PDA

View Full Version : Firearms

mick_sl8ter
11-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Picture this:

A violent film about police, cars, murder, guns etc..
then a scene where a female police officer finally catches the nasty criminal without ammo in an old warehouse.

She tells him to put his hands where she can see them and handcuffs one of his hands to a waterpipe. She then tells him to lower his pants, he is reluctant to do so and she orders him to do as she says or she will shoot his head off.

As the criminal lowers his pants, she tells him to drop the underwear as well. Then in a slow and sadistic tone so you can tell she is enjoying the moment she tells him to spread his legs.

As the criminal stands with his genitals exposed and with fear on his face realizing what might happen, she loads and aims her shotgun at his crotch, saying: "You might want to lift your penis if you intend to keep it."

When the criminal , in a desperate attempt to save some of his manhood, lifts his penis... she shoots his balls clean off.

:D that would be a nice scene for a hollywood movie , anyone agree ?

gopballbuster
11-12-2007, 07:37 PM
quite an interesting concept…i like it

Arcane
11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Realistically, the blast would probably destroy everything below his jewels and above his kneecaps (which isn’t an attractive thought to me)… but the idea/concept of a female threatening a male’s package with a firearm is one I do like.

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Realistically, the blast would probably destroy everything below his jewels and above his kneecaps (which isn’t an attractive thought to me)… but the idea/concept of a female threatening a male’s package with a firearm is one I do like.

Even if she shoots it at close range ? I dont know much about firearms, but I like the thought of girls & guns...
http://www.girlswithguns.org/pics2/re3f.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:38 AM
This girl looks like she is shooting at a mans balls :D
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/J/Images/ScarlettJohansson.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:39 AM
She might have her shotgun aimed at a pair of dangling testicles , you never know :D
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/J/Images/MillaJovovich5.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Even J-Lo likes ********** men with firearms :D
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/L/Images/JenniferLopez2.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:42 AM
where is she aiming at ? You fantasize all you want :D
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/Z/Images/ReneeZellweger.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:43 AM
She is aiming quite low, dont you think ?
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/T/Images/TiffaniAmberThiessen.jpg

mick_sl8ter
11-13-2007, 12:02 PM
I loved the ate-my-balls webring there used to be on the internet.
Maybe I should start a shot-my-balls webring hahahaha !

lexxx
11-13-2007, 01:28 PM
looks inviting, question is only who will shoot first, you or her .... :D

http://www.galleriesandmore.com/tgp/170307/Sophie_Moone/Bilder/cowgirlsscottyjx013_jpg.jpg

Rebecca
11-14-2007, 09:29 AM
I love the image of a woman shooting a guy between the legs!
It is true that a shotgun at that range would blow his nuts/dick and legs all to hell.

How about a woman passionately kissing a guy, getting him all hot & bothered. Then she quietly pulls out a pistol and shoves it down the front of his pants and fires several rounds while trying to hold the kiss. After everything between his legs has been shot off, she lets him fall.

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
It is true that a shotgun at that range would blow his nuts/dick and legs all to hell.

How about a woman passionately kissing a guy, getting him all hot & bothered. Then she quietly pulls out a pistol and shoves it down the front of his pants and fires several rounds while trying to hold the kiss. After everything between his legs has been shot off, she lets him fall.

Rebecca

Nice concept, I could picture this happening (I am very visual). In what kind of setting would this happen ?
Who is the guy , who is the woman > and what is her motivation ?

Were you inspired by a movie , or is it all your private fantasy ?

mick_sl8ter
11-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Not 100% on topic, but I once saw an american reality / medical emergency programm on TV.
There was this black guy, he could have been like coolio in gangsta's paradise long hair with curls and everything, only this guy was a little fat.
He was in his early 20's and he came in the hospital for gangrelated shooting.

The guy was bleeding and pretty messed up. After the medical stuff , his mother came to tell something about what happened. And she did not seem surprised or shocked at all that her son was shot, like it happens everyday.
What I remember is that she told that one of the bullets came through his leg, went through 1 of his testicles, then through the other leg and came out.

Then I remembered the female ER staff, you could see the guys clothes were removed, but the documentary didnt show his genitals or anything.
So allthough most of the medical stuff happened off screen, looking back you know they were looking at / taking care of his nutsack that was partly blown to shreds.

I have no idea how a scrotum looks like that has been shot at and I really dont want to find out myself :D But I think its pretty cool the female staff was handling his blown to shred testicles. Although I am pretty much sure none of the ER doctors thought this was erotically exciting.

Probably only in a perverts fantasy a female doctor would love to see a nutsack blown to shreds :D

moymoy
11-14-2007, 11:03 AM
very good idea:letsplay

Rebecca
11-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Nice concept, I could picture this happening (I am very visual). In what kind of setting would this happen ?
Who is the guy , who is the woman > and what is her motivation ?

