PDA

View Full Version : is having a playfight/wrestle/tickle with yr girl the best way 2 induce a spontaneous

catweazle
11-12-2007, 12:50 PM
...ballbust from your girlfriend?

ie: have a bit of a romp, but just take it a little too far...so that she has the opportunity and motive to knee you in the nuts.

zetsubou
11-12-2007, 04:43 PM
that might get you get kicked in the nuts, if a) your being an arsehole, b)shes being an arsehole and overeacting.

I don't understand the REAL LIFE appeal of causing someone to bust you by pissing them off. thats like trying to commit suicide by giving someone a motive to kill you (except less extreme)

fittizzioh
11-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I don't think it's the best way, however why don't you try and find it out? I think it should work!

And don't forget to post your results here!

pecs
11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
definitely a fun way to get yr balls worked over.... i always find giving my gf's pubic hair a pull will make her go for revenge

knutty
11-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I think it could work. I don't necesarily think you have to "take it too far" and get her pissed off. I think just tickling and wrestling, messing around while making sure you leave your target open for her would be enough to get her joking about it, faking like she's gonna get you there. And once your at that point it's only got to be a matter of time before it goes further than expected.

Knave
11-13-2007, 11:11 PM
What has worked for me is being honest about what I want, and listening to what my girls want. It's always gotten me busted long, hard and often.

-Knave(EM)

Girthtron
11-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Actually play wrestling with my first girlfriend was the first time I actually got my balls busted!

We were both very young 13 or 14 naked exploring each others bodies. She for the first time handling a cock and balls, me a pussy and tits. Both in a fever of lust we explored each others bodies. Her aroused excitement at seeing her first hard cock and me at having it handled then her small hand taking my balls. "Oh god their so big and soft"! She said surprised! Thinking they'd be hard or something. Grunting a noise in pain at her sudden lite squeeze she droped them in struck horror at what she'd done saying. "Oh my god Bill I'm so sorry! I didn't realize are you ok"? I felt ashamed at being so easily hurt by her and it was also the first time that I realized how much more delicate I was compared to her! She didn't have any balls like me!

There was a psychological stirring in me to that fact that I was volnerble to her as a male. That we weren't equals. That in fact she was physically superior to me as a female!

I didn't want to believe it but I couldn't deny it ether and so at our next meeting I foriced her into a playful little wrestling mach between us!

She took me by the balls! It was over that fast!

Girthtron
11-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Actually play wrestling with my first girlfriend was the first time I actually got my balls busted!

We were both very young 13 or 14 naked exploring each others bodies. She for the first time handling a cock and balls, me a pussy and tits. Both in a fever of lust we explored each others bodies. Her aroused excitement at seeing her first hard cock and me at having it handled then her small hand taking my balls. "Oh god their so big and soft"! She said surprised! Thinking they'd be hard or something. Grunting a noise in pain at her sudden lite squeeze she droped them in struck horror at what she'd done saying. "Oh my god Bill I'm so sorry! I didn't realize are you ok"? I felt ashamed at being so easily hurt by her and it was also the first time that I realized how much more delicate I was compared to her! She didn't have any balls like me!

There was a psychological stirring in me to that fact that I was volnerble to her as a male. That we weren't equals. That in fact she was physically superior to me as a female!

I didn't want to believe it but I couldn't deny it ether and so at our next meeting I foriced her into a playful little wrestling mach between us!

vovo
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
This is actually how ive gotten busted too. My girl loves slapping me though and im into kicks. She kicks when its other guys shes trying to hurt and she actually does this a lot. I get seriously turned on when she tells me a story of how she busted a new guy that was getting fresh with her at work but I havnt gotten the guts to outright ask her if she would mind busting me concerned if it would be a good thing for us as a couple.

fittizzioh
11-15-2007, 06:24 AM
I did as Knave did, however as i see fighting works good too!! This is actually how i involved in ballbusting two of my old female friends (i could not share with them any sexual fantasy, i was too shy)!

pecs
11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
I have to say that i think it's a lot more fun than just standing there and waiting for it... shame there's not much of this sort of action on video... or is there?

Chestnuts
11-20-2007, 07:06 PM

For me being a girl, i had no clue of ballbusting at first, i accidentally knee'd my bf in the balls when we were wrestling, then i found it more interesting cause then he started to say he had tough balls, so when i found out he liked being kicked it was great. I'd say yes wrestling is the main way to get girls into ballbusting, making them angry or mad won't work cause then they'd want to kill your balls, but i guess mixing around the words a bit and add in some wrestling that will surely get any girl to give a kick. ;)

vegasfox
11-22-2007, 02:39 PM

that is an awesome story!! thanks for sharing dude