is a unit of mass. Perhaps the author meant that a mass of 50 kg subjected to the earth's gravitational field at its surface, resulting in a force of approximately 500 newtons, would rupture a testicle, but it isn't clear that that is his intent.

In any case, if a 50 kg woman puts all of her weight onto your testicle, other factors, such as the floor surface (hard or soft), her footwear and the abruptness with which she puts her weight down, are all going to have an effect on the final outcome.

eunice

bustedballboy
01-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Actually, the site quoted above states "Approximately 50 kg of force is required to rupture the testicle." The only problem here is that the kilogram is not a unit of force, it is a unit of mass. Perhaps the author meant that a mass of 50 kg subjected to the earth's gravitational field at its surface, resulting in a force of approximately 500 newtons, would rupture a testicle, but it isn't clear that that is his intent.

You are right of course! He clearly meant to say 490.5N at sea level LOL! :D

In any case, if a 50 kg woman puts all of her weight onto your testicle, other factors, such as the floor surface (hard or soft), her footwear and the abruptness with which she puts her weight down, are all going to have an effect on the final outcome.

eunice

Agreed. I would be _extremely_ cautious about this. If the woman really is balancing on just your one testicle (her other foot raised, not supporting herself with her hands, no other part of her foot on the ground) then I think you are very close to the limit, if not over it. Remember, this is not the same as a 'dead weight' static crush. When we stand we continuously shift our weight to stop ourselves falling over. So when the woman is balancing on your testicle she will inevitably shift her weight around on your testicle, effectively grinding it and twisting it under her full weight. Your testicle will be under a significantly higher strain as it is being continuously crushed and deformed in varying directions, albeit subtly. The risk of collapse is then that much greater. Be careful boys!

bbb

belmy
01-12-2008, 07:59 AM
how can i see the photo
when i click on the photo the website tell me that i haven't a permission