Were you inspired by a movie , or is it all your private fantasy ?

I remember seeing some B movie about a group of women mercenaries who have to stop this white slavery ring. There are a couple of good kicks to the balls in it, and a scene that (while not showing it exactly) looks like one woman shoots a guy in the nuts.

Near the end, there is a scene where a woman is passionately kissing one of the bad guys, and then she quietly pulls out a knife and stabs it deep into his genitals.

I just liked the idea of a woman kissing and distracting the guy by letting him think he's going to get some, and then putting the gun down the front of his pants and firing away. It might have the added bonus of the kissing getting him hard which means that maybe his dick would be shot off as well. :-)

She would then just walk away and leave him.

sloguy
11-15-2007, 06:11 AM

what caliber are you thinking about when you say this? destroy everything above the knees and below the nuts? dream on. i know firearms quite well. im a gunsmith.

a bullet would go thru a testicle like it hadnt hit anything( possibly causing slight deformation of the bullet if it was a soft point) if the velocity of the bullet was great enough it may cause the nut to blow apart from the energy transfer, but that blowing part would not effect the rest of the persons body at all( unless the bullet passed thru the nut and entered the abdomen, or leg or other fleshy backstop).

even a shotgun wouldnt cause the damage your talking about. at the distances that are needed to spread enough to hit all flesh between the knees and nuts the shot would be so thin that it would cause hundreds of pinsized holes that are not very deep. if buckshot was used then the shot would enter, and exit the person as buckshot does not wound shallow. the occasional pellet would be caught up on bone or whatever but most of them would pass thru. buckshot contains on average 9-12 pellets and are moving at pistol caliber speeds.

a very close range shot might rip up the inner thighs with powder burns and muzzle blast could tear the skin up. wouldnt 'destroy' everything between nuts and knees tho.

mick_sl8ter
11-15-2007, 08:49 AM
what caliber are you thinking about when you say this? destroy everything above the knees and below the nuts? dream on. i know firearms quite well. im a gunsmith.

Seems like you are an expert on this. Is there any specific type of firearm that is capable of shooting a guys nuts clean off ?

I once read a news article about a guy in america who ********* his dog with a shotgun. The article mentioned the dog was in good condition. And the man said he did not want to pay money for a vet.

Let me post some links to this article: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/dabney1.html
This is the guy who shot his dogs balls off with a 12-gauge shotgun.

vilma7oo
11-15-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.busty-britain.com/hosted/movies/bb080807/hosted.php?id=1488968

ChiefSoreballs
11-15-2007, 10:21 PM
imagine this lady teasing a guy after she shot his nuts off....

sloguy
11-16-2007, 09:03 AM
clean off? probably a shotgun would be the best bet, as at close ranges it creates a "wall of lead" pretty much would scoop out the area if you got the distance right( too close and the muzzle blast will blow air into the open wound tearing the skin up). after a distance the shot has the chance to spread out and is no longer a wall of lead and just shreads the area not remove it( but pretty much destroys the area). farther back it shreds less and just pokes a bunch of holes. moving farther away it pokes shallower holes. the position of the victem is important if you wanted to avoid damage to the legs and belly.

a high velocity small rifle round would pretty much "mist" the nuts without much damage to the surounding area. look for prarie dog shooting videos to get an idea of how the meat just pops and turns to mist.

either way the guys gonna have a bleeding problem. probably would kill the guy any way you slice it. might take a day or two but i think he would bleed out, or die of infection. gunshot wounds are considered a "clean wound" but get dirty when people try to clean em, or stop bleeding.

Seems like you are an expert on this. Is there any specific type of firearm that is capable of shooting a guys nuts clean off ?

I once read a news article about a guy in america who ********* his dog with a shotgun. The article mentioned the dog was in good condition. And the man said he did not want to pay money for a vet.

Let me post some links to this article: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/dabney1.html
This is the guy who shot his dogs balls off with a 12-gauge shotgun.

Rebecca
11-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Don't know much about firearms so have no idea which one would be most/least effective.

I do love the idea of the male getting his penis shot off, particularly while erect.

Someone here has a great avatar of a woman pressing a handgun into a guy's crotch. Love those kinds of pictures, but I think that's the first such one I've ever seen! Too bad there aren't more out there.

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Don't know much about firearms so have no idea which one would be most/least effective.

I do love the idea of the male getting his penis shot off, particularly while erect.

Someone here has a great avatar of a woman pressing a handgun into a guy's crotch. Love those kinds of pictures, but I think that's the first such one I've ever seen! Too bad there aren't more out there.

