PDA

View Full Version : How common/rare is the ballbusting fetish?

needbud77
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know like a percentage of male and female (or both i'll take what i can get) ? thanks

snack marvin
11-12-2007, 06:53 AM
I think as a symbol of female power you can find it quite often: Remember the laughter by men and women when a man is being kicked. In some talkshows in Europe or specially Japan I found some allusions to ballkicking.

But as a sexual fetish in general it is not so popular – while on the other hand CBT is. For my part ballbusting is a core element of female domination, but a lot of men show more interest in leather, latex, whipping and such stuff... – what I personally can't understand...

Finally I think, it's good when only those women offer ballbusting, who are really into it. Because it is quite disappointing when a lady tries to kick balls, but doesn't know how to kick or squeeze properly... – and has not for a dime an understanding of the psychology behind it.

needbud77
11-12-2007, 11:06 PM
i wish someone did a study and had a percentage.
there must be for BDSM at least right?

also how "accepted" is it?

nichojinx
11-13-2007, 01:10 AM
well the problem i see with this is that most people aren't too proud of their fetishes. there could be millions of people into BB/CBT or whatever. but it's not something to become a statistic over. lets say about one in every thirty people are into or are arroused by causing or recieving testicular pain. now cut that number in half and thats about how many people actually engage in or enjoy on a frequent basis, the BB fetish.

as far as it being accepted, i'll just say this. i was watching some random documentary on mtv or vh1 or something. there was a part in it where it was at a party for people of various fetishes. after asking a handful of people what they were into sure enough there was one guy with his wife/girlfriend who said something to the regard of .. "oh.. i like it when she hits me in the balls." which the interviewer tries to clarify .. "so wait, you get off on..?" .. an the guy finishes assuredly saying .. "i like to get kicked in the balls".

so since testicular trama is so common in films, tv and even the news (according to some of the weird articles i've read over the net) i'd have to say it's pretty widely accepted. but at the same time it's a more specific fetish. it's psychological and physical. an as most fetishes varies from person to person. BB is really just a gormet form of female>male domination.

so it's easier to say your into domination than it is to say your into bb. not everyone knows bb out-right i think. which may or may not be a good thing.

a lot of men show more interest in leather, latex, whipping and such stuff... – what I personally can't understand...
I don't much understand the gimp or leather working it's way into the bb fetish either. but like i said it probably varies from person to person.