PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Balls

Girthtron
11-08-2007, 08:47 PM
After 3 years of marriage my wife Linda ruined me as a man in front of our small group of friends. Husbands and wives into ballbusting like our selves. She'd cought me perfectly smashing my big sorry testicles with her knee driving the big bastards up into my pelvis bone ruptureing both. We all knew it but no one said anything the explosive pops saying every thing. I think they were all afraid at what they had just seen a women actually ******** a man with her knee! Suddenly the party was over with friendly goodbys from the ladies and huge hardons from the men as they left.

Next morning Linda took me to Ann a urologist a member of our little group but wasn't thier last night with her husband Bob. She'd busted me a few times and liked doing it because my balls were so big she'd say. "Ready you big balled bull stud! Ready for little Annies shrap little knee big boy"?

Surprised at seeing us Linda explained what she'd done to me! "Ann I think I've ruined him see if there's anything you can do for him"!

I was completely comfortable with Ann handling me I droped my pants and held my cock up out of the way for her as she looked under beween my legs at my balls and uttered to Linda. "God they where some big beauties wern't they it's really ashame isn't it"! They'll haft to come off Linda the sooner the better too"! I started crying looking over at Linda. She looked at Ann saying. "Lets talk options Ann. I mean like implants or something for him. You know like prostheses type things like big silicon testicles if we leave his scrotum on him we could fill it with really huge silicon type balls"!

Ann smiled. "You know I've been wanting to try something like that on a guy for a long time Linda and he's perfect for it with the size of his scrotum he could accommodate the biggest ones made"!

I just stood their watching as they walked away excitedly chating about what my new balls would look like, about how big they should be, giggling Linda said. "BIG ONES"!

Two weeks later the surgical proceedure was done on me in front of our little group of friends. Ann had removed my ruined balls a week earlier leaveing just my big empty loose hanging sack! On my back I couldn't see but the gasps from women and men alike as Linda wheeled in a surgical cart with my prosthetics. Lifting my head looking. Oh fuck they were big flat wobbling looking things! Just one looked as big as her head I couldn't beleave this was happening to me then their was a sharp jab in my thigh and slowly I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold! I was cold! I was alone in my bed I think! Yes it's my bed thats my ceiling! My balls OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDD MY NEW BALLSSSSS!!!! Looking down between my legs I saw them! Two huge basketball size testicles!! OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

darkdog
11-10-2007, 03:13 PM
sound like big targets but what should the wife do to them

gary198
11-10-2007, 05:22 PM
sound like big targets but what should the wife do to them

Practice, peactice, practice