There was a member on here named cutponies who did some great femdom ********** cartoons, he did excellent work. Anyway, I always loved his avatar showing a woman cutting out a man's nuts. Most of his posts were in the Ballbusting Cartoons thread. His last ones were early this past summer. You might find his avatar interesting Rebecca.

mick_sl8ter
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
There was a member on here named cutponies who did some great femdom ********** cartoons, he did excellent work. Anyway, I always loved his avatar showing a woman cutting out a man's nuts. Most of his posts were in the Ballbusting Cartoons thread. His last ones were early this past summer. You might find his avatar interesting Rebecca.

I have this feeling that I know you... I think I have been talking to you a long time ago on yahoo ? Are you a 50 something guy with a grey beard ?

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2007, 02:29 PM
I have this feeling that I know you... I think I have been talking to you a long time ago on yahoo ? Are you a 50 something guy with a grey beard ?

No I'm not. Sorry but I'm not the guy you're thinking of.

Snakelinux
11-18-2007, 10:39 PM
file:///C:/Users/Arthur/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

Is that it?

I am told that the movie "Captivity" has a scene where Elisha Cuthbert smiles cruelly and blows away some guys junk with a shotgun.

Chi Luo Kuang Ben (Women on the Run) takes her revenge with a gunshot to the nuts.

Coffy, Pam Grier, blows off your cheating boyfriend's nuts.

Never Talk to Stranger has a daughter shoot her father's balls off.

Razor Blade Smile has two shots

The Rage: Carrie 2 has a spear gun shoot through a guy's cock and balls and you can see something fall into the swimming pool

If anybody has any recordings of these events please share

misterbill71
12-23-2007, 12:17 AM
I love the image of a woman shooting a guy between the legs! ...How about a woman passionately kissing a guy, getting him all hot & bothered. Then she quietly pulls out a pistol...
Rebecca

I just started posting this week, and I gave my introductory greetings elsewhere, so I won't duplicate that. Repeating oneself too much gets old in a forum.

I loved what you said and how you think so graphically, mixing the buildup of excitement with the careless damage you detailed so well.

Post #11, which contained that photo of the woman holding a gun. If she were holding a knife instead, that would also be sexy. ;)

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 02:04 AM
file:///C:/Users/Arthur/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
Coffy, Pam Grier, blows off your cheating boyfriend's nuts.

Never Talk to Stranger has a daughter shoot her father's balls off.

I have seen a preview clip on youtube of coffy. It is a shoot 'em up , kill 'em all kinda movie.

About : "Never Talk to Strangers" ( 1995) :
Sarah Taylor ( Rebecca De Mornay ), a police psychologist, meets a mysterious and seductive young man, Tony Ramirez, and falls in love with him. As a cause of this relationship she changes her personality when she begins to receive anonymous telefon calls.

I could not find the scene where she shoots her fathers balls off.
Tell me more about the scene : is it worth tracking down this movie ?
Or does it all happen off-screen ?

dicky
12-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I once read about a Wisconsin couple playing sex games with guns. Last time, the shot gun (!) was loaded and blew off the guy's testicles. Imagine - being hot & horny, about to cum and then - whoom!
http://archer2000.tripod.com/lawdisorder/lawback22.html

And, of course, that granny that shot her granddaughter's rapists' balls (and one dick) off.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38a827196b4b.htm

Does anyone have some scenes from the movies mentioned?

Hasta
12-23-2007, 12:21 PM
There is a Dirty Harry film with a scene really close to what Rebecca is describing. Girl kisses the guy, unbuckles his pants, then sticks a pistol in and shoots his balls. Magnum Force maybe?

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 04:40 PM
I once read about a Wisconsin couple playing sex games with guns. Last time, the shot gun (!) was loaded and blew off the guy's testicles. Imagine - being hot & horny, about to cum and then - whoom!

And, of course, that granny that shot her granddaughter's rapists' balls (and one dick) off.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38a827196b4b.htm

Does anyone have some scenes from the movies mentioned?

Maybe a little off-topic but your link led to another link that once again mentioned the "Erik Williams" story the 21-year old guy who had his balls bitten off by a 42 year-old woman ( this was in 2001). She dropped off his bitten off testicles at a police station. All over the internet it is said this guy was a dumb ****** and ****** her to perform oral sex. I never really believed someone could be that stupid. And now it seems that is true: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20010831/ai_n13915302/pg_1
She was a AIDS-infected prostitute who got mad for not being paid properly and bit this guys nuts off. That story makes more sense.

