PDA

View Full Version : how did you link up with the girls into B-B, in your locality

catweazle
11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
what are the best ways of connecting up with girls into ballbusting?

did you advertise in..or look out for girls ads in a contacts magazine...or did you find your Ballbusting girls through a discussion group or forum?

what about the sub/dom scene?

what about shops that sell fetish clothes & shoes?

aaaan2000
11-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Just pinch some girls asses you'll get busted ...

ronbo908
11-11-2007, 06:28 AM
yeah that should work, lol:D

Girthtron
11-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Well what I find that works for me is to go to a local VFW or Golf club (Try VFW first) Look for the hottest women their and sit next to her. If she's got a drink in front of her spit chewing tobacco into it and say. "Your a porper looking twat! Hows about a date"?

Well you'd be surprised because 1 out of 300 will say yes especially at the VFWs. The Golf Clubs not so good. 1 out of 3000 maybe!

Be a gentleman after that. Don't spit chewing tobacco on her or anything else she'll respect that. If she has all her teeth complement her on that. Also ask her if she has any daughters and how old if any! Also tell her your a doctor or a sciences they like that!

Now the tricky part of how to work ballbusting into the converation! (Oh yeah get her mame) "So Jan ever seen a guy with big balls? Wanta see mind? Their big ones"! This usually works pretty well especially if you buy her another drink and another pack of cigarettes. Then tell her how your doing this scientific study of females and their reaction to males with big testicles! (Put more chewing tobacco in your mouth) and buy her another drink.

Now stand and pull your balls out for her. Ask her to stand also and to weigh them. She'll think it's part of your scientific study and as soon as she takes them in her hand spit all you chewing tobacco right in her face!!

Snoodle
11-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Well what I find that works for me is to go to a local VFW or Golf club (Try VFW first) Look for the hottest women their and sit next to her. If she's got a drink in front of her spit chewing tobacco into it and say. "Your a porper looking twat! Hows about a date"?

Well you'd be surprised because 1 out of 300 will say yes especially at the VFWs. The Golf Clubs not so good. 1 out of 3000 maybe!

Be a gentleman after that. Don't spit chewing tobacco on her or anything else she'll respect that. If she has all her teeth complement her on that. Also ask her if she has any daughters and how old if any! Also tell her your a doctor or a sciences they like that!

Now the tricky part of how to work ballbusting into the converation! (Oh yeah get her mame) "So Jan ever seen a guy with big balls? Wanta see mind? Their big ones"! This usually works pretty well especially if you buy her another drink and another pack of cigarettes. Then tell her how your doing this scientific study of females and their reaction to males with big testicles! (Put more chewing tobacco in your mouth) and buy her another drink.

Now stand and pull your balls out for her. Ask her to stand also and to weigh them. She'll think it's part of your scientific study and as soon as she takes them in her hand spit all you chewing tobacco right in her face!!

lol, that's fucked up.:Baahaha:

poolman2
11-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Girthtron,

ROFLMAO! :ibow4u:

poolman2

zetsubou
11-12-2007, 07:08 AM
haha, 'ask a stupid question..' style response

cuckollie
11-12-2007, 11:17 AM
just in case anyone is interested in a serious answer....

IN my case I guess I was very lucky, in that it sort of happened by itself. I had such fantasies earlier, but they wre not amongst my top 5, I woudl say. But occassionalyl the idea of a girl/woman kickign my balls or squeezing them was nice.

I started dating someone who lived far away, so we did a lot on chat when we were not together.
I already knew from her profiel on a dating site that she was into domination games, though she was more into beign submissive herself at that time. We flirted about this for a whiel, before I admitted that I was mroe submissive myself, and I asked her if she had ever considered trying the other side. She started to like the idea after a short time. She already knew how to do it, as someone else had been dominant with her before. SHe knew the style.

One day we were chatting, and I made some comment about ice in the freezer, askign her to guess how this had somehow affected my balls earlier that day while cleaing the freezer. IT had fallen into my pants while I was cleaning it, makign my balls cold. (true story!) Her head was somewhere else, I guess, because she said somethign about how she thought I was going to say that the ice pick had stabbed my balls. OUCH!
But she clearly liked the idea, so I asked her
why she said that, and she said "Well, that'S waht I woudl do if I were there. Stick the ice pick in your balls." I guess she was really in a dominant mood that day. So this turned me on so much that we kept chattign about her doing all sorts of painful thigns to my balls, and as we both clearely liked the idea, LOVED the idea,
we soon found this site and joined!

She busts my balls most times now when we see each other. NO icepicks yet.

aggiethehuntress
11-12-2007, 02:42 PM
'Yet', my poor cuckollie, is a very good word here...