PDA

View Full Version : statistic about women who like bb

escf1f2f3f4
11-08-2007, 08:49 AM
hi to all,
does anybody know serious statistics how many percent of women like femdom-things like bb?

GREEZ

MiniBoi
11-09-2007, 02:00 AM
hi to all,
does anybody know serious statistics how many percent of women like femdom-things like bb?

GREEZ

Yes, it's 100%, it's part of the female nature, some more some less but they all do, they are cute outside but they are insensitive and cruel by nature on th inside especially towards men. Many just don't know it yet, or don't admit it, or will never do it for many reasons but not because they don't like it.

heather_heike
11-09-2007, 10:14 AM
It really doesn't matter how many: just find one and cherish her. Then it will be 100% for you. Appreciate her first as a person, a human just like you. Eventually you will get around to your fetish, and she will likely be more than happy to indulge you--especially once she finds out the benefits of an appreciative and humbled man.

Richter
11-09-2007, 02:21 PM
*agrees with Heather completely*

Like a toe hitting a testicle, that was dead-on accurate.

BMBY2003
11-09-2007, 09:32 PM
hi to all,

GREEZ

So, except for the boards, I have never found anyone other than Mrs. BMB (my wife) that's into BB, until today. So I have felt the stats to be pretty low. Each month one night the Mrs. goes out with her girls; tonight's the night. Almost always after this outing, she'll really give it to me. She's an absolute credit to her gender.

I was grousing today about the easy lives some of my buddies have, and I quiped something like "and their wives are all Dominatix", expecting a laugh since I've felt neglected of late and since I thought I was the only one. Instead (this was a cell call), my wife mumbled something like "if you only knew". I followed up, and all she would say is that "girls talk". An hour later as she was headed out to her party, she intimated that she would tell me more (likely without names).

I'm looking forward to it, though during our session I may not be allowed to concentrate on it. Maybe now I will finally know why our sessions after the parties are so wonderful.

iron horse
11-10-2007, 12:12 AM
hi to all,

GREEZ

I truly wish there were places where we could see surveys and polls conducted with a cross section of *real* women. I'd love to see how trends of what they're into change between age, ethnicities and geography.

I'd like to see how many like ballbusting. But I'd also love to see their desires on many other types of erotic pursuits.

Heck, you could even make it a pay site and I'd bet guys would pay to see those results!

poolman2
11-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Heather is exactly right.

Women are much more than just ballbusters. If you don't appreciate them as individuals, and with the full complement of human rights, personality and dignity, why should they even consider indulging your fetish. And let's be clear on this, if your sweetie busts your balls, she's really doing it more for your pleasure, than her own. So love and appreciate her for her own self before you ask her to take care of you. When that happens you will be amply rewarded.

poolman2

tlgibson54
11-11-2007, 03:52 PM
I would find a statistical survey of sexual "kink" broken down by country, male, female, and age to be pretty damn interesting, regardless of whether or not it helped me find someone with similar interests.