PDA

View Full Version : body postures: man kneeling with hand behind his back; she looking down at him...

catweazle
11-12-2007, 01:09 PM
...with her hands placed gently on his shoulders...before delivering one or two hard kicks to the groin...is my favourite scenario....whats yours??

i like the idea of the guy slumping forward toward her high heel shoes and grabbing at her ankles for support, lika a slave grovelling before his masters feet...as SHE stands icily erect, with a contemptuous look of cruelty and glee in her eyes, as she looks down at him -writhing in pain at her feet.

i just cant take any scenario seriously where the girl kicks or knees the guy more than two or three times. all that says to me is play acting....i want the ballbust to look as genuine as possible.

Keo77
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM
...with her hands placed gently on his shoulders...before delivering one or two hard kicks to the groin...is my favourite scenario....whats yours??

i like the idea of the guy slumping forward toward her high heel shoes and grabbing at her ankles for support, lika a slave grovelling before his masters feet...as SHE stands icily erect, with a contemptuous look of cruelty and glee in her eyes, as she looks down at him -writhing in pain at her feet.

i just cant take any scenario seriously where the girl kicks or knees the guy more than two or three times. all that says to me is play acting....i want the ballbust to look as genuine as possible.

My favourite is for the woman to gently place their hands the guys shoulders before taking a firm grip on the shoulders and then slamming a good hard knee in the balls whilst pulling the guys head into her heaving cleavage. After the knee is delivered, the knee should be held in place of the guys groin for a couple of seconds before gently guiding the man down to his knees with hands still on his shoulders. Once on his knees the woman should place her right hand on his forehead, look deep and sadisticly into his eyes whilst delivering a swift and powerfull boot to his balls!