PDA

View Full Version : where do i fit in

OMB
11-12-2007, 03:44 PM
i often wonder where i fit in..
im a straight male...
im not really submissive, but i just happen to like pain and being restrained...
i also like the idea of being the "top".i like being the victim more though
im not into the whole power exchange and such
leather etc doesnt really do anything for me...
jeans and a t-shirt are fine

so what am i?

a switch who likes bondage?

zetsubou
11-12-2007, 04:57 PM
"i often wonder where i fit in..
im a straight male...
im not really submissive, but i just happen to like pain and being restrained...
i also like the idea of being the "top".i like being the victim more though
im not into the whole power exchange and such
jeans and a t-shirt are fine"

lets face it mate, we're all deviant in here, i wouldn't worry about being a deviant deviant, or a less deviant one...

just like some people probably will never get ballbusting at all, theres probably stuff you'll never get at all. myself, im not submissive as a person,and i would definitely not be submissive in a household, i very firmly believe, that equality should be 50/50, and that neither side should have to do more than their fair share. i find the idea of being the victim turns me on too though. leather doesnt really bother me , you can take it or leave it. but bondage doesnt have to be leather!

it would be interesting to here what other people like, in a vague sense and discuss it. i think for alot of us its not the kinda conversation we can have very easily elsewhere

Thumper
11-13-2007, 01:14 AM
I would agree with Zests- we are lucky to have a place where we can discuss our fetish God knows we dare not discuss this in the general public
Freeks R we all

the_tree
11-13-2007, 06:12 AM
The thing about ballbusting is that it's technically a submissive fetish, but it's a very specific one. We want to be hurt here and only here, one must consider where the real authority lies in that kind of situation.

finally
11-13-2007, 07:21 AM
jeans and a t-shirt are fine
Jeans and t-shirt! You have to be the worst an sickest pervert of all here.:D
No, earnestly: What's your problem? Do you have to "fit in" somewhere?
All that leather- and horsewhip-stuff is ...I don't know, it's just for the weired.
Or for the ladys...;)
I guess you are quite normal.
:)

:D

Takkyuu_tama
11-13-2007, 08:05 AM
I'm not sure, but I do think it's at least somewhat malleable.
I was more into cock rings for a long time, and eventually that disappeared and got into ball bondage...then ball hitting, and then ball crushing. Orgasm denial got added on later, which expanded into chastity...and then much later, and after three weeks of chastity, I somehow got talked into nipple clamps, which are something I never thought I'd get turned on by (notice I didn't say _like_, since the damn things hurt like hell), and now I'm getting talked into all kinds of things.

Still, I can be a top just as effectively now, especially when I'm seeking some revenge for all this. Shit, sometimes I don't have any desire for ball torture for weeks or months, but then it comes back with a vengeance. Anyway, don't be concerned with fitting into a specific mold; forums such as this need to tread a fine line between general and specific fetishes to stay relevant to users.

I enjoy toes and feet probably far more than the next man (well, maybe not on this forum) but have never really jumped at ball kicking. Maybe next year I'll feel differently.

Post what you're interested in, and you'll probably make at least a few other people happy. Whee!