PDA

View Full Version : ballbust in public: would it highten the thrill 4 U, 4 others 2 C your girl B-B you?

catweazle
11-03-2007, 06:54 PM
have you ever, or would you ever consider asking your girl to ballbust you in public---say..as part of a [staged] argument, that escalates and gets out of hand......or a scenario where you are both supposed to be strangers..and you play the sleazy chat up guy, who after much provocation..she kicks or knees in the balls?

there could be loads of variations on this theme....and as long as you are acting like a jerk, no one is gonna step in and admonish her.

basically does the thought of bystanders witnessing you receiving -what to them would seem a genuine ballbust, turn you on?

needbud77
11-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a gread idea. I'd do it but i'm not sure i'd be comfortable bein'g a sleazy pick-up guy. Definetly another senario though (if i can think of one)
But something where other girls would laugh at me also. I wouldn't want any tense senario.

It would just really suck if someone you knew showed up.

Tamakeri
11-04-2007, 01:37 AM
have you ever, or would you ever consider asking your girl to ballbust you in public...

My partner has done that twice- once at a bar (in New Orleans- and we were both pretty drunk) just showing off what we do in private and once in a public but uncrowded setting (at Disneyland, no less) with a group of girls that she was trying to convince to do an on-camera interview for the website. Both time were f*in amazing! And she didn't lighten up one bit... went for the gold both times! God I lead a great life!

fittizzioh
11-04-2007, 03:37 AM
My girlfriend wants to teach her female friends how to bust balls and tell them how great it is to bust a man, so she told me she will bust my balls while they are looking at me, but she said it will be a surprise bust!
Also yesterday she busted me at a party with many of my friends (boys and girls)! She did it 3 times: 2 squeezes and a punch!

I love her! :D

bbbbbb
11-04-2007, 07:05 AM
My girlfriend wants to teach her female friends how to bust balls and tell them how great it is to bust a man, so she told me she will bust my balls while they are looking at me, but she said it will be a surprise bust!
Also yesterday she busted me at a party with many of my friends (boys and girls)! She did it 3 times: 2 squeezes and a punch!

I love her! :D

woooow
thats really hot !!

I dont like it if there are allso boys watching :soomad
but girls, laughing... Really hott !!

sptbj2
11-04-2007, 08:04 AM
I would love to be busted at a fetish club or fetish event where the other patrons would expect that kind of thing. I'm just not into ******* people who aren't into the scene to watch.

skipperbob
11-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I love being busted in front of other women but not men. I have been busted by men but not in front of other men.