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 05:22 PM

Yeah nice story, I never heard of this one before. It all happend on May 7 2002 at their home in the 800 block of Howard Street (Green Bay, Wisconsin). Susan Winkler, at the time 44 shot off her 30-year old husbands testicles with a shotgun.
"Brian Winkler, 30, was listed in critical condition Tuesday at St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay police said."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/archive/index.php/t-36652.html

Hasta
12-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Some of my favorite photos with guns. I got them off Yahoo so hopefully they are legal.

bookoo
12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
That movie was named "Sudden Impact"
She shot off several sets of balls in that movie.
Revenge for being raped !!!!!

bookoo
12-24-2007, 09:41 AM
My sister in law worked at an inner city hospital ER for several years. She told of many instances of men coming in with their dicks and balls shot off or so badly shredded that they had to be amputated.:machine:

bookoo
12-24-2007, 09:46 AM
She will make you a eunuch.

dicky
12-25-2007, 02:13 PM
My sister in law worked at an inner city hospital ER for several years. She told of many instances of men coming in with their dicks and balls shot off or so badly shredded that they had to be amputated.:machine:

Remember any details?

mick_sl8ter
12-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Remember any details?
Why would his sister tell him about cock & balls that were blown to shreds ? :D

dicky
12-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Why would his sister tell him about cock & balls that were blown to shreds ? :D

Could be possible. During school time, a girl from class with whom I had to go part of the way to the school repeatedly told me about the Bobbitt case and similar cases she had read in the papers. She loved details. That went on for years! According to what I've heard, she's now a medic. :thumbup

bookoo
12-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Remember any details?

One guy tried to pull his gun from his beltline behind his belt buckle and squeezed the trigger as he pulled it out and shot off his schlong !!!!:)

mick_sl8ter
12-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Could be possible. During school time, a girl from class with whom I had to go part of the way to the school repeatedly told me about the Bobbitt case and similar cases she had read in the papers. She loved details. That went on for years! According to what I've heard, she's now a medic. :thumbup
And she gets all moisty between her legs when she gets to see a man with groin trauma ? ;)

dicky
12-29-2007, 02:11 PM
One guy tried to pull his gun from his beltline behind his belt buckle and squeezed the trigger as he pulled it out and shot off his schlong !!!!:)

Ouchie! Accidental self-de-schlonging is the saddest fate. But alas, at least he could be honored by the Darwin award...

And she gets all moisty between her legs when she gets to see a man with groin trauma ? ;)

LOL! Maybe she really IS an urologist? And she was such a cutie! If I meet her again, I must ask her what kind of medic she is...

bookoo
01-02-2008, 05:05 AM
Yes he is a dumb ass for shooting off his penis. A lot of women enjoy the topic of guys loosing their dicks. I get a boner thinking how guys that have been decocked will never know the pleasure of a hard on again. Like to think about it while getting my dick sucked and when I shoot my wad into my sexy woman !!!
:jumpsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookoo http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37833#post37833)

Ouchie! Accidental self-de-schlonging is the saddest fate. But alas, at least he could be honored by the Darwin award...

mick_sl8ter
01-26-2008, 05:22 AM
Imagine her shoving your potatoes in there :D
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/39903/129038ab/dubbelloops_aardappelgeweer.html

johnny_cockNballs
01-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Imagine a woman using a small caliber pistol & just shooting the head of your cock off. The shaft without its head. What a way to get rid of a guy.

:autogun

fullsett
01-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Imagine a woman using a small caliber pistol & just shooting the head of your cock off. The shaft without its head. What a way to get rid of a guy.

:autogun
I remember about 15-20 years ago in Europe there were hitwomen that would shoot judges and politicians that ruled against the mob or the organization that hired them. I believe it was Italy. An attractive woman would approach the man pull out a small caliber gun and "kneecap" them by shooting both knees. When the man fell to the ground, the woman would shoot a couple rounds into their crotch causing them to suffer a penectomy, ********** or both. The intent was to not kill them but make them suffer the worst fate a man could suffer as a warning to others to rule in their favor. No man would want to go through life with crippled legs and the inability to have sex !!
:cryingblu

SupaCanibizz
01-29-2008, 04:53 AM
There's a new video on serial-ballbusters.com (something like that, you can google it) where at the end they shoot off the guys balls. I haven't seen it as I haven't signed up so I can't tell you if it's terrible quality or not, but it'd be worth a look.

dustymech
02-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Like this?

mick_sl8ter
02-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Like this?
I have seen this pictures before , it is from the britishbitches.com website.
Very much like it ! Love the way she takes hold of the testicles !

