PDA

View Full Version : does receiving regular bouts of BB desensitize your balls to the pain?

catweazle
11-04-2007, 03:14 PM
i ask because i find a lot of clips i see on websites unrealistic or implausible---ie where a guy is getting repeatedly kicked very hard 10/15/20 times in a row....are these guys so used to it that the pain diminishes...and if so....would it be a bad idea for your future enjoyment, to be ballbusted on a regular basis?

ChiefSoreballs
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I cant give you a serious answer because ballbusting is only a fantasy for me and I have no experience with regular abuse of them.

however, I allways imagined that after beeing kicked repatedly there, the balls should be so sore that a guy can hardly hobble anymore, even without further kicks.

needbud77
11-04-2007, 04:36 PM
yea i know what you mean. watching those vids i was thinking,
do they take some kind of pain medication before a session?

but i do think you develop a pain tolerance eventually

experiment
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
From my own experience, continuous ball busting does desensitize the balls to pain. The nerves must get damaged by repeated pounding. You will find that you need more and harder blows to produce the same effects on the balls.

jeenie123
11-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I reckon you do develop a bit of a resistance to the pain after a few years. I think I have but not so as I can be kicked hard. I would still be in agony and in danger of throwing up in that case.

Dark3
11-05-2007, 12:46 PM
I think that it does de-sensitize You, ever seen those Rodeo guys? They take hits in the groin and just about anywhere and they seem to take it pretty well, Unless it's a new guy:p

Takkyuu_tama
11-08-2007, 09:34 AM
When I was first starting out, hitting my balls even 100 times was a crazy, painful (and mindblowing) night.

Last week, I was ordered to hit my balls 1000 times as fast as i could...and then i was told to do another thousand, and another thousand within ten minutes...and then another 500 hard hits...and then to crush them in the metal press for twenty-five minutes...and then when they came out, I had 100 hard hits... and then, i was given five minutes to hit them 200 times very very hard.
I finished exactly one second too late >_<
and had to lock myself in the cock cage for a week. I haven't been allowed to cum for 23 days now.

So yes, I think there's some desensitizing that goes on.
(But it still HURT!)

KapikaK
01-16-2008, 09:01 PM
that person who ordered him to do 4000+ hits was me : ) I just had to say it.

to Tama.. you see that? now we can start revealing our secrets.:bananad:<-this is for you, with "peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time" in Brian's voice.

mdguy23
01-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I know from personal experience that frequent bb can greatly increase your pain threshhold. I had a girlfriend for about 2.5 years who was really into bb and in the time we were together they were de-sensitized quite a bit. In addition to the decrease in sensitivity, there was an increase in the pain threshhold, so I could take lots of abuse and love every minute of it.

Now about 1.5 years after she and I broke up, the sensitivity has come back. I liked it better with less sensitivity because now when my current girlfriend gets rough with them, I more quickly reach the point where it is no longer enjoyable. So I usually end up stopping her because I need a break. I think that sucks because I used to be able to enjoy intense bb for long periods of time, and now because the sensitivity has come back so much, I end up wanting more bb than I can actually handle.

So, to answer the original poster's question, I think it's a good idea for your future enjoyment, to be ballbusted on a regular basis.

Thumper
01-17-2008, 01:26 AM
After a number of years and partners the answer is yes for less. Even using a small hammer is now not out of the question. But much more fun as the pain threshold decreases. As previous posters indicated abstinence increases sensitivity :bananad: