PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with prodommes?

freebee
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Have anyone experiences with prodommes - bad or good ones. What do they charge normally for their BB services?

co2untry
11-09-2007, 03:29 PM
i've had 4 experiences with professional dominas. the first three were good, the last one not so good--lack of experience i think. but i've found the going rate around $200.00 per hour, but lately it's been creeping up to $250.00 per hour with a discount if you go two hours or more.

i've only had limited experience with ball busting though. i mentioned it to the domina and she asked what i had in mind. i said i really want you to squeeze them with you hands. so, she had me on all fours on the floor and knelt behind me. she grabbed one and squeezed with what seemed like all the strength she had in her hand. i screamed like a girl, fell over on my side, went into the fetal position and cried my eyes out. it was the most painful thing i have ever done in my life. then she had to do the other one. WOW!! i have thought about that one moment every day of my life after that happened. i will never forget it. i want someone to do it to me again and again and again.

darthsidius
11-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Generally my encounters with Doms have been very poor. There is only one dom who I've gone to who has been good. In most cases I have found that prostitutes do better busting.

I would love to have an experience list Co2untry that would be my ultimate.