Any one has the movie for me ???

fullsett
02-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Wouldn't it be a bitch if she took the magazine out of the gun but forgot to remove the bullet that was chambered in the gun ??!!
He would be in for a real "surprise" !!:machine:

poolman2
02-06-2008, 01:47 AM
FWIW, if she fired a shot, the bullet would go first into the testicles, THEN THROUGH HER OWN HAND, and finally into/through his groin.

poolman2

bookoo
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
FWIW, if she fired a shot, the bullet would go first into the testicles, THEN THROUGH HER OWN HAND, and finally into/through his groin.

poolman2
That is why it would be better if she used an AK-47 and blew his dick & balls off from a slight distance.:machine:

Rebecca
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
How about using a pellet gun? ;-)

Rebecca

fullsett
02-07-2008, 12:36 PM
I heard a story from a WW2 vet where a captured German soldier was tied to a tree and used as "target practice" with his cock & balls as the Bulls Eye.
I imagine this was done more than once in many of the wars.:machine:

angelfan
02-07-2008, 06:36 PM
And the Nazis were supposed to be the "bad guys." War ain't like hollywood.

fullsett
02-08-2008, 03:55 PM
And the Nazis were supposed to be the "bad guys." War ain't like hollywood.

I know in Vietnam, many GIs were ********* by the VC & NVA but also some GIs hacked off the dick & balls of a good number of their captured prisoners. The wild thing is that the VC & NVA had a lot of female soldiers. I wonder how may of those Vietnamese women sliced off their own personal "war trophy" from their captives?!!

ChiefSoreballs
02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
jesse jane pointing a gun at a guys balls while giving him a blowjob:

http://www.porno-vids.com/galleries/digital-playground/jesse-jane-gunpoint/index.html

(near the bottom of the page. there also is a video linked to this pic, but it didnt work for me)

mick_sl8ter
02-10-2008, 01:52 PM
jesse jane pointing a gun at a guys balls while giving him a blowjob:

http://www.porno-vids.com/galleries/digital-playground/jesse-jane-gunpoint/index.html

(near the bottom of the page. there also is a video linked to this pic, but it didnt work for me)
Their server is kinda busy. I had to download it in parts.
The only clip showing a gun is 04.mpg. Filesize = 1475 Kb.
You can download it from: http://fodalemem.we.bs
Follow the instructions.

You can see she never shot a firearm, her finger is not even on the trigger.
The way she is holding it she might shoot herself rather than his balls. :D

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:27 PM
super cool pix :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) :confused: :confused: :machine: :machine:

greeneape7
02-10-2008, 09:35 PM

Mmm. The guy would have to be getting excited by the woman. Maybe she would be sucking him off or jerking him off while concealing the gun from his sight. Just when his balls get REAL tight and he's groaning and reached the point of no return, he'd blurt out something like, "Oh God, baby! Yesss! I'm going to shoot my dick off!!"

At which point, she produces the gun and purrs, "Don't bother. I'll do it for you."

BTW, the Dirty Harry movie in which Sondra Locke goes around shooting out guys' crotches is Sudden Impact.

johnny_cockNballs
02-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I can imagine the guy laying on a table, and the woman is doing a hand job. She distracts him by putting her titts in his face, and he can suck them. At the moment he wants to cum, she pulls out the small gun and shoots the cockhead off!:autogun

Xenxou
02-17-2008, 06:59 AM
I don't like the idea of ball shooting... but I've finded this manga for you :)

Blackenedstar
02-18-2008, 05:44 PM
has anyone seen captivity with elisha cuthbert in?

ChiefSoreballs
03-09-2008, 10:59 AM
you must take a look at this, especially the girl in the middle: two very cool guns and two very cool whoppers :D

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42132&postcount=13

paulascuke
03-09-2008, 03:46 PM
A woman in control killing my manhood. Scary, but very exciting too.

Daveboy
03-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I know I've seen a western movie where a woman shoots a guy down there during a dual... I wish I could remember the title, but it shouldn't be hard to find...

Also in the movie Pulp Fiction there is crotch-shot scene with a shotgun. It is man/man, so not very sexy though.

ChiefSoreballs
03-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I know I've seen a western movie where a woman shoots a guy down there during a dual... I wish I could remember the title, but it shouldn't be hard to find...

"The Quick and the Dead" with Sharon Stone maybe ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quick_and_the_Dead_%281995_film%29

hanginglow88
03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
My favorite firearm threat in the B-Movie "Destination Vegas". Hot blonde lead character jams a shotgun in a guys crotch under a table and tells him if the says one word she will shoot his dick off. Excellent.

mick_sl8ter
09-05-2008, 10:00 AM
http://www.damnbang.com/index.php?content=site&id=457

nice beginning.

darkwing
09-15-2008, 06:22 AM
There was an actual sort-of mainstream movie that has something like what you might be thinking of. But it involves a male cyborg policeman. The movie is Robocop. The main character came across a bad guy holding a woman in front of him as a hostage, while the main character kept his gun pointed at the bad guy.

The scene changed to show the main character's computer brain wighing options and calculating trajectories and he suddenly shot between the woman's legs hitting the bad guy in his balls. The scene following that shows the stunned woman noticing a bullet hole in her dress at about crotch level.

mick_sl8ter
09-24-2009, 11:30 AM
A woman in Green Bay, Wisconsin who blew her husband's testicles off with a shotgun claimed she and her hubby were playing a sex game. 44-year-old Susan Winkler told police her husband often asked her to put an unloaded shotgun to his scrotum -- except this time, she forgot the gun was loaded.

Article posted in the greenbaypressgazette.com:
Woman charged in husband’s shooting.By Mike Hoeft
mhoeft@greenbaypressgazette.com

A Green Bay woman who shot her husband in the groin with a shotgun that she apparently thought was unloaded was charged Tuesday in the May 7 incident.

Susan Winkler, 44, will have a preliminary hearing May 31 on a felony charge of first-degree recklessly endangering safety. If convicted, she faces up to five years in prison.

Brian Winkler, 30, was listed in critical condition Tuesday at St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay police said. Police have not been able to interview him because of his condition.

Green Bay police Lt. Bill Galvin said the charge resulted after an interview with Susan Winkler earlier this week.

A criminal complaint said rescuers found Winkler bleeding from a gunshot wound to the groin at 11:40 a.m. May 7 at their home in the 800 block of Howard Street. Winkler was wearing shoes and socks and his pants were down at his ankles.

When asked what happened, Susan Winkler told police, “All I can tell you is that it was an accident.”

She later told police about the incident and that they had done it previously without causing an injury.

She told authorities her husband had her put the shotgun barrel on his scrotum and pull the trigger. She repeated this numerous times on his orders.

During the May 7 incident, Susan Winkler’s girlfriend drove up in the driveway.

“Shoot ’em off before she gets up here,” he told his wife.

Susan Winkler said she didn’t remember the gun was loaded when she pulled the trigger and the gun fired, the complaint said.

Susan Winkler was released on a signature bond Tuesday and ordered to have no contact with Brian Winkler and possess no guns.

mick_sl8ter
09-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Anyone has pictures of these people ?
Susan winkler or Brian Winkler.

mick_sl8ter
09-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Sharing is caring :-) (http://fhg.grandmafriends.com/pics/010502/index.php?nats=MjQzLjQuMy4zLjAuNTA1LjAuMC4w)
http://i55.tinypic.com/mkdvl.jpghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2z4ef5z.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/dxbol1.jpghttp://i52.tinypic.com/24qr0vt.jpghttp://i52.tinypic.com/11ugbk6.jpg

mick_sl8ter
10-21-2010, 04:29 AM
They were meant to execute the prisoners, but instead she is aiming at their dangling testicles.
http://i53.tinypic.com/saumhg.jpg

retroballs
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM

Here is a picture from 'Women on the Run CatIII' (or something) where she tells the guy at the end if she can't have him no-one can:autogun

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/roballs1/wothc3.jpg

retroballs
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Sudden Impact

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/roballs1/sud10003.jpg

If i'm doing this wrong someone let me know:)

retroballs
11-16-2010, 01:03 PM
This scene is from 'Razor Blade Smile' she shoots the guy twice in the balls, the look on her face says it all!!
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/roballs1/vamp.jpg

curious
11-17-2010, 04:15 AM
This scene is from 'Razor Blade Smile' she shoots the guy twice in the balls, the look on her face says it all!!
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/roballs1/vamp.jpg

yeah and she mentions something about enjoying ball sports lol!

nouredinet
11-23-2010, 06:27 AM

Rebecca

i Love that Rebecca.

mick_sl8ter
12-12-2010, 02:59 PM
http://www.campwildgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Jana2.jpg

mick_sl8ter
12-12-2010, 03:01 PM
http://www.womenhunters.com
(http://www.womenhunters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2036:bear-hunt)
"When I went to clean him, I discovered that when my string had hit my jacket, the arrow went right and hit his leg. It had also severed both his testicles and his femoral artery."
http://www.womenhunters.com/images/stories/paula-brewer/pb-bear-2010.jpg

Also nice story:
http://www.tjsafari.com/labels/Women In The Wild.html (http://www.tjsafari.com/labels/Women%20In%20The%20Wild.html)
http://www.tjsafari.com/uploaded_images/shan_gutting_2-772413.jpg

try
12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
I remember seeing some B movie about a group of women mercenaries who have to stop this white slavery ring. There are a couple of good kicks to the balls in it, and a scene that (while not showing it exactly) looks like one woman shoots a guy in the nuts.

Near the end, there is a scene where a woman is passionately kissing one of the bad guys, and then she quietly pulls out a knife and stabs it deep into his genitals.

I just liked the idea of a woman kissing and distracting the guy by letting him think he's going to get some, and then putting the gun down the front of his pants and firing away. It might have the added bonus of the kissing getting him hard which means that maybe his dick would be shot off as well. :-)

She would then just walk away and leave him.

Or blow him a kiss, and say something like, "Ooh, did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

me2L
12-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Enjoy the shotgun and laugh.

bustedballboy
12-14-2010, 04:18 AM
You may enjoy this...

From the continuing adventures of Heather Heart Hitwoman (aka Mistress Heather) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzLEa8udS8w

PS no affiliation, except that I've been privileged enough to have been a ballbustee for her. Simply amazing..!

greeneape7
03-03-2011, 09:39 PM
"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't know it was loaded."

http://www.kctv5.com/news/26452739/detail.html (http://www.kctv5.com/news/26452739/detail.html)

http://arbroath.blogspot.com/2010/03/woman-shoots-husband-in-genitals-on.html (http://arbroath.blogspot.com/2010/03/woman-shoots-husband-in-genitals-on.html)

EvilJM
03-03-2011, 10:08 PM
My cousin shot a guy in the crotch when he broke into her house. He broke the door down with a sledgehammer cause he was stupid and she heard it and grabbed her gun and went and shot him. She said she wasn't trying to hit his nuts but I think she lied cause I don't see how you can shoot someone in the nuts by pure luck. Apparently it left some holes in his nuts lol.

humanbean
03-04-2011, 07:15 AM
shame it isn't true

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/Hoaxipedia/Case_of_the_Miraculous_Bullet/

greeneape7
03-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Has anyone ever seen the 1985 movie Avenging Angel starring Betsy Russell? There’s a scene in it where Russell, a cop, is working undercover as a prostitute. She get accosted by this slimy guy that she wants nothing to do with. She tries to walk away from him, but he comes up behind her on the sidewalk and pulls her back around so she’s facing him. At which point Russell, apparently letting her resistance down, starts to purr to him in a really friendly voice, “Kinda horny, hunh?” The camera switches for a moment to another prostitute who looks kind of confused by Russell’s apparent, sudden change of heart. Russell is caressing the guy a little when you hear this muffled shuffle and the camera suddenly moves down to reveal Russell hand holding a revolver that she’s produced, pushing into the guy’s crotch. Her voice suddenly turns hostile as she says, “One more word, and I’ll blow your balls into outer space!”

It’s not a bad scene except I think it would have been better if Russell had carried the ruse out longer and actually took the guys cock and balls out of his pants. She could lead him on for longer and get him totally hard and worked up to the point where the guy would say something like, “Oh, baby. I am about to shoot!” At which point she would finally produce the revolver and say, “Oh no. Me first.” And proceed to blow the guys dick right off, which would go flying through the air and come to a rolling stop in front of the other prostitute. And while the guy’s face had this silent look of horror on it, the other prostitute would just casually glance down for a moment, curl her lip, and shrug her shoulders, as if to say, “Oh well.”

Anyway, a couple more pics along this same theme…

retroballs
04-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Just watched Scream4 at the cinema, wasn't expecting anything like this towards the end of the movie.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ISUOH5PG

pretty poor quality as it's from a poor source, looking forward to bluray

testycoles
04-28-2011, 10:17 PM
http://s4.postimage.org/31uuuectg/1997589699.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/31uuuectg/)

mick_sl8ter
04-29-2011, 11:37 AM
http://s4.postimage.org/31uuuectg/1997589699.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/31uuuectg/)

What the fuck ??? Why would someone feel the need to draw a picture of a girl with male genitalia ?

To the person who draw this, please visit a psychotherap¡st
http://i56.tinypic.com/2s16i6x.jpg

mick_sl8ter
04-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Just watched Scream4 at the cinema, wasn't expecting anything like this towards the end of the movie.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ISUOH5PG

pretty poor quality as it's from a poor source, looking forward to bluray

Thanx for sharing , great find.

A little criticism added: the quality is poor and the sound is out of sync. I mean the blood splashes before the gunshot.
This snapshot illustrates the poor quality.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2u7omm1.png

The actress name is : emma roberts, and her characters name is jill roberts.
Maybe her character has more similarities with her as a person :D
http://i53.tinypic.com/2dhisk5.jpg

retroballs
09-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanx for sharing , great find.

A little criticism added: the quality is poor and the sound is out of sync. I mean the blood splashes before the gunshot.
This snapshot illustrates the poor quality.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2u7omm1.png

The actress name is : emma roberts, and her characters name is jill roberts.
Maybe her character has more similarities with her as a person :D
http://i53.tinypic.com/2dhisk5.jpg

Forgot all about that post so lets have a good quality update:)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXOKSLCH

greeneape7
06-24-2012, 08:46 PM
How about using a pellet gun? ;-)

Rebecca

Okay, I just got done watching a movie on Netflix called Nude Nuns With Big Guns. In the final scene a guy is rap-ing a young nun while another nun packing all sorts of firearms busts into the room upon the two. The rap-ist jumps off and the nun who was getting raped runs over to the one with all the guns, obviously grateful for being rescued. The firearm-packing nun hands the nun who was being raped a gun and asks, "Are you okay?" The nun who was getting raped and who now has a gun says, "I will be," and proceeds to shoot the guy's dick clean off. You see the dick fall to the floor as the guy is cradling his bleeding crotch. He picks up his dick and holds it up for the nuns (and us) to see with a horrified look on his face. The nuns proceed to put a couple of bullets into his head, which causes him to let go of his dick, and the camera follows it as it comes to a rolling rest. Kind of ironically, the actor whose cock gets shot off is named David Castro.

You may want to check it out if you subscribe to Netflix.

retroballs
06-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Okay, I just got done watching a movie on Netflix called Nude Nuns With Big Guns. In the final scene a guy is rap-ing a young nun while another nun packing all sorts of firearms busts into the room upon the two. The rap-ist jumps off and the nun who was getting raped runs over to the one with all the guns, obviously grateful for being rescued. The firearm-packing nun hands the nun who was being raped a gun and asks, "Are you okay?" The nun who was getting raped and who now has a gun says, "I will be," and proceeds to shoot the guy's dick clean off. You see the dick fall to the floor as the guy is cradling his bleeding crotch. He picks up his dick and holds it up for the nuns (and us) to see with a horrified look on his face. The nuns proceed to put a couple of bullets into his head, which causes him to let go of his dick, and the camera follows it as it comes to a rolling rest. Kind of ironically, the actor whose cock gets shot off is named David Castro.

You may want to check it out if you subscribe to Netflix.

or you could watch it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGcAFR0oVoY

greeneape7
06-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Very good, then. Thanks Retroballs.

retroballs
06-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Very good, then. Thanks Retroballs.

check out 7:45 onwards on this one:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ULxMjvKOw&feature=plcp

then 10:55........

nightowltrekor
06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
check out 7:45 onwards on this one:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ULxMjvKOw&feature=plcp

then 10:55........

I seldom get youtube to work for long at a time, it is very frustrating.

greeneape7
06-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Another hot woman locked and loaded and about to take a guy's dick off with her gun.

myeiestem
06-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Won't keep my knee there if I'm her. Balls won't stop a bullet :machine:

Pnek2me
06-13-2014, 11:43 PM
20739 20738 20737

vulkrypse
06-13-2014, 11:52 PM
20740 20741

wolly
06-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Hurray Vulkrypse images :D !!!

vulkrypse
06-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Heh, those are from my "hellbastard" days. It's been a while! Throw me some ideas, maybe I can get a drawing together. :)

sicko666
06-15-2014, 08:29 AM
your hellbastard?!!!!!
At last after years of trying to find out who the hell hellbastard is and i find out its you! rotfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any, i repeat ANY of your artwork rules no1!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe i have been coming to the board and didnt know Hellbastard was here! Now thats Babel/Noise and Hellbastard on the same board...I am so happy i cant tell you! Years of trying to find anything out but nothing ever show up on google i have 9 pics was that all you created or was there ever more?:ibow4u::iluvu:

vulkrypse
06-15-2014, 01:51 PM
I go through phases where I feel conflicted about my pervy vices and delete everything on my system that I've ever done, then I'm like "why did I do that" and grab em all back off the net. In fact you probably have some things I'm missing!

I have other stuff that I've never put online. I even had a great deviantart going, until someone complained about all the c a s and all drawings were deleted at once, after about 3 months.

SamSam
06-16-2014, 02:22 AM

Love that image of you shooting a erect coc.k off Rebecca.
It'll be as if you was at the fair shooting range, but instead of ducks it's coc.ks
You could build a horizontal gloryhole box,with one or a few holes drilled out for the Erect cock.s to stick out of, think of the fun you could have teasing a coc.k or cock.s for days promising him the best unforgettable BLOW Job ever, but your whole intention is to shoot it off.
That quivering full Erect cock bursting to release it's load after days of teasing and just when it's about to spurt!! you pull the trigger and blow his coc.k completely off.
The other coc.k you could have the balls sticking out as well? so they say bye bye to, leaving him cockless and ball less.
If you was a very good shot you could have a friend wank his coc.k till his about to cum, she gives the signal as the first eruption of cum is released like a fountain.. And bang you shot it off mid cum...

You could have a moving target tie the string tightly round the helmet and get a girlfriend to pull really hard swinging the coc.kfrom side to side.
So much fun